Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Bigfoot-UFO Connection

Chemically_Romanced

I was reading a book about UFO sightings when I came across an account where Bigfoot-like creatures came out of a glowing orange orb and tried to make contact with people. I researched for more cases like these and this is all I can find:

A brief history of the Bigfoot/UFO connection

Anyone have more info or thoughts?

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• outsider75

• Chemically_Romanced

• bball

• DigitalSentinal

so kinda like ET? hes stuck here now i guess.

thus resulting in him hiding as much as he can from. trying to not be found. do to fear maybe?

so kinda like ET? hes stuck here now i guess.

thus resulting in him hiding as much as he can from. trying to not be found. do to fear maybe?

Why would they leave him behind then? Unless by accident, but I would think they could find each other. Maybe he is here doing research. ^_^

No neccessarily, there were about 7 of them and I'm pretty sure they landed on earth on purpose.

This is derived from an episode of the ORIGINAL Incredible Hulk TV series.

Bigfoot was played by deceased wrestler Andre the Giant. At the end... he fights the incredible hulk, and then gets into a UFO.

This is derived from an episode of the ORIGINAL Incredible Hulk TV series.

Bigfoot was played by deceased wrestler Andre the Giant. At the end... he fights the incredible hulk, and then gets into a UFO.

I agree...I remember seeing that episode. Reality is one thing, fiction is quite another. I'm convinced that some of this "Evil Reptoid Alien" stuff is a direct result of the old TV series "V". The media has clearly affected some people's beliefs.

i know from reading the book hunt for the skinwalker that the skinwalker ranch has had its fair share of bigfoot and ufo sightings (and God knows what else!) up there.

Lilly on some points I can agree with you. I think shows like V 'refresh' the image in the publics consciousness but the idea of reptilian gods/goddess go further back than V and Bigfoot included in UFO encounters predate the Hulk episode. Writers draw from a rich body of literature to form ideas, so hashing and rehashing happen often. You could have just as easily cited old Star Trek episodes for the reptilian reports or Land of the Lost, which actually is a better/closer fit in some ways.

Regards,

Mabon.

Also, the idea of hairy humanoids goes way back even. Indigenous people in Tibet, Nepal, China, Mongolia, North and South America and elsewhere have all had stories or legends of such creatures. It definitely wasn't invented by us.

just look at some of the older cases as well as the S/W ranch case and you will find several bigfoot related cases. and none of them had anything to do with the hulk.

I was reading a book about UFO sightings when I came across an account where Bigfoot-like creatures came out of a glowing orange orb and tried to make contact with people. I researched for more cases like these and this is all I can find:

A brief history of the Bigfoot/UFO connection

Anyone have more info or thoughts?

So bigfoot's an alien?

I'm not saying he is, but for all we know, he could be.

The Bigfoot-UFO Connection: An Explanation

I have often talked about the Bigfoot-UFO connection, and how a lot of researchers want to censor sightings in order to avoid that connection. Whenever I talk about this connection, I get asked the same question: what exactly is the connection?

Of course, nobody knows with any degree of certainty. After examining the evidence, though, I have reached a few conclusions about what may connect Bigfoot and UFOs.

Somebody pilots those UFOs. From small drones to mile-wide mother ships, all UFOs must have an intelligence behind them. Some people think UFOs are earth lights or manifestations of group consciousness or some such silliness—neither of those theories fits the evidence or even makes sense when you think about it. I will not waste space here detailing the problems with those theories. Everything I am about to say stems from one hypothesis: UFOs represent technology created by an advanced race.

Bigfoot have probably lived on this planet longer than humans. They resemble the ancient hominids far more than we do; legends of hairy man-beasts date back centuries, perhaps millennia. Tales of UFOs extend back equally as far. In fact, it would seem that as long as UFOs have existed, Bigfoot have existed too.

Several phenomena lurk within the annals of Bigfoot sightings: Bigfoot that disappear into thin air; footprints that end abruptly, as if the creature vanished; strange lights associated with the appearance and/or disappearance of Bigfoot; and, waves of sightings that dissipate as if the creatures responsible had left the area.

Perhaps they did leave the area. Perhaps they caught a ride on a UFO.

Tomorrow, why UFOs would give rides to Bigfoot.

Posted by Lisa A. Shiel at 11:17 AM

just one of over a hundred links and aroud 20 books on the subject

I'm not saying he is, but for all we know, he could be.

There are many stories of bigfoot having supernatural powers, such as referred to by some Native Americans. But who knows whether or not they are unearthly powers, assuming there are powers involved, they could just be something as mundaine as advanced alien technological powers.

That would be strange if a bigfoot was caught and all of the sudden bigfoot and aliens were proven to exist all at the same time. :huh: