Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Parallel "Universes"/Bizzarro Worlds do exist

• Please log in to reply
67 replies to this topic

#46    Showgirl

Showgirl

Extraterrestrial Entity

• Closed
  • PipPipPip
  • 375 posts

Posted 26 February 2008 - 11:57 PM

Mr.Dot on Feb 26 2008, 10:49 PM, said:

I think pretty much like this guy about the concept of infinite. But I suppose he dosent either know what infinite is.

this discussion reminded me of my old mathematics teacher. she would often use both decimal formation and fractions in the same equation. keeps u on ur tippies i can tell u. reason she did this was coz of absolutes. if you divide one by three decimally u get 0.33333 recurring. no matter how many '3's u put after the decimal u will never be exact coz the '3's have to be infinitley written to get the exact result, however if you say one divided by three is 'a third' u get an exact and absolute answer.
just because u cannot imagine the infinity does not mean it does not exist.
re-read OS posts again. he knows what he's talking about.

love Min xx

Edited by Showgirl, 26 February 2008 - 11:59 PM.

#47    Mr.Dot

Mr.Dot

Astral Projection

• Closed
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 647 posts

Posted 27 February 2008 - 12:34 AM

If the universe is inifinite, and the number of objects that inhabit it are infinite, then the number of galaxies are infinite, then the number of solar systems are infinite, then the number of planets are infinite. If the number of planets are infinite, then there are an infinite amount of planets with the exact same geological makeup of earth

I suppose if the universe is infinite in this way then there is a infinite possibility for earth-like planets with infinite variations, even galaxies that are infinitely close to a perfect copy of ours, and infinitely many worlds that are in a perfect synchronize with ours, and infinite many that are not.

There would be infinitely many variations of everything so there would be no variation that did not exist in the infinite, there would be no new worlds to insert into the infinite universe as there would already be. Things would start to repeat itself in all possible kinds of patterns and randoms in the infinite universe. There would be a infinite possibility to see a painting of mona lisa if you zoomed out far enough somewhere in the infinite universe.

There would be two planets that are exactly the same in all ways that circulate each other and they would bouth synchronize  in every detail, just think about the confusion it would cause when those aliens living there start communicate with each other, no matter what they do, they would synchronize with each other laugh.gif

I hope we one day will find a clearly picture of something, parhaps in a nebula, maybe a portrait of usama bin laden, that would be funny. I guess that it must have happened somewhere in this infinite universe, but we on this earth not so infinitely lucky no sad.gif

Finding something bizarre like that would be definite proof of an infinite universe blink.gif

Ok, I tried posting some kind of funky theory relating to the topic, hope you like it thumbsup.gif

Edited by Mr.Dot, 27 February 2008 - 02:23 AM.

#48    DfizzleShizzle

DfizzleShizzle

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,318 posts

Posted 27 February 2008 - 01:25 AM

The thing that I find hard to believe about time travel, is that there will have to be parrrellel dimensions, each a fraction of a millesecond behind one another, or foward one another, until those dimensions add up to make like 10 years into the future, 100, 1000, or 589843690843569 years into the future...It just seems like this would not be feasible...

"A believer is a songless bird in a cage, a freethinker is an eagle parting the clouds with tireless wings." -Robert G. Ingersoll

"Faith is the great cop-out, the great excuse to evade the need to think and evaluate evidence. Faith is belief in spite of, even perhaps because of, the lack of evidence." -Richard Dawkins

#49    darkbreed

darkbreed

Psychic Spy

• 2,052 posts

Posted 27 February 2008 - 02:21 AM

To me it's the only logical way to make time travel possible and it resolves all paradoxes such as the grandfather paradox etc (what would happen if you travel back in time and killed your own grandfather making sure you'd never be born?) as it would simply just happen in a parallel universe and not YOUR original one.

Besides, my own journeys to these parallel dimensions further proves their existence at least to me, as I've been in a parallel version of my own life and seen it to be possible.

In the great mind of the All everything is possible, and everything exists, at the same time.

