Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Woman with world's largest hips

Still Waters

Mrs Ruffinelli, 39, was an athletic teenager who had no problems with her weight.

She first started noticing that her hips were growing at the age of 22, just after the birth of her first child.

Although her waist measures 40 inches, her 100 inch hips hold the record for being the largest in the world.

http://www.telegraph...-beautiful.html

Nikki Minaj's mum or another Kardashian?

• Like 1

Well... it wouldn't hurt her to work out a little. I know people should be proud of who they are and she can't help if she is genetically set to have wide hips, but she can barely walk. It's not even about appearance, it's about her health, mobility, and the ability to actively raise her children. Even losing a couple inches off her thighs would allow her to close the shower.

• Like 2

:passifier: Shes a breeder. :passifier:

and she says it doesnt come down to her diet :whistle:

I know... yet her stomach is actually large too, as well as her arms. I guess some people don't really understand.

• Like 1

yep, losing a few stone would surely help her mobility.

Genetically, yes, it does have a say in the hips, but as for the misshaping of them and the rest of her body, thats not genetics, thats just plain of junk food.

Wonder if she is an active mum with her child, of maybe she likes to teach them how to cook.

I guess it doesn't really bother her to spend twice as much as anyone else to fly. I mean for that reason alone I would try to lose some of the weight. No mention (that I saw) of any car she might drive, but I'm guessing she doesn't drive if she can't fit into a plane seat.

Now I don't feel so bad about being shaped like a pear. I'm a lot smaller than she is.

So says Marshall Mathers!

I guess it doesn't really bother her to spend twice as much as anyone else to fly. I mean for that reason alone I would try to lose some of the weight. No mention (that I saw) of any car she might drive, but I'm guessing she doesn't drive if she can't fit into a plane seat.

In the video it shows her prizing herself into a car...most likely modified.

They would more than likely modify a seat for her too on a plane.

if she is paying for it all herself then fine, but its when it start costing the tax payer that things start going "pear shaped".

If she could jump up into the air I wonder if she'd get stuck? :P

Puff Daddy and half the LA Lakers,are already getting in line .....

• Like 1

You have to wonder why her hips continued to grow after the birth of her child.

She was full grown during pregnancy .

Hips grow out and spread during a pregnancy ,to help accommodate the baby's head through the birth canal ,but it seems like her pregnancy triggered the change,and it was ongoing.

Most odd

Unless her hip bones are 4ft wide , she is just obese like other people her size .

TiP

It must be wide hip bones due to genes. If she had hip bones like Twiggy her a** couldn't be that humongous. It wouldn't support it, it would just be hanging..

No way her waist is 40 inches around, that number is off. As for the rest of her, live and let live. She'll regret being that big the older she gets.

If she went into DFS ( sofa store ) they would likely put a sale tag on her lol

I am sorry that is totally gross. She needs to lose some weight. Carrying all of that weight can't be good on her heart. She is a pretty woman in the face.

No way her waist is 40 inches around, that number is off. As for the rest of her, live and let live. She'll regret being that big the older she gets.

Live and let live??....no problem, but she is the one making the video and flaunting it to the world, surely she expected some sort of criticism?

Live and let live??....no problem, but she is the one making the video and flaunting it to the world, surely she expected some sort of criticism?

Oh I totally agree, she knew what she was doing by making the video, just a classic case of someone wanting their 15 minutes of fame.