Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

A vision of those in hell

notforgotten

I saw the dead with a big head, LIke a cartoon character. Like the ones representing the presidents in newspapers that people laugh at. Father God had made the dead look like big headed fools.

But he won't curse the big headed who claim to get special treatment by big G himself and see the afterlife.

God really does have a sense of humor.

• Like 1

This also shows that God favors the humble.

P.S Brainwashing is scary.

Beware of the owl. From the movie, "The Fourth Kind."

Um. Huh?

Just joking :yes: The owl represented evil aliens, hence paranoia. Edited by notforgotten

There are things in that depiction that are obviously messages. Here is my attempt to describe them.

To say they have big heads, the natural inclination is to make an assumption about their ego because that is what people say about people: that people with big egos have big heads.

However, I find that this is more about their inclination to consume. That is their heads are their location of consuming and they desire to consume meat and that they rejected the natural order of things wherin the food goes to to the bodies, but instead, they place food at their heads.

That is a sense of refusal to accept obedience and the deeper meaning is this: they place the food where they have their vision and that is because they take in and place things where there is vision. So in a sense, they want instant gratification. They desire with their eyes, lust with their eyes, and try to fulfill their lust by placing that which they consume and seek to consume in their heads: near their eyes.

That is my attempt to explain for you.

I saw them in spirit and spirits do not eat. I think that you were corect when you said that their ego's were big. They deceive and often pretend to be or believe that they are more that what they really are, hence the big head.

Edited by notforgotten

Others have seen babies in hell, I guess God really does have a sense of humor.

I saw the dead with a big head, LIke a cartoon character. Like the ones representing the presidents in newspapers that people laugh at. Father God had made the dead look like big headed fools.

With a big big head or a big small head?

• Like 1

This could be seen as G/god having a sense of satirical humour... and that he has a newspaper subscription.

(This has been stated with a jesting tone. No ill-will has been intended.)

Kind Regards.

Others have seen babies in hell, I guess God really does have a sense of humor.

I've seen a baby in hell as well. Yes, the evil kingdom has it's children as well. This has nothing to do with a sense of humor. The parents obviously neglected that childs spiritual health. Who are we to question God's ways. Edited by notforgotten

With a big big head or a big small head?

Their spirit form actually showed a big big head.
  • Like 1

I've seen a baby in hell as well. Yes, the evil kingdom has it's children as well. This has nothing to do with a sense of humor. The parents obviously neglected that childs spiritual health. Who are we to question God's ways.

No one questioned God, your delusions are another matter.

No one questioned God, your delusions are another matter.

My visions are not delusions.

• Like 1

My visions are not delusions.

What is the difference between visions and hallucinations? The spelling.
  • Like 1

Could also be flipped to a demon/The devil itself showing you people who thought (up on their own reightousness - ego) they could make an impact against his master plan. - HAHA, thank your bible for that one. Almost clarified it wasn't your god all on your own. why would god 1. enter hell himself, 2. take you to hell, 3. use an extortion of sorts to lower your self esteem

The more realistic dream reading I can provide is,

Could also be your fear of self promotion, self esteem and/or religious pressure from others as you think if you are confident you will go to hell as you will be classified like the rest of the "overly confident". the higher power ("god") doesn't splice lines of colour, race, location or variabled particulars... they are man made fears usually come with greed, glutteny or obsession. you are an individual and will be judged as one come your time.

Many of you make fun of hell, like it is a big joke. It is no laughing matter and any person that hasn't been there should seek the wisdom of those who have. It is terrifying, a most terrible and dredfull place. There the dead are litterally burned, tortured, chopped into pieces, eaten, bitten by snakes. Many of us are there now and do not know it. If you could see and hear what your soul goes through daily, you'd go insane. As one who has been there, I say to you repent, if you know how to shake in your boots I suggest you do it. If not, I suggest you figure out how. This is not counseling to cause fear or hysteria, but that you may be the smarter. For some of us, foolishness and rebelliousness of the heart is a thorn not easily over come. Over come the things that cause fullishness quick for night is upon us.

• Like 3

Many of you make fun of hell, like it is a big joke. It is no laughing matter and any person that hasn't been there should seek the wisdom of those who have. It is terrifying, a most terrible and dredfull place. There the dead are litterally burned, tortured, chopped into pieces, eaten, bitten by snakes. Many of us are there now and do not know it. If you could see and hear what your soul goes through daily, you'd go insane. As one who has been there, I say to you repent, if you know how to shake in your boots I suggest you do it. If not, I suggest you figure out how. This is not counseling to cause fear or hysteria, but that you may be the smarter. For some of us, foolishness and rebelliousness of the heart is a thorn not easily over come. Over come the things that cause fullishness quick for night is upon us.

Mental illness is serious, but there is still help.

I've seen a baby in hell as well. Yes, the evil kingdom has it's children as well. This has nothing to do with a sense of humor. The parents obviously neglected that childs spiritual health. Who are we to question God's ways.

So the parents are to blame for a child's eternal torment?

Sorry man, that vision is obviously not from God...

• Like 4

Dude, wait...what? You've been to hell? How does one get to go to hell and come back and tell people about it? Enquiring minds want to know :devil:

Edited by phantasia