Here's a good example:
Has anyone seen God?
- John 1:18 "No man hath seen God at any time."
- Exodus 33:20 "Thou canst not see my face: for there shall no man see me, and live."
- John 6:46 "Not that any man hath seen the Father, save he which is of God [Jesus], he hath seen the Father."
- I John 4:12 "No man hath seen God at any time."
- Genesis 32:30 "For I have seen God face to face."
- Exodus 33:11 "And the Lord spake unto Moses face to face, as a man speaketh unto his friend."
- Isaiah 6:1 "In the year that king Uzziah died I saw also the Lord sitting upon a throne, high and lifted up, and his train filled the temple."
- Job 42:5 "I have heard of thee by the hearing of the ear: but now mine eye seeth thee."
Edited by Paranoid Android, 21 December 2012 - 11:09 PM.
Added source link