Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Many Huge UFOs near the Sun – 02/6, 2013

These objects have a material structure. Attention skeptics, religious fanatics and those who believe the tales NASA! Objects shown in the video are the real origin! This is not interference in the satellite, not broken pixels, not meteorites, not the solar particles and other qualifications that tries to convince NASA.

Via, http://quasi-mundo.c...ebruary-6-2013/

The guy seems very certain in his statements. I don't really know the answer but it looks strange enough

Soaking up some rays I see no problem with this.

• Like 1

Attention skeptics, religious fanatics and those who believe the tales NASA!?

Oh dear, who does that leave?

Anyway, has anyone thought that it might be something on the lens?

• Like 1

Yes, in fact everything that NASA tries to tell us is false - everything is an alien. Your statement is like saying "If you don't believe this then you're an idiot...you're not an idiot are you"

I'm tired of people seeing something allegedly in space and crying alien. It's not a UFO. I'm not an idiot, I'm not a religious fanatic. I am however sceptical, because that is human nature. Maybe if you look hard enough in the video you can see the illuminati creating the new world order while secretly plotting to poison us via chem-trails.

• Like 2

hang on - you say it happens on 02 -06, but the second of June 2013 hasn't happened yet! I call shenanigans!!

;)

• Like 3

Hey mr. Sceptic. Why not just say "I have a feeling it's not UFO, but I still respect your view." for once?

• Like 2

Everyone can believe what they want, but sometimes it is so obvious that people are wrong, it becomes painful to read. It's annoying because I take the idea of life existing elsewhere very seriously and people who scream UFO!! at everything cheapen the subject...it's like those who claim to see Jesus on everything from a nacho to a dog's ****.

That's the Neptune effect, in astrological terms. You see what you want to see, simple as that. If that's the case. It's very easy for others to discern usually, but the person itself may struggle to realise what it is, and only the person having it can bring oneself back to reality. It's like dreaming when you're awake. The word belief may bear a harmless tone for most, but when you direct the belief itself too much, it can become very Neptunian-illusion like. Neptune isn't a bad planet which forces you illusions per say, it's just that it's not the easiest planet to deal with. Those of us who know how to deal with it have usually learned it the hardest way.

Back to topic, the picture of the link didn't show. Not that I'm an expert, but it'd had been nice to see. :(

02 -06

also known as February 6

Right " Ol'Shiny NASA " is flawless and they are very disclosed and they share their findings 100% in light of truth... and i am George Obama..Nice to meet you...

NASA hasn't really been honest very much... They fed you people what they wanted too... you bought it clean.. i am not saying they didnt achieve alot ... They are very succesful as government agency...and space agency, but they supressed material too or missinformed it..

@ ELQ: Start watching this video from 11.20 on and you will see some amazing space phenomena which was misstaken for " ET " activity...Enjoy:

That was only space phenomena we dont understand pretty beatiful stuff..and what i am trying to say that it maybe is a UFO around that sun, but there is a slim or none chance of actual intelligent elements to it..

hang on - you say it happens on 02 -06, but the second of June 2013 hasn't happened yet! I call shenanigans!!

;)

I think You will find it is February the 6th 2013, and not the 2nd of June 2013...

coool they must be just as big as our planet .. those ufo's i think they are real . these are not the first images of ufo;s near the sun :D death star :D

also known as February 6

then it should be

06-02 ;)

• Like 1

then it should be

06-02 ;)

America uses the format.... MM/DD/YEAR not the format DD/MM/YEAR

As usual blurry images. Can't see any ET's doing the Tango. I'm open minded to the possibilities, But need something clear and define

if your're going to make an eye opener.

America uses the format.... MM/DD/YEAR not the format DD/MM/YEAR

more proof that it is indeed a backwards place, the Mother Country should reassert itself there to improve their diction, grammar and spelling. :gun:

Yes, in fact everything that NASA tries to tell us is false - everything is an alien. Your statement is like saying "If you don't believe this then you're an idiot...you're not an idiot are you"

I'm tired of people seeing something allegedly in space and crying alien. It's not a UFO. I'm not an idiot, I'm not a religious fanatic. I am however sceptical, because that is human nature. Maybe if you look hard enough in the video you can see the illuminati creating the new world order while secretly plotting to poison us via chem-trails.

Can you explain the objects in the video? For the record, I don't think those objects are signs of otherworldly intelligent life.

I'm simply asking. Can you explain what those objects are?

more proof that it is indeed a backwards place, the Mother Country should reassert itself there to improve their diction, grammar and spelling. :gun:

The ISO standard is yyyy-mm-dd. The four digits for year was to overcome the y2k problem. The mm-dd just makes sense since everyone uses hh:mm:ss for the time...hence big things to little things gives the full format as YYYY-MM-DD-HH-MM-SS. That way there's no confusion.

And as far as the topic is concerned, those anomalies in the SOHO images are not ET spaceships.

• Like 1

Purple Kool Aid anyone?

I think You will find it is February the 6th 2013, and not the 2nd of June 2013...

I think the ;) seemed to have been missed there.

