Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Illuminati and 2012 Olympics Conspiracy

• Please log in to reply
381 replies to this topic

#376    Norbert Dentressangle

Norbert Dentressangle

Convoi exceptionnel

• 26,095 posts

• Vampires are people too.

Posted 08 November 2012 - 04:42 PM

View Postfehnley, on 08 November 2012 - 01:56 PM, said:

I believe the 13 steps of the pyramid is also supposed to represent the 13 founding families of the illuminati. It then goes on to say they are 'reptiliqn' decendants which is a little :/

If you look at the names of these people and the 300 or so others allegedly involved you have 'rothchild' who controlled the price of gold for q long while and 'oppenheimer' (I think, off the top of my head, may be slightly wrong with that) the man who is currently at the.top of Apple (I'll have to get back to you on exactly what his name and role is)

The names are everywhere, but whether the illuminati still exists it's it's old or new form is a huge subject for discussion.
Robert Oppenheimer was the chap who invented the atom bomb. Oppenheimer Holdings, i find, is an investment bank and full-service investment firm offering investment banking, financial advisory services, capital markets services, asset management, wealth management, and related products and services worldwide. The company, which once occupied the One World Financial Center building in Manhattan, now bases its operations at 85 Broad Street and world headquarters at 125 Broad Street in New York City, which certainly sounds shady to me. In charge of Apple currently, it seems, is one Arthur D. Levinson.

Life is a hideous business, and from the background behind what we know of it peer daemoniacal hints of truth which make it sometimes a thousandfold more hideous.

H. P. Lovecraft.

:cat:

#377    fehnley

fehnley

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 14 posts

Posted 08 November 2012 - 06:52 PM

View Post747400, on 08 November 2012 - 04:42 PM, said:

Robert Oppenheimer was the chap who invented the atom bomb. Oppenheimer Holdings, i find, is an investment bank and full-service investment firm offering investment banking, financial advisory services, capital markets services, asset management, wealth management, and related products and services worldwide. The company, which once occupied the One World Financial Center building in Manhattan, now bases its operations at 85 Broad Street and world headquarters at 125 Broad Street in New York City, which certainly sounds shady to me. In charge of Apple currently, it seems, is one Arthur D. Levinson.

A Mr peter oppenheimer is the senior vice president of Apple inc

Sorry about my poor spelling by the way, was on the bus trying to get a reply out on my phone before my stop!

#378    Junior Chubb

Junior Chubb

We don't like you

• 5,412 posts

• I am Junior Chubb, son of the Chubb, father of Chubb III

Posted 08 November 2012 - 10:01 PM

View Postfehnley, on 08 November 2012 - 01:51 PM, said:

My mention of America being involved is probably clouded due to a lot of the new world order thing being associated with this last US president stuff, Obama being the false messiah or whatever he is supposedly suppose to be. And that the economics and war threats contribute to the downfall of America in turn leading to the mark of the beast (these supposed implant things) which is part of this whole prophesied circle.

I think I read somewhere that the downfall of American from its greatness and influence was the catalyst if you like to these chain of.events. Perhaps a little off topic, my bad!

As for China, I've heard that the new elections are apparently more important that the recent US ones so in fact you have a point there for sure.

I think in terms of the new world.order it really depends who you see as the "antichrist" the false prophet etc and I'd imagine with the elections and Obama still being in power the conspiracies are rife with him being involved in it.

I guess you can't argue with the fact though that the Iran/Israel problems are nearing a war zone of which Russia and the US are most certainly going to get involved in. World war 3 theories anyone?

The focus on America in these ideas does not hold much weight for me, prophecies from the past can be translated to fit square pegs into round holes. These prophecies have been fitted to previous governments actions and will be translated to fit future governments. The way American politicians go against each other I think that attacking Obama in this way is possible, just as you mention.

As for New world Order, a world Government is not a prediction its inevitable. As the world gets smaller through improved travel and communication a World Government will make sense to many and will happen after Continental Governments have been formed. Its not a prediction its common sense, as is the disappearance of physical currency, not so much a prophecy, more an educated guess.

View Postfehnley, on 08 November 2012 - 01:56 PM, said:

I believe the 13 steps of the pyramid is also supposed to represent the 13 founding families of the illuminati. It then goes on to say they are 'reptiliqn' decendants which is a little :/

Only a little a little :/ ?      ;)

Its a biggie for me, reptilians, antichrist, mark of the beast... Fun to discuss but not much more for me.

I've flown from one side of this galaxy to the other. I've seen a lot of strange stuff, but I've never seen anything to show me where the hell Helen of Annoy has been for the past couple of months.

#379    fehnley

fehnley

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 14 posts

Posted 08 November 2012 - 10:20 PM

I think I just enjoy reading the theories, seeing the links and that's about it. I enjoy trying to challenge myself and think outside the box but I think taking things a little too literal is some people's problems.