Best regards,
-EA

Heartagram3200 on Feb 27 2008, 02:25 AM, said:

The thing that I find hard to believe about time travel, is that there will have to be parrrellel dimensions, each a fraction of a millesecond behind one another, or foward one another, until those dimensions add up to make like 10 years into the future, 100, 1000, or 589843690843569 years into the future...It just seems like this would not be feasible...

www.PleiadianTalk.tk/ - Perspectives from a member of the Great White Brotherhood
American Atlantis Research - Documenting pre-colombian world migration and Atlantis-America
Increase your astral proection skills - Here at Unexplained Mysteries Forums!

#50    Mr.Dot

Mr.Dot

Astral Projection

• Closed
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 647 posts

Posted 27 February 2008 - 02:39 AM

darkbreed on Feb 27 2008, 03:21 AM, said:

To me it's the only logical way to make time travel possible and it resolves all paradoxes such as the grandfather paradox etc (what would happen if you travel back in time and killed your own grandfather making sure you'd never be born?) as it would simply just happen in a parallel universe and not YOUR original one.

Besides, my own journeys to these parallel dimensions further proves their existence at least to me, as I've been in a parallel version of my own life and seen it to be possible.

In the great mind of the All everything is possible, and everything exists, at the same time.

Best regards,
-EA

Yes, thats what i also think if timetravel is possible. These roads of timetravel would be parallel universes linked to each other in a huge multiverse of possibility that constantly exist. And even that wouldn't be infinitely huge because of the variational limits you can do with a fixed amount of energy. It would start from the big bang and parhaps everything leeds to the same end which is connected back to the beginning. The universe would exist as a multidimensional giantic object that never changes. Thats one of my theories.

Edited by Mr.Dot, 27 February 2008 - 02:59 AM.

#51    Showgirl

Showgirl

Extraterrestrial Entity

• Closed
  • PipPipPip
  • 375 posts

Posted 27 February 2008 - 09:06 AM

darkbreed on Feb 27 2008, 02:21 AM, said:

how do u get there ? and do u disappear from this one when u go ?

Min xx

#52    Mr.Dot

Mr.Dot

Astral Projection

• Closed
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 647 posts

Posted 27 February 2008 - 12:39 PM

And it would also mean that, somewhere there would be infinite many galaxies that are clones and synchronizes with each other in a perfect formation, and no matter how far you would travel, there would always be these same galaxies with aliens and animals doing the same exact thing over and over again in the infinite, I bet they would think that it is some kind of dimensional mirror. I wonder exactly where the rest of the world would be if this goes on forever. I guess the possition is in a infinite error...

Imagine if they built something very long in a straight line in space and connected it to where the other ones started. Then that line would be infinitely long with no ending or beginning laugh.gif

Edited by Mr.Dot, 27 February 2008 - 12:51 PM.

#53    OptimisticSkeptic

OptimisticSkeptic

Extraterrestrial Entity

• PipPipPip
  • 408 posts

• Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence. - Carl Sagan, "Cosmos"

Posted 27 February 2008 - 05:16 PM

I was finishing up Clifford Pickover's "Black Holes: A Traveller's Guide" last night.  In the "Author's Musings" section at the end, he related a message he got from Arthur C. Clarke about infinity and Pi.  I don't remember the exact words, but the idea was that if Pi contains an infinite number of digits, then those digits must contain Pi, and those digits in the contained Pi must contain Pi, and those contained contained digits must contain Pi... ad infinitum.  Clarke finished with, "That way lies madness."

"For the word of God is quick, and powerful, and sharper than any twoedged sword, piercing even to the dividing asunder of soul and spirit, and of the joints and marrow, and is a discerner of the thoughts and intents of the heart."

Hebrews 4:12, King James Version

#54    Showgirl

Showgirl

Extraterrestrial Entity

• Closed
  • PipPipPip
  • 375 posts

Posted 29 February 2008 - 10:17 PM

OptimisticSkeptic on Feb 27 2008, 05:16 PM, said:

I was finishing up Clifford Pickover's "Black Holes: A Traveller's Guide" last night.  In the "Author's Musings" section at the end, he related a message he got from Arthur C. Clarke about infinity and Pi.  I don't remember the exact words, but the idea was that if Pi contains an infinite number of digits, then those digits must contain Pi, and those digits in the contained Pi must contain Pi, and those contained contained digits must contain Pi... ad infinitum.  Clarke finished with, "That way lies madness."

