Jump to content




Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.


- - - - -

Hercolubus the planet of the end of the world


  • Please log in to reply
56 replies to this topic

#31    Sir Wearer of Hats

Sir Wearer of Hats

    Is not a number!

  • Member
  • 9,665 posts
  • Joined:08 Nov 2008
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Queensland, Australia.

Posted 07 October 2009 - 12:25 AM

So... this thing bigger then Jupiter, that we can't see, and can't see the effects of is going to get here in about three years time.
Right.

So where is it right now?
Today (the 7th of October). What part of they sky? Has it crossed the "asteroid field"? is it near Jupiter? Mars?
Has it even entered the system yet?

Come on believers, facts.
Where is it, and why can't we see it?
Even if it was travelling at super-luminal speeds, we'd see it (albeit by the time we see it it'd have long past the point where we saw it).


#32    lookingfortruth

lookingfortruth

    Psychic Spy

  • Closed
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,243 posts
  • Joined:31 Mar 2009
  • Gender:Not Selected

Posted 07 October 2009 - 01:45 AM

View PostSharil, on 14 September 2009 - 03:40 PM, said:

I got the intuition that this is not fiction at all though there are many people in the Net trying to make us think so...
the reason for this being?


#33    TheSearcher

TheSearcher

    Coffee expert extraordinair

  • Member
  • 3,845 posts
  • Joined:16 Jun 2009
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Belgium

Posted 07 October 2009 - 12:40 PM

View PostWearer of Hats, on 07 October 2009 - 12:25 AM, said:

So... this thing bigger then Jupiter, that we can't see, and can't see the effects of is going to get here in about three years time.
Right.

So where is it right now?
Today (the 7th of October). What part of they sky? Has it crossed the "asteroid field"? is it near Jupiter? Mars?
Has it even entered the system yet?

Come on believers, facts.
Where is it, and why can't we see it?
Even if it was travelling at super-luminal speeds, we'd see it (albeit by the time we see it it'd have long past the point where we saw it).

I second that request, got a telescope just waiting to be used...

It is only the ignorant who despise education.
Publilius Syrus.

So god made me an atheist. Who are you to question his wisdom?!

#34    zach28

zach28

    Alien Embryo

  • Member
  • Pip
  • 83 posts
  • Joined:05 Oct 2009

Posted 08 October 2009 - 04:06 AM

View PostWearer of Hats, on 14 September 2009 - 06:32 AM, said:

*Head Desk*
*Head Desk*
*Head Desk*

SCIENCE DOESN'T WORK LIKE THAT.
+1


#35    zach28

zach28

    Alien Embryo

  • Member
  • Pip
  • 83 posts
  • Joined:05 Oct 2009

Posted 08 October 2009 - 04:07 AM

View Postjesspy, on 17 September 2009 - 08:42 AM, said:

lol


Posted Image

it works lol
Lmao


#36    Sharil

Sharil

    Alien Embryo

  • Member
  • Pip
  • 7 posts
  • Joined:12 Sep 2009

Posted 08 October 2009 - 02:25 PM

View Postlookingfortruth, on 07 October 2009 - 01:45 AM, said:

the reason for this being?

I couldn't tell you exactly, it's a hunch that I got since I had knowledge of this subject, and it grows stronger the more I know or read about it, including detractor articles.  :yes:


#37    zach28

zach28

    Alien Embryo

  • Member
  • Pip
  • 83 posts
  • Joined:05 Oct 2009

Posted 08 October 2009 - 05:37 PM

Hate to break it to you but your hunch is wrong.


#38    Agent. Mulder

Agent. Mulder

    Only man to have fought Sasquatch. And lived...

  • Member
  • 15,163 posts
  • Joined:08 Feb 2006
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:london, ontario

  • ...highly unlikely, but not outside the realm of Extreme possibility.

Posted 08 October 2009 - 06:17 PM

very much second that.
clearly they havent been reading the Real detractor articles.
just watch the vid i posted on here http://www.unexplain...howtopic=162760

the truth is out there....

#39    zach28

zach28

    Alien Embryo

  • Member
  • Pip
  • 83 posts
  • Joined:05 Oct 2009

Posted 08 October 2009 - 06:36 PM

They just  aren't using common sense. If this planet is double the size of jupiter and is as close as they are trying to say it is you would see it in the night sky now. But i highly doubt earth is going to get hit by a giant planet in 2012.


#40    zach28

zach28

    Alien Embryo

  • Member
  • Pip
  • 83 posts
  • Joined:05 Oct 2009

Posted 08 October 2009 - 06:37 PM

View PostSharil, on 08 October 2009 - 02:25 PM, said:

I couldn't tell you exactly
Because you really don't know what you are talking about.


#41    Sir Wearer of Hats

Sir Wearer of Hats

    Is not a number!

  • Member
  • 9,665 posts
  • Joined:08 Nov 2008
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Queensland, Australia.

Posted 08 October 2009 - 10:49 PM

View PostSharil, on 08 October 2009 - 02:25 PM, said:

I couldn't tell you exactly, it's a hunch that I got since I had knowledge of this subject, and it grows stronger the more I know or read about it, including detractor articles.  :yes:
Many of us here are open minded enough to consider the evidence you can put forward. If it convinced you, perhaps it will convince us.
Link to a few sites and articles, or just jot down a few of the 'facts' that convinced you and we'll mull over them.


#42    Sharil

Sharil

    Alien Embryo

  • Member
  • Pip
  • 7 posts
  • Joined:12 Sep 2009

Posted 09 October 2009 - 11:54 AM

View Postzach28, on 08 October 2009 - 06:36 PM, said:

But i highly doubt earth is going to get hit by a giant planet in 2012.

According to the information I have it is the approaching which is causing the effects in Earth, I haven't knowledge by now that it is going to hit.

On the other hand, I haven't knowledege either that it happens only in 2012, it is happening since several years ago and it will be happening in the future years, the planet is out there and the more it approaches to us the more we will feel its effects, but I don't know the exactly date or year of maximum approaching to the Earth.

Edited by Sharil, 09 October 2009 - 11:57 AM.


#43    zach28

zach28

    Alien Embryo

  • Member
  • Pip
  • 83 posts
  • Joined:05 Oct 2009

Posted 09 October 2009 - 06:42 PM

Sighs ................  You keep talking about the effects of giant planet approaching. Can you at least give us some examples?


#44    Agent. Mulder

Agent. Mulder

    Only man to have fought Sasquatch. And lived...

  • Member
  • 15,163 posts
  • Joined:08 Feb 2006
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:london, ontario

  • ...highly unlikely, but not outside the realm of Extreme possibility.

Posted 09 October 2009 - 08:21 PM

View PostSharil, on 09 October 2009 - 11:54 AM, said:

According to the information I have it is the approaching which is causing the effects in Earth, I haven't knowledge by now that it is going to hit.

On the other hand, I haven't knowledege either that it happens only in 2012, it is happening since several years ago and it will be happening in the future years, the planet is out there and the more it approaches to us the more we will feel its effects, but I don't know the exactly date or year of maximum approaching to the Earth.

hmmmm....no
if it was causing effects on us, that would mean we could have seen it by now. easily.

the truth is out there....

#45    zach28

zach28

    Alien Embryo

  • Member
  • Pip
  • 83 posts
  • Joined:05 Oct 2009

Posted 09 October 2009 - 09:35 PM

Exactly.





0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users