These objects have a material structure. Attention skeptics, religious fanatics and those who believe the tales NASA! Objects shown in the video are the real origin! This is not interference in the satellite, not broken pixels, not meteorites, not the solar particles and other qualifications that tries to convince NASA.

Via, http://quasi-mundo.c...ebruary-6-2013/

The guy seems very certain in his statements. I don't really know the answer but it looks strange enough

Quasi-Mundo, hey? I must file this one next to the Daily Fail..

Anyway, for anyone genuinely interested in this, be ready for a fairly involved explanation. There is a lot to these images. As that video author would have known if he'd got off his lazy backside and learnt about the images he is disparaging out of ignorance.. So, are you ready?

First up, that video MUST have been posted by someone completely unfamiliar with the SOHO/STEREO spacecraft and their systems (I'm not having a shot at you, OP, I'm referring to the tinfoilhatter who made the video). For if they had been watching these images for a while, they would have noticed a coupla things and taken the time to find out why...

These images are VERY, VERY obviously low-resolution images showing jpeg compression block artefacts. And that is EXACTLY how STEREO works. First up it throws small thumbnail images (called 'Beacon-mode' images) back to NASA so they can immediately show them - that way they give the public a first look at everything, almost as it happens - the best sort of early warning system, if you like. NASA (perhaps offering inadvertent fodder to conspiracy theorists) enlarges them a lot, which not only emphasises any splodges (like sungrazers or HEP's or CR's - anyone familiar with SOHO will know what those are, but feel free to ask..!) and it also makes the jpeg block effects more obvious.

Now while Joe Public looks at these rapidly sent thumbnails (and a few yell "The Sky Is Falling"), the spacecraft is downloading the full size files (in a .FTS format). As soon as those files arrive they are immediately available to experimenters and researchers - I can chase up the links if anyone wants, but I have to tell you, that processing FTS files is not all that simple - they are designed for high level scientific analysis. Anyway, once the FTS files arrive, NASA scientists/computers do a calibration process from what are essentially dark-frame files from the previous camera calibration performed by the spacecraft (usually within a week or so beforehand) and then also from the NEXT calibration test - again that could be a week in the future. They do this so they can get the very best possible results out of the files - this camera and its sensor are in a very harsh environment and it is changing over time. So, anytime from a week or so to a couple of weeks later, the low-resolution, blocky images will vanish, and they will be replaced by the best resolution versions that NASA can generate - I'll be happy to explain how to find the high-res versions, if anyone wants to quote a low-res one that has vanished.. If you are worried - save the low-res images as they will vanish, it's how the Stereo system works.

Now at this point, the tinfoilhatter will scream "FOUL!!", because omigod, suddenly the low-res 'beacon' file has vanished.. But if he took the time to check the new replacement file, he will see where the blocky artefacts came from and what the real image looks like. You can overlay them and see how it works. It's a pretty fancy system, but maybe it's a little too hard for Joe Tinfoil to understand. Anyway, I need to back all this up, so first, here's the NASA link discussing this - it's been there for years, they've been doing this for years..

Somewhere hereabouts I've got an example image that shows the low-res beacon image overlaid with the new high-res version so you can see exactly how the artefacts correspond to genuine image details, and what caused them.. I'll dig it up and post it later.. Or if someone has a favorite low-res image, please post it here along with the date - but make sure you do so quickly, as it will vanish as soon as the high-res image appears in its place..

Finally, I didn't watch the entire video (slow connection), so if I've missed anything, let me know..

• Like 5

Here's that image I made up when this first came up on another forum, showing exactly what I mean.

gallery_95887_39_30117.jpg

At the left you will see two crops showing the alleged UFO's - they were taken from different areas of a single low-res 'beacon' image dating back to 2010 - the blown up thumbnail that Stereo sends initially. In the middle column you can see the same areas from the HIGH-RESOLUTION file (which was posted by NASA about a week later after the calibrations and processing). Look at the corresponding areas and you can see that the blocky shapes in the leftmost images are simply caused by the way that JPEG compression creates artefacts around contrasty details, especially when combined with lots of enlargement and too much sharpening and contrast enhancement. That 'stuff' - which can also be seen elsewhere in the image - is clearly not real image detail. The last column simply shows the two images overlaid, so you can see the actual 'things' that cause the 'ufo's. In this case, the 'things' are either sungrazing comets getting 'swallowed', or High Energy Particles or Cosmic Rays hitting the sensor (I'd have to go back and look at surrounding images to check on which are which, don't have time right now).

So now you know what HEP and CR stand for.. :D Any questions? This is a topic I know pretty well - I'm a Stereo and Soho fan!

Edited by Chrlzs
  • Like 5

I know its not as interesting and cool as some people speculations here but, I was just about to say - camera artifact - like the link said,...

NASA responded that these UFOs – a speck of dust on the lens or broken pixels on the sensor lens.

Edd: Good post Chrlzs. :tu:

Edited by Hazzard

I think the English on the "quasi mundo" conspiracy site is cute. Kind of reminds me of Nigerian scammer poetry, LOL