Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

The Official Wrestling Thread (2)

Paranoid Android

As the last Wrestling Thread had to be put down due to slow ageing process (Kane, Big Show?), this new thread has been elevated from the proverbial ranks of NXT to replace the old. Discussion will continue as always, and feel free to reference comments and speculations from the old thread. Old threads are allowed to retire in peace. Too bad we couldn't schedule a match between the two threads for the old thread to pass the torch onto this one.

• Like 1

Just to point out, I had absolutely no lag issues at all with the old thread. With that said, I welcome the new thread.

• Like 1

no lag issues either.

tysons surgery was yesterday, it went well by all accounts.

• Like 1

I've had lag issues for several weeks. It's possibly a result of my mod-powers, when posts are deleted we mods still see the posts which may lead to some cache issue or some other lag that other members don't have. Either way, it's done now :)

weird few days for news, ziggler has a new multi year contract so guess thats settled. jarrett returned to tna... again.... dixie is face... again... this whole jarrett thing is so weird he leaves tna to start gfw says he wont go back and then comes back to promote gfw on tna... while tna is competing with roh on the same damn channel....

jackie_chan_sharks.jpg

this is why there is no legit #2 wrestling company in north america because everybody running the damn companies are idiots.

lol news of the week russo offered to help write for tna for free..... i can almost guarantee you with their history he will somehow end up working for them again please refer to my jackie chan picture one more time..... thank you.

also this monday after raw and swerved on the network will be a 30 min sneak peak toa new dvd not sure what the title is but it will be sting and triple h talking about the monday wars face to face with renee, so that will certainly be a must watch.

and finally quick update not to miss the july 4th show from the tokyo dome on the network or be sure to have a reminder to download it later on.

• Like 1

13 years ago today Cena made his WWE debut. I'm wishing from the bottom of my heart that he'll soon stop being shoved down our throat! lol :P

13 years ago today Cena made his WWE debut. I'm wishing from the bottom of my heart that he'll soon stop being shoved down our throat! lol :P

if the fans that actually didn't like him actually shut the hell up in the crowd when he was out there that would be a very real possibility... just thank your lucky stars he's not in the main event spotlight right now.

Edited by Iron_Lotus
  • Like 1

if the fans that actually didn't like him actually shut the hell up in the crowd when he was out there that would be a very real possibility... just thank your lucky stars he's not in the main event spotlight right now.

Exactly!!!

It's similair to what i call the Mayweather effect,everyone complains about him yet make him even more famous by paying hoping just to see him lose lol

• Like 1

i have always said that if you hate the character boo the hell out of it but if you actually hate the person playing the character just don't even acknowledge them, the performers and promoters are more frightened of silence then people booing or shouting curses or throwing popcorn or merchandise back, im sure it makes the hater feel good, but you are not doing anything other than helping them more, you are the reason why those children scream louder and cheer longer you are the reason the corporate machine makes the rise above hate slogans on tshirts and nut towels... i mean washcloths.... :innocent: if you hate the person don't buy their merchandise don't buy the ppv's they main event, turn raw OFF when he is on t.v. do you know what would happen if 10 thousand people in a arena just stood up and turned their backs for an entire john cena segment and didn't say a single thing and that happened more than once? vince and hunter would **** themselves the writers would be hung and cena would be completely reinvented within a few months.

edit: hey vince, hunter i could use a job...

Edited by Iron_Lotus
  • Like 1

WWE sued in wrestler Doink the Clown’s overdose death

The WWE ruined Doink the Clown, a lawsuit alleges.

The troubled ex-pro wrestler, who died of a drug overdose in 2013, spent years banging heads in the ring as the organization turned a blind eye to the dangers of concussions, the mother of his kids claimed in court papers.

Brain injuries sent the powerfully built entertainer, whose real name was Matthew Osborne, tumbling into a nightmare of mood swings, depression and fatal drug abuse, according to the suit.

The WWE’s negligence and deceit “caused Matthew Osborne to suffer long-term, latent, debilitating, and permanent injuries which ultimately resulted in his death,” the suit alleged.

Lawyers for Michelle James filed the federal complaint on Friday in Dallas — about 20 miles from the apartment where Osborne took a fatal dose of painkillers in 2013.

Read more: http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/wwe-sued-wrestler-doink-clown-overdose-death-article-1.2278665

they are being sued for a lot of things apparently they are at fault in another suit because somehow this guy having a heartattack and dying because of him being morbidly obese is somehow the wwe's fault.... they deal with lawsuits constantly they always win.

rr14.jpg

• Like 1

brock-lesnar-wwe-japan.jpg

RIP Kofi Kingston ????? - June 4 2015

cause of death : suplex city

Edited by Iron_Lotus
  • Like 1

Well, that happened. Finn Balor. I won't spoil it, but I urge it to be checked out.

you wont spoil it to hell with that BALOR IS NXT CHAMP BABY WOOOOOOOO

neville and jericho stole the show imo though. brock is god.

• Like 1

I guess it's been long enough now...

i think we are big enough fans to have known by now and i didn't really look at the thread since the show so i figured a few days would have been enough anybody can rewatch it on the network theres torrents and uploads everywhere its all gooooood.

i forgot how chris jericho can make a boston crab look badass, he should bust out the liontamer more that **** looks like it legit hurts lol

oh and brock is god.

• 2 weeks later...

Very enjoyable RAW this week!

Womens division heating up finally!

Cesaro is an animal!

I know with such a large roster it is hard to make everyone feel "main event" worthy but all the goodwill and energy Ambrose was building up,now seems to be slowly leaking away...

• Like 1

Ambrose just doesn't have a story to play out at the moment. I think he would be a good match for Owens once his storyline is finished.

Yes. Cesaro. Now my favorite talent. I seriously hope he gets a title push sometime.

if nobody here is watching lucha underground you are seriously missing out on some amazing ****

tumblr_njoq6cVgcP1snhdpvo1_500.gif

ZEMezz9.gif

I keep missing out on it because I keep forgetting it's on. And I watch El Rey quite often at other times.

i love how they keep their storylines together amazingly written kayfabe to the max theres a couple of sites *cough watchwrestling cough* where you can find plenty of episodes online.

• Like 1