Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

True Love with no Hate:+)

• Please log in to reply
19 replies to this topic

#16    Unorthodox Thesis

Unorthodox Thesis

Unorthodox Thesis

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,536 posts

Posted 04 May 2005 - 05:39 PM

Something to ponder upon for teenagers:

Perhaps one that had many lovers, will not have much to give to the one he/she decides to marry. Since it is your duty to please your partner, it will be utterly tough because your soul is split apart in myraids.

#17    Unorthodox Thesis

Unorthodox Thesis

Unorthodox Thesis

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,536 posts

Posted 04 May 2005 - 05:58 PM

do you get it back when they die?

Perhaps.
soul splitting as you describe it doesn't work for me. Lets see where I stand right now (since love is across the board for everything): 1soul - part lost when mother died - part lost when father died - part lost when cat died - part lost when cat 2 died - part lost when cat 3 died...... - part lost every time a tree dies - part lost when part of me dies + part gained from gf + parts gained from 2 cats < 1 soul!

In the case of a transsexual/homosexual who falls in mortal love with his mother, father, brother and sister, and commits beastality and loves his pets as his own soul, perhaps thats true. BTW: I cannot imagine how anyone could fall in love with a tree. However, a healthy human being that has't lost his sense of natural desires for the opposite sex will split his/her soul with the partner he/she chooses.

Mark 10:6-9
"But from the beginning of the creation, God 'made them male and female.'
'For this reason a man shall leave his father and mother and be joined to his wife,
'and the two shall become one flesh'; so then they are no longer two, but one flesh. "Therefore what God has joined together, let not man separate."

As you can see, the soul-splitting paradigm is biblical.
surely all life is interconnected in various ways as we all interact within the bio-system of earth. We don't loose or gain parts when others come and go though! We do gain experiences/knowledge from interaction, but the only thing that makes you whole is yourself!

If you loose an arm in war, how do you distinguish the mutilated arm from the rest of your body? Its not apart of you anymore because its dead and you are alive. If that arm is't freash anymore by the time the corpsmen come, you can say goodbye to it because its not possible to reattach and have it work like before.
If you split your soul with someone, that part of your soul completes her, and her soul completes yours. If you brake up, and move on with your lives, you will keep her soul in you wether you like it or not. Likewise, she is also taking a piece of your soul next to hers. When she moves on and sleeps around with others, your soul will still be there. You are whole. Your soul exists. Just not where its supposed to be. You may have a poor girls soul right now and not realize it. But its there. And everytime she remembers those memories she had with you, its just as if you were on the battle field bleeding perfusely. The space between your arm (soul) and the rest of it hurts because it has been torn. That is why falling in love is't a game that should be lead on by worthless infatuations that end up in the majority of the marriages that also end in divorce.

Edited by Norman, 04 May 2005 - 05:59 PM.

#18    Transform

Transform

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 265 posts

Posted 06 May 2005 - 06:00 AM

tongue.gif
To really understand "True Love" with no hate is when u give love to anyone example:sharing caring,helping etc.U can see and feels the person feels happy when u give ur love to him or her."And when they are happy u are happy too."
Why have this feelings in u.This is called "TRUE LOVE"

But if he or she reject ur love example:helping.Then u must not force to do.Because it will hurt the person feelings and that's not "True Love".As u don't understand the person feelings.Which lead"True Love" become "Hate".

Uncondition love can be acquired if u understand what is "True LOVe" wub.gif

God/Goddess LOve u and know what u did.

"HAPPY MOTHER DAYs"To all mothers in the world and other galaxies wub.gif  wub.gif  wub.gif

Edited by Transform, 06 May 2005 - 06:23 AM.

#19    Paranoid Android

Paranoid Android

????????

• 26,425 posts

• Paranoid Android... Gorram it kid, let's frak this thing and go home! Make it so!

Posted 06 May 2005 - 02:06 PM

QUOTE(Purplos @ May 4 2005, 06:11 AM)
Difficult to grasp the meaning with the sketchy grammar/spelling.

The gist as I understand it: everyone has just 1/2 a soul and has to find the person with the 1/2 of the same soul to dwell in eternal love and bliss (or whatever).  This sounds lovely, but also a recipe for relationship disaster.

As connected by heart and spirit as two people can be at the beginning, there is always one party (probably most often the woman chock full of these romantic notions) who will soon discover that the other person is NOT the butter for their bread and will divorce/split up in despair.

Rather than finding the other half of your soul, find someone who you get along with, have some things in common with, have some physical attraction, and can communicate openly and reasonably.  Then you will be happy for the rest of your life.

I didn't know God dealt in bifurcated souls.  Weird.

View Post

THe way that I understood this post was not that we are born with half a sould and spend time looking for the other half.  Rather that we start off with one soul, and after finding a partner, that soul splits in half, so in a sense I would have half of my soul and half of my partners soul, and vice versa.  

It's a lovely notion, and does explain as someone has pointed out why we feel lost and lonely when not with our other half.  

When we do lose the other person for some reason, I believe that our soul does repair itself.  it takes time, but eventually it will heal - never will it be the same again, but it will have healed.

Until next time all,

Posted Image

My blog is now taking a new direction.  Dedicated to my father who was a great inspiration in my life, I wish to honour his memory (RIP, dad) by sharing with the world what he had always kept to himself.  More details, http://www.unexplain...showentry=27811

#20    Sherapy

Sherapy

Sheri loves Sean loves Sheri...

• 22,187 posts

• Dysfunctional you can fix.

Posted 01 July 2005 - 01:16 AM

Pure Love is the sum total of all emotions, its not the absence of  of an emotion (hatred lust jeaulosy etc.) Most people think that white is the absence of color but its  its white is the combination of every single color that exists. The highest feeling is to experience unity with all that is (Like Jesus ,Buddah and many others) In relationship with another relationships really take off when you realize that you two have come together to heal (which means to accept that which is then choosing what is best)  Our soul yearns to experience this so each person that comes into our life is a gift even the bad ones especially the bad ones you'll always be growing more and more towards perfect love, Thats how I see things anyways Namaste Sheri

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users