Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Multiple UFOs captured on video over Geelong

M.Egan

For starters, your "mother-ship" is quite clearly a rain drop on the windshield.

After that... well there is a highly reflective windshield right in front of your "pen" camera. So... not quite as convincing to me as you seem to think your video is.

Edited by lost_shaman
  • Like 4

For starters, your "mother-ship" is quite clearly a rain drop on the windshield.

After that... well there is a highly reflective windshield right in front of your "pen" camera. So... not quite as convincing to me as you seem to think your video is.

Another superficial judgement as in.... " Concerned with or comprehending only what is apparent or obvious; shallow view".

Not superficial at all.

What is superficial is that you took a clip from a cheap video of your friends windshield on a rainy day and conclude a raindrop and a reflection somehow show an E.T. Mother-ship giving "birth" and "proving" E.T. is visiting Earth and you go on to make a whole website dedicated to this non-event!

That is what is superficial here.

• Like 3

And before you come back and tell me how close minded you think I am, let me tell you I've had a close encounter with a UFO. I've seen one up close that was a life changing event and many others have too. So your windshield video of raindrops and reflections while you were shopping is absolutely unimpressive and not a UFO.

• Like 2

You "Literally", post a judgement within 2-3 minutes of my post.

Then you Edit your post half an hour later.....why?

It's like flicking through a book, or watching a movie for 5 minutes, then writing a review.

I hope you don't take up Crime investgation.

Take in all posible information/evidence, then make a judgement.

I've been studying this vision since when it happened, and cannot come up with a logical explanation,

I personally have come to the conclusion, that this activity is with 99% surety, ET visitation.

I am totally aware an understand people will disagree, or think. "Fake/Hoax", that's why the vision is,

and always will be, available for scrutiny by reputable people/organisations

All the best!

Mark.

Try 27 minutes. You know we have time stamps on posts for a reason.

It was ten minutes later. Then I posted again for the record, which is self evident btw.

It's like flicking through a book, or watching a movie for 5 minutes, then writing a review.

No it's not. You didn't write a book and your video is much less than 5 minutes long and I watched it all. And while you may be new to this subject, I am not.

Thats funny considering that you think your weekly shopping trip "proves" E.T. visitation!

I've been studying this vision since when it happened, and cannot come up with a logical explanation,

I personally have come to the conclusion, that this activity is with 99% surety, ET visitation.

I am totally aware an understand people will disagree, or think. "Fake/Hoax", that's why the vision is,

and always will be, available for scrutiny by reputable people/organisations

All the best!

Mark.

Good. I've just scrutinized your video for you and I've done this for over a decade. What you have is a reflection and a raindrop.

• Like 2

What you have is a reflection and a raindrop.

And quite a gift of Imagination!

• Like 4

So "literally", you think the time interval between 1:44pm and 2:11 pm is 2-3 minutes? Readers should take that into account when you make any further estimations or use mathematics.

He edited it 11 minutes later at 2:22pm. Where do you get this interesting arithmetic from?

An edit done within about 15 minutes to correct or add something is generally accepted - anyway, if you can't tell us what was revised, WHY are you whining??

How many words are in a book? How many in your post? Can you see your entire post in 5 minutes? How about that movie?

Can you spot the difference? Those were the worst analogies I've ever seen, and that's saying something.

At least we can spell it, and it seems the consensus is that some of us hope you don't take up ufology.

So is there more information you haven't given? If so, why didn't you?

There could be two reasons for that...

Given you have given no evidence towards that conclusion whatsoever, forgive me if I reject that, and also ask why is your conclusion especially important? Generally, it is best if you come to a forum dedicated to explaining mysteries with a view to weeding out only the genuinely unexplained, to ASK for opinions and discuss the responses from those with expertise.

I see none of that here.

I am totally aware an understand people will disagree, or think. "Fake/Hoax"

Just as well, really. It may not be a fake/hoax as such (although your conclusion is), but it most surely is some of the worst quality imagery I've seen. That too, is saying something.

I'm out, but not before offering a warning.. anyone who clicks on the OP's rather aptly named second link, will get exactly what you would be expecting with a name like that...

• Like 3

The vision is to be investigated by API U.S this year.

Good luck with their findings, and thanks for sharing Mark :)

What is superficial is that you took a clip from a cheap video of your friends windshield on a rainy day and conclude a raindrop and a reflection

somehow show an E.T. Mother-ship giving "birth" and "proving" E.T. is visiting Earth and you go on to make a whole website dedicated to

this non-event!

Yeah, and the domain was registered with an expiry date of 03/07/2024, so a lot more raindrop vids to come.

• Like 1

Not only that, other water drops are clearly visible on the windshield. About 30 seconds into the video you can see a large reflective water droplet on the windscreen (upper left of video) that's clearly a water drop as you can see buildings behind it at times when the car moves forward.
  • Like 3

OH!, I get it now, it's all about the "Stars" you've got under your name.

