Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * - - - 4 votes

Is Ghost Adventures Real of Fake?

• Please log in to reply
305 replies to this topic

#31    Rhincewind

Rhincewind

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 342 posts

Posted 18 June 2011 - 06:36 PM

View Postvitruvian12, on 17 June 2011 - 03:23 AM, said:

How exactly are the risking their lives?

Zack is exposing himself to aspestos time and again. He also refused to seek treatment for a nail scratch once. He could have got tetnus from it.

I am  a geneticly engineared lab mouse bent on taking over the world

#32    mattryan209

mattryan209

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 186 posts

Posted 18 June 2011 - 07:10 PM

View PostRhincewind, on 18 June 2011 - 06:36 PM, said:

Zack is exposing himself to aspestos time and again. He also refused to seek treatment for a nail scratch once. He could have got tetnus from it.

Haha that made me laugh.That reminds me of the scratches on his back after the Bobby Mack episode,which was by far the most entertaining episode they did.After I watched that episode I remember typing in Google "Zak demonic scratches on back" only to find that a debunker had a link to Zak's tweeting on his Twitter page about how great backscratchers are for relieving stress.He showed a picture of one with three prongs for scratching the back.Truly and unbelievably foolish.I don't know if Zak was joking or what,but either way it wasn't the brightest thing to do-lol

False words are not only evil in themselves, but they infect the soul with evil.-Socrates (attributed to)

THOSE WITH AN I.Q. ABOVE 160 PLEASE DO NOT ARGUE WITH ME! YOU'LL JUST EMBARASS ME AND I'LL LOOK LIKE A FOOL!

#33    vitruvian12

vitruvian12

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,853 posts

Posted 18 June 2011 - 09:24 PM

View PostRhincewind, on 18 June 2011 - 06:36 PM, said:

He is a reckless daredevil.  I dont know how he has survived this long

#34    Kristy P

Kristy P

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 14 posts

Posted 18 June 2011 - 09:47 PM

View PostPrettyAndDead, on 18 June 2011 - 06:10 PM, said:

Kristy I am not a 19 year old groupie so keep the insults to a minimum. Anyone who summons or conjures up demons is vulerable for something to attach to them, or follow them home, thats a given. I dont care about dramatics, or the crew. What they are doing is dangerous whether its embellished or not..If you dont like to watch those "idiots" thats why we have remote controls.
Ha. The only thing demonic on that show is Zak's hair gel.

We do not have even the slightest scientific proof that demons and bogeymen exist. Please tell me what proof you have they do exist. And even if they did, surely something so powerful as demonic entities would have something better to do than harass three idiots from a bad reality television show.

#35    PrettyAndDead

PrettyAndDead

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Banned
  • Pip
  • 138 posts

Posted 18 June 2011 - 11:20 PM

[quote name='Kristy P' timestamp='1308433676' post='3956343']
Ha. The only thing demonic on that show is Zak's hair gel.

We do not have even the slightest scientific proof that demons and bogeymen exist. Please tell me what proof you have they do exist. And even if they did, surely something so powerful as demonic entities would have something better to do than harass three idiots from a bad reality television show.

I wouldnt use the word "WE" because I have had a demonic haunting, so I know all too well what they are capable of. It wouldnt matter if someone reads my book, or I made a movie, and had footage, would it? Most skeptics would not believe the book, and would say the movie was fiction and the footage was faked. Its not my lot in life to prove anything to anyone, but just to help those who might need it. I will ask you however something basic and think about it, then answer. You are asleep in your bed, home alone, and at 3:00 in the morning you are awoken by a loud explosion that shakes your house. You jump out of bed shaking, looking around at the roof, look out windows and there was nothing there, so you cant explain it, but shrug it off to sleep paralysis. The next night, you wake up with the sound of footsteps in your bedroom, you sit up turn on the light, and again nothing is there. Again you chalk it up to SP..Next night you wake up in a fright because you are getting a very strong odor of smoke, and that leads you to believe the house is on fire..You call 911, the firefighters come out but there is no fire. You have the check the walls to make sure there is no fire in there, they find nothing and by the time they got there the odor dissipated. Next night its snowing, a very quiet peaceful snow, no wind just big flakes that are so pretty to look at. You find it hard to go to sleep due to all the stuff you cannot explain so you are reading a good book. All the sudden you hear three loud distinctive knocks on your back door which you rarely use. You get up wondering who would be out at that hour (2:30AM)..So you tip toe to the door and no one there. You are by now getting annoyed blaming kids or animals, there are no trees near the house so it had to be something else. You get into bed kind of weirded out and again 3 very loud distinct knocks on your door. Now you are pissed, so jump out of bed and dash to the door only to notice there was no one there, and no footsteps in the snow. So, no wind, no trees. These are just a few things, but what would YOU THINK was going on? You come on here, and they tell you that you are overtired, its all in your mind when you know darn well what you heard!!!

