Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Bad Song of the Hour!

ames2787

What's the worst song you've heard recently, doesn't have to be within an hour obviously, that's just to give it a title!

The one I would like to put forward is this truly awful song that is playing on the radio right now which is:

Drop It Like It's Hot - Snoop Dogg and Pharell

Oh yes, please don't use this to insult people or anything, just what you think is a song you don't like!

Ames original.gif

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dog Demon

• ames2787

• Deimos

• JackBauer

What's the worst song you've heard recently, doesn't have to be within an hour obviously, that's just to give it a title!

The one I would like to put forward is this truly awful song that is playing on the radio right now which is:

Drop It Like It's Hot - Snoop Dogg and Pharell

Oh yes, please don't use this to insult people or anything, just what you think is a song you don't like!

Ames original.gif

387247[/snapback]

For once I agree with you on something that song has no point. Snoop Dogg is kinda wack.

To me, any rap song is crap. All it is is talk about drugs, swearing, sex, murder, and other bad stuff, with an irritating tune playing.

To me, any rap song is crap. All it is is talk about drugs, swearing, sex, murder, and other bad stuff, with an irritating tune playing.

387396[/snapback]

not all rap songs are like that you need to listen to 2pac "dear mama"

I wouldn't mind rap as long as they didn't call it music. It's mostly just poetry with a beat. Worst song for me is any pop, rap, hip-hop, or country song....

they keep playing a new Cradle of Filth song on the radio called Nymphetemine(sp?). i just think its a terrible song. actualy, i dont like the band to begin with.

I am not really font of anything played on the teeny-bopper stations: boy bands and stuff and those two Simpson girls are worthless. mad.gif

"I'de like to give you one wink2.gif for Christmas"

Bloody horrible song! disgust.gif

Anything by Eminem

391288[/snapback]

Don't tell canadian tongue.gif I hat eanything by simple plan, if you watch one of there vidoes on mute you'd think it was a frickin pop song! grin2.gif

Anything by Simple Plan, Good Charlotte, Crossfade, Breaking Benjamin, Ashley Simpson, Hilary Duff...the list can go on and on nowadays.

ARRRRRGH!!!

It's Jo Jo the worst thing ever to come out of America, I hate her so much, why doesn't she just p*** off!!!

ARRRRRRRRRGH!

Ames original.gif

I don't really hate the song "Heaven" by Los Lonely Boys, it's just that everyone has to bloody request it on the bloody radio and now it's bloody stuck in my head!! angry.gif