Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Secret UFO NASA Transmissions - Smoking Gun

wallarookiller

I figured people here would have seen it but wanted to bring it to peoples attention. There is some odd stuff going on.

I've watched it a couple times. Some pretty weird stuff going on there--I like it.

Only if you don't know what's ordinary on space flights, and that's very common, so no shame in it.

You can't judge genuinely unearthly scenes based on earthside experience.

I've tried to summarize and explain many of these truly bizarre factors in my "99 FAQs About Space UFOs" on my home page www.jamesoberg.com/ufo.html

Nah.. one of the admins erroneously thinks the forum would be in violation of some sort of copyright laws because of something hosted on youtube and embedded here.

This documentary was released in 2000 and has received very little notoriety.

A lot of fluff but some good stuff as well. Worth taking a look. Good video overall.

[media=]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6-VRCdSvAWE[/media]

You will be in trouble with Uncle Jim for posting this; shear heresy.

• Like 1

You will be in trouble with Uncle Jim for posting this; shear heresy.

If he says there's nothing to it, that's one good indication that there probably is.

If he says there's nothing to it, that's one good indication that there probably is.

BWAAA HAHAHAHAH

As always, the believers "logic" is nothing short of hilarious.

• Like 4

BWAAA HAHAHAHAH

As always, the believers "logic" is nothing short of hilarious.

Didn't you ever hear of thesis, antithesis, synthesis, Mr. Logician?

I have good reasons to take a starkly contrarian attitude toward any of Oberg's pronouncements, and of course to all of yours.

I did note that he's still plugging his website every chance he gets. LOL Would you buy a used car from this man?

Are we ever going to get to the Bottom of this pile? :whistle:

Well It always pays to keep your High water Boots close by ~

Didn't you ever hear of thesis, antithesis, synthesis, Mr. Logician?

I have good reasons to take a starkly contrarian attitude toward any of Oberg's pronouncements, and of course to all of yours.

I did note that he's still plugging his website every chance he gets. LOL Would you buy a used car from this man?

Like DB said,... You seem to have closed your mind to anything Mr Oberg says these days. To me, that sounds not only childish, but unfortunate aswell, for you. A quick google search will tell you that this guy knows his stuff. "American space journalist and historian, regarded as an expert on the Russian space program".

In my opinion, he, like most people here, is a skeptic, and skeptics are a great help to UFOlogy. SKEPTICS help to separate the wheat from the chaff, and help all to dismiss cases that arent worthy of further study. Healthy skepticism is a useful tool in any kind of investigation, but close-minded disbelief without looking at the evidence, thats debunking.

There is a difference between those skeptical of ET visitation and a debunker. Hit and run debunking with no intention of engaging in conversation, discussing cases or looking at possible alternatives is basically the exact opposite of the wack jobs that believe EVERYTHING. I dont see Jim fitting that description at all.

It seems to me that for people like you this is not always about proving anything. It is simply believing. At that extreme, it is close to impossible to carry on a coherent objective conversation. Simply put, making a point against will mark the rest of us a blasphemer.

Having that said,... I seen a maturation process on this forum. Objectivity over time will win out. Its not hard for anyone to see the subject matter is filled with charismatic charlatans and individuals looking to fake connections, images and youtube videos to sling their belief,... but unable to see that all it does is undermine whats left of the phenomenon.

Edited by Hazzard
  • Like 8

Like DB said,... You seem to have closed your mind to anything Mr Oberg says these days. To me, that sounds not only childish, but unfortunate aswell, for you. A quick google search will tell you that this guy knows his stuff. "American space journalist and historian, regarded as an expert on the Russian space program".

In my opinion, he, like most people here, is a skeptic, and skeptics are a great help to UFOlogy. SKEPTICS help to separate the wheat from the chaff, and help all to dismiss cases that arent worthy of further study. Healthy skepticism is a useful tool in any kind of investigation, but close-minded disbelief without looking at the evidence, thats debunking.

Well, when someone calls himself DBunker, I assume that's what he is, and you are always just an echo of him--and I mean 100% of the time--so that's what you are too.

As for Oberg, I have good reason to trust him since I have caught him in lie after lie after lie, and I'm not the only one. People have been doing that for decades, and as soon as he is caught fabricating one 'explanation" about UFOs he just throws out another one.

There is a very familiar pattern to this and all of you follow it. In reality, I think most people on here see through you guys and what you're really doing, even if few of them are willing to take you in directly like I do. You know that I am very well informed about this subject, have seen much of the evidence personally, and that you can't fool me.

You don't like that, of course, and wish I would go away, but I haven't yet.

Enough with the Lone Ranger crap. You are "special" enough to know the truth about ET, to see through the vail, and everyone that doesnt agree with you is either ignorant or a Debunker, is that it!!?? :rolleyes::lol:

Show me where you have caught Jim Oberg in "lie after lie after lie", if you can?

Im waiting.

• Like 2

I did note that he's still plugging his website every chance he gets.

Maybe because it has the answers to some of the questions asked here ad nauseum.

One can get EXTREEEMLY tired with the same old crap you people provide as evidence of ET visitation.

• Like 1

Maybe because it has the answers to some of the questions asked here ad nauseum.

One can get EXTREEEMLY tired with the same old crap you people provide as evidence of ET visitation.

At least we have something to say. What about you?

Enough with the Lone Ranger crap. You are "special" enough to know the truth about ET, to see through the vail, and everyone that doesnt agree with you is either ignorant or a Debunker, is that it!!?? :rolleyes::lol:

Show me where you have caught Jim Oberg in "lie after lie after lie", if you can?

Im waiting.

Just look on the latest NASA UFO thread, if you can be bothered.

At least we have something to say. What about you?

Yea right..... all you have is the claim that you are in the "know" and cant tell us how or why or when.

You are asking the rest of us to believe you.... that and your silly youtube "evidence".

No thanks... choosing between you and Jim Oberg is a no brainer.

• Like 1

Then why do "You People" pollute the forum with the same old EXTREEEMLY tiring negative comments , that you summarily post without even bothering to see if there is anything useful to be gleaned from this "crap"?

Surely such a massive intellect as yours can find something more constructive to do?...Erm?...have you tried Playdough...? :whistle:

nightnight!

• Like 2

Then why do "You People" pollute the forum with the same old EXTREEEMLY tiring negative comments , that you summarily post without even bothering to see if there is anything useful to be gleaned from this "crap"?

Surely such a massive intellect as yours can find something more constructive to do?...Erm?...have you tried Playdough...? :whistle:

nightnight!

.... dont let ET bite.

It all goes back to the ones making a claim, and who has the burden of proof.

If anything "useful" can be found from a youtube video that the believers love so much (a UFO or stories about abduction, etc...) when it comes to evidence of alien visitation I sure as **** havent seen any.

Have you?

Edited by DBunker
  • Like 1

Huh? Surely NASA needs some method of calculating how much money we debunkers have exactly earned per debunking.

I'm personally very grateful for my monthly NASA cheque thank you very much. It helps pay the bills nicely thank you.

• Like 1

WOW watching you guys go back and forth is priceless, this is why I love the E.T. threads

Edited by R4z3rsPar4d0x
  • Like 1

Huh? Surely NASA needs some method of calculating how much money we debunkers have exactly earned per debunking.

I'm personally very grateful for my monthly NASA cheque thank you very much. It helps pay the bills nicely thank you.

What?!?! You get a check?!?! Bugger, I need to talk to HR again, mine seems to be perpetually stuck in the mail :-P

Cheers,

Badeskov

• Like 1