#36    Obstinate

Obstinate

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 9 posts

• JsEaSvUeSs

Posted 19 June 2011 - 01:40 PM

View Postvitruvian12, on 16 June 2011 - 02:19 PM, said:

Those are poor reasons for believing.  One, there are many believers who have become skeptics, by your reasoning this should be used as proof against ghosts.  Two, have you ever heard of acting?  Or as is usual in these shows, over acting.

Then how do you explain the hair standing on end ? People cant just do that whenever they want ..

#37    vitruvian12

vitruvian12

Psychic Spy

• 1,853 posts

Posted 19 June 2011 - 03:59 PM

View PostDrBigNipple, on 19 June 2011 - 01:40 PM, said:

Then how do you explain the hair standing on end ? People cant just do that whenever they want ..
sadly im not sure if youre serious or not.

#38    Princess Serenity

Princess Serenity

♔ AVATAR Korra

• 8,264 posts

• "There's nothing to fear but fear itself." Franklin D Roosevelt.

Posted 19 June 2011 - 04:04 PM

I don't watch this show. I'm more of a TAPS/DT kind of girl. These guys sound like they're not serious about ghost hunting like the others are. At least Jason and Grant are actually willing to debunk things.

#39    vitruvian12

vitruvian12

Psychic Spy

• 1,853 posts

Posted 19 June 2011 - 04:06 PM

View PostMoon Princess, on 19 June 2011 - 04:04 PM, said:

I don't watch this show. I'm more of a TAPS/DT kind of girl. These guys sound like they're not serious about ghost hunting like the others are. At least Jason and Grant are actually willing to debunk things.
They debunk some obvious things to draw attention away from the things they fake.

#40    Princess Serenity

Princess Serenity

♔ AVATAR Korra

• 8,264 posts

• "There's nothing to fear but fear itself." Franklin D Roosevelt.

Posted 19 June 2011 - 04:24 PM

View Postvitruvian12, on 19 June 2011 - 04:06 PM, said:

They debunk some obvious things to draw attention away from the things they fake.

That's what I was thinknig but couldn't put it into words.

<.<

#41    thewatchman7

thewatchman7

Astral Projection

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 744 posts

• like joseph stalin, and ghandi,
    im the cult of personality!

Posted 19 June 2011 - 04:31 PM

the idea of conjuring a ghost or demon is silly. its just people.
theyve done studies and even "mediums" cannot use a ouija boards without being able to see the letters- pretty conclusive proof that they are influencing the result. These shows are all fake. its entertainment, not reality.

#42    Sakari

Sakari

tohi

• 11,971 posts

• Do not argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Posted 19 June 2011 - 04:39 PM

View PostMoon Princess, on 19 June 2011 - 04:04 PM, said:

Ghost Adventures

You be the judge, I am certain all of these shows have faked evidence, it is TV of course, and ratings get $$$$$.

Our Wolf's Memorial Page

http://petsupports.com/a04/sakari.htm

#43    Rhincewind

Rhincewind

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 342 posts

Posted 19 June 2011 - 08:55 PM

I like ghost adventures I really don't care if anyone else does It is much better that any other ghost show I have seen and as long as they contine to film it I will continue to watch it. I think they find some very intreging evidence that brings it's own questions. If you want to mock me for this then fine but it's your own time your wasting.

However I do believe that Zack is an idiot for some of the thinks he exposes himself too. aspsedos causes lung cancer and they don't die in a very nice way

#44    shadowbob

shadowbob

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 19 June 2011 - 08:57 PM

Well. Heres my 2 cents, it's faked. These guys and the TAPS group are about the same.

#45    Rhincewind

Rhincewind

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 342 posts

Posted 19 June 2011 - 08:58 PM

some things we see with our eyes. others we see with our heart.

science can't explain everything

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users