Hi OS  original.gif
i liked the last chapter of 'contact' where the digits deep in pi described a circle in binary code. pi is infinite, so it really must be in there somewhere. thats spooky.

love Min x

#55    Admiral Danger

Admiral Danger

Thats what she said

• 5,176 posts

Posted 03 March 2008 - 09:10 PM

i believe that everything has to die in the end. but people say theuniverse there has to be another one but everything has some sort of twin, nothing is infinate exept for 3/100=3.33333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333
333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333
33333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333... i have many theories that will take too long too explain

thats a very interesting story about the shark and how it tried to eat you, but it still doesnt answer my question.  where the hell is my sandwitch!?

#56    Showgirl

Showgirl

Extraterrestrial Entity

• Closed
  • PipPipPip
  • 375 posts

Posted 04 March 2008 - 12:00 AM

dr alien on Mar 3 2008, 09:10 PM, said:

i believe that everything has to die in the end. but people say theuniverse there has to be another one but everything has some sort of twin, nothing is infinate exept for 3/100=3.33333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333
33333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333
33333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333... i have many theories that will take too long too explain

3/100 = 0.03
....just that and wholly that, just 0.03 !!!

Min

#57    OptimisticSkeptic

OptimisticSkeptic

Extraterrestrial Entity

• PipPipPip
  • 408 posts

• Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence. - Carl Sagan, "Cosmos"

Posted 04 March 2008 - 09:16 AM

Showgirl on Feb 29 2008, 04:17 PM, said:

Hi OS original.gif
i liked the last chapter of 'contact' where the digits deep in pi described a circle in binary code. pi is infinite, so it really must be in there somewhere. thats spooky.

love Min x

Wow!  Thanks, Min.  I was talking with my son about Pi and other irrational number just the other day, and I brought that up.  I was thinking it was in one of Greg Egan's books, so thanks for correcting my memory.  I'll point him to Contact immediately!

"For the word of God is quick, and powerful, and sharper than any twoedged sword, piercing even to the dividing asunder of soul and spirit, and of the joints and marrow, and is a discerner of the thoughts and intents of the heart."

Hebrews 4:12, King James Version

#58    darkbreed

darkbreed

Psychic Spy

• 2,052 posts

Posted 05 March 2008 - 07:43 AM

Showgirl:

No I astral project there. Easiest and perhaps the only way for time / dimensional travel, and you don't need any fancy machines or anything.

-EA

www.PleiadianTalk.tk/ - Perspectives from a member of the Great White Brotherhood
American Atlantis Research - Documenting pre-colombian world migration and Atlantis-America

#59    Showgirl

Showgirl

Extraterrestrial Entity

• Closed
  • PipPipPip
  • 375 posts

Posted 05 March 2008 - 10:12 AM

darkbreed on Mar 5 2008, 07:43 AM, said:

No I astral project there. Easiest and perhaps the only way for time / dimensional travel, and you don't need any fancy machines or anything.

im interested... what controls do u have in place so as u know its another dimension and not just an illusion ?

Min xx

#60    darkbreed

darkbreed

Psychic Spy

• 2,052 posts

Posted 05 March 2008 - 07:04 PM

What controls do you have in place to know THIS is not an illusion?

Actually, that is what it seems to be, that indeed this world is the Illusion and the Astral world is closer to "reality" though there are many layers to go through.

In any case, the astral world is at least as real and tangible as this one, so it's easy to understand it is something solid and real as you can travel with other people and have the same experiences which verifies it's reality, unless you'd say they all had the same illusion, but then again as said we might be living in an illusion already.

You can also communicate with other astral beings and travel to places here in the physical world and see things happening other places, or in the future, or past, and then get it verified here in the physical world once you are back and check the events you saw at the locations you were. It's a lot of information and insights and deep understanding about yourself and existence to gain from astral projection, and it's pretty damn entertaining and fun as well, not to say interesting and amazing.

So on a philosophical level it is hard to say "is it an illusion or not", but on a principal level you can say it is as real, if not even more real, than this physical ordinary dimension we are in here and now while writing in this forum.

On the other hand, you could as well say there are no illusions, as everything is real, and all you experience is different layers of reality, and sometimes self-created manifestations, but that does not make it less real.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users