Back to the original topic (in a way) for me, the illuminati existing is a weird one. Id like to think there's some top secret group because I find it interesting that these things can happen, the power of their symbology etc. Whether it does actually exists or not is for me, a bit irrelevant. Could the 'reptilian' part be a part of the symbology? Id hope so anyway! Otherwise you're right, probably more than a bit :/
Interesting opinions on a world government idea. It's something I've.never really put a lot of thought into. Perhaps I should.

#380    DKO

DKO

Ω is Futile.

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,837 posts

• When you hear hoofbeats behind you, don't expect to see a zebra - Unless you're in Africa...

Posted 09 November 2012 - 12:07 PM

View Postfehnley, on 08 November 2012 - 12:34 AM, said:

First off, I do not necessarily believe in any conspiracy theory, I just want to state the information that's out there, mainly because I read nearly 20 pages of this debate with one user being subjected to barrages of questions and somewhat bullying behaviour including name calling.

Secondly, a conspiracy theory is just that, a theory because it cannot be proved so all those asking for proof do so knowing it's never going to happen.

I want to start off with a post I read asking what the point is of the pyramid with the all seeing eye and why it wasn't another shape used.

When you look at the goal of the illuminati as speculated, it is for new world order. A single government for the world. The pyramid has 13 steps before the eye at the top symbolizing 13 steps required before the last stone of the pyramid can be set. The eye if you like could be interpreted as a symbol of the one government.

Secondly, you need to look at the information out there on the illuminati. I may not be religious but clearly this stems from religion. The new world order theory comes from biblical prophecies that claim the illuminati are leading up to two witnesses, a false prophet and a beast who will use the impending economic crises in America and threat attacks on middle eastern countries to have people start to believe in a false prophet which is written through out many religious texts. The false prophet signals the return of the messiah and some people theorize that the role of the illuminati is to push new world order to bring closer the coming of a second messiah as 'prophesied' in many different religions.

Does this all make things seem more far fetched? Probably, especially when you tie in the theory of obamacare allowing a clause to have implants put into people which becomes 'the mark of the beast)s also signalling the messiah is coming (after all this new order, false prophet stuff.

If anyone is genuinely interested in reading about it, it's all out there. Believing is a different matter but some things are just interesting. It doesnt make people crazy or insane or anything else.

There's no point ripping my post apart either as I just don't really care. I just happen to come across this thread and felt one person needed someone to stick up for them rather than have everyone bash them for things they find interesting. Along with me feeling that the religious aspect of the illuminati has not been mentioned along with new world order and the ideas behind the symbolism of the pyramid.

Welcome fehnley, Thankyou for summing up that side of the argument in a few posts.

I think the reason a lot of questions were directed at one member was because of quite a few statements about this so called Illuminati but no evidence to back it up. Especially the reasoning for the symbols.

You have answered a lot in a few posts, hope you enjoy hanging around. :)

The good thing about science is that it's true whether or not you believe it. - Neil DeGrasse Tyson

Confucius Says:

Man who runs behind car gets exhausted.

Man who wants pretty nurse must be patient.

#381    fehnley

fehnley

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 14 posts

Posted 09 November 2012 - 12:45 PM

I've enjoyed reading through lots of different threads for sure. Not sure if I'll join in an awful lot.of them but it's always interesting to read other people opinions :)

#382    Karlis

Karlis

• 8,614 posts

Posted 09 November 2012 - 12:46 PM

View Postfehnley, on 08 November 2012 - 12:34 AM, said:

First off, I do not necessarily believe in any conspiracy theory, I just want to state the information that's out there, ...

~~~  ...  The pyramid has 13 steps before the eye at the top symbolizing 13 steps required before the last stone of the pyramid can be set. The eye if you like could be interpreted as a symbol of the one government. ...

~~~  ...  If anyone is genuinely interested in reading about it, it's all out there. Believing is a different matter but some things are just interesting. It doesnt make people crazy or insane or anything else. ...

Hi fehnley -- your post has many interesting aspects. I'll only zero in (very briefly) on the symbolic meanings of the "Eye", and of the thirteen steps, by copy-pasting from Wikipedia. That said, other symbolisms could be imputed.
-=-=-

In 1782, the Eye of Providence was adopted as part of the symbolism on the reverse side of the Great Seal of the United States. It was first suggested as an element of the Great Seal by the first of three design committees in 1776 and is thought to be the suggestion of the artistic consultant, Pierre Eugene du Simitiere.[4]

Posted Image

Posted ImageOriginal design for the Great Seal by Simitiere.
On the seal, the Eye is surrounded by the words Annuit Cœptis, meaning "He approves (or has approved) [our] undertakings", and Novus Ordo Seclorum, meaning "New Order of the Ages". The Eye is positioned above an unfinished pyramid with thirteen steps, representing the original thirteen states and the future growth of the country. The lowest level of the pyramid shows the year 1776 in Roman numerals. The combined implication is that the Eye, or God, favors the prosperity of the United States.
Source

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users