Sorry to offend your ego's, but obviously most of your lives, revolve around posting as much

as you can.

Anyway, when I've got the time today, because 'Again' no mention of key/significant points

in the vision, or any of the other craft caught, I'll put in detail my specific observations/points,

that I have noted, & post it, and I promise to type slowly.

Take care!

Mark.

I'll put in detail,

Do you know when the API is expected to give you the results? If so, will you please post them when you get them?

images.jpg

LOVE just LOVE your work man. :tu: Gave me a much needed smile today!!

LOL, just looked at the pics. I assume that mothership came from water-world!! :w00t: That is hilarious that someone would call that raindrop a mothership :D

Much room in Texas? The latest new Aussie contributors are so lame I am about to embarrassed right out of the country. Last three I have seen in here make me hang my head in shame. Chrlz might be coming with me too I expect. Here I was always expressing how Aussies were level headed, this lot sure proved me wrong. I thought our crackpots were still arguing about he dangers of vaccination!

Welcome to the Jungle Mark. :w00t:

Or water-world?

600full-waterworld-screenshot.jpeg

• Like 5

The latest new Aussie contributors are so lame I am about to embarrassed right out of the country. Last three I have seen in here make me hang my head in shame.

They must have overloaded on vegemite.and roo burger. :D
  • Like 1

They must have overloaded on vegemite.and roo burger. :D

Roo burger, I hate the stuff, that explains heaps!!

Not eating Vegemite in Australia is a death trap!! The drop bears man!!

• Like 1

OH!, I get it now, it's all about the "Stars" you've got under your name.

Sorry to offend your ego's, but obviously most of your lives, revolve around posting as much

as you can.

Wow, talk about an over-inflated ego. Just the mere contention of your "evidence" is enough to throw you into a tantrum. How dare us to come up with viable and logical conclusions to what you've shown. How dare us not to jump to the wildest, most fantastical conclusion, doing no critical thinking at all and completely ignoring common sense.

OH!, I get it now, it's all about the "Stars" you've got under your Name.

yes! that's it!! and you know what? you get one for each 10 blurry videos with a shaky cam!

We love that! so hurry up, it's about to rain again!

• Like 1

OK,

for people interested in my personal observations of this vision, as opposed to the 'Bright Sparks' that look at it for 5 seconds & say, 'derrr'.... it's a raindrop I tels ya!, here are some of them.

If you look closely you should see what appears to be a gaseous/thrust emanate from

the object, approx top left of it, it is best seen in the bottom raw avi clip in the "Watch videos" page.

Also in the "My analysis page you can see the burst of thrust in more detail, also take note

of the movement of the object, it "jerks" as this happens.

There is also a still frame image on the front page.

Immediately this happens, the object starts to tilt in downward motion, you can see this

at normal speed if you watch closely, the shadow & shape changes as it does this.

But this action is much more pronounced in the "My analysis page" vision.

After the two "Orbs" emerge from it, the object stays extremely still again,

and starts to fade in & out of the clouds, as I get back into the car, the object

has 'TOTALLY' Disappeared into the clouds, whilst the real raindrops can still be seen.

As we turn the corner, it is not visible even in lighter cloud cover.

The "Orb" lights:

There is absolutely nothing inside the car that could cause these lights.

Only one possible of Human origin explanation was vehicle lights.

Although this happened late morning, it was dark overcast weather,

not raining, but threatening to do so, and some cars, 'not many',

3-4 had their lights on, one can be seen in the video as we turn left

in a side street.

They emerge in a triangular, "3/4 Square" shape,

they glow green, then red.

They then move vertically upwards, the first one moves smoothly into the clouds,

but the are not moving in symmetry, the are independent of each other.

The first one moves smoothly into the clouds, but the second one stops/pauses

half way, 'maybe he or she forgot to buckle up'....Ho Ho!

Then it moves slightly backwards & slightly to the right, this is seen in detail

in the "My analysis" vision as it is tracked, this is intelligent behaviour.

It then proceeds to follow the first "Orb", into the clouds at a different angle

pulsating as it goes.

They have now moved into the top area of the screen.

When we turn the corner, the sky starts to rotate counter clockwise, bringing the top

of the screen cloud cover where the "Orbs" are, to the bottom left of screen,

where they appear again.

Again they are independent of each other, sometimes close,further away,

one disappears, the also change colour to the green & red.

And also, as the camera is filming the world around it right side up,

this can be seen as we turn the corner, the tree branches are right up,

we move under a street light which is right side, so why if these are

car lights, are they showing up as vertical lights instead of horizontal.

These are some of the key points, there are others including the two dark objects

seen moving extremely fast, including sideway movement, into the clouds

as we stop at the shop, blink and you miss them, but you can also see them

in the "My analysis vision page.

Unfortunately,

know it all, self proclaimed wannabee experts that just gloss over the info.

This is my last post, will & testament, here anyway.

M.Egan.