Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Girl, 13, strip searched in front of two men

Still Waters

A 13-year-old girl says she was strip-searched at school in front of two men.

The eighth-grader was in a fight at Kepner Middle School in Colorado, when school officials allegedly decided to strip-search her after finding a pipe in her backpack.

A female school counsellor, male staff member and a male policeman asked her to remove her shirt in front of them in Denver, her mother Danielle Espinoza claims.

The incident came about after her daughter was in a fight that began at the school.

arrow3.gifRead more...

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sakari

• MissMelsWell

• The Silver Thong

• SilverCougar

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

‘Someone should be held accountable,’ she added. ‘To find out she was asked to remove her shirt in front of two males? I don't think that's appropriate.’

Someone was , the 13 year old girl that got into a fight , and had drug paraphonelia on her......( at School on top of it )...

Whaaaaaaaaaaa ! " I broke the law , it is your fault " ............All anyone needs to do is look for the " root cause " of any " issue".....The root cause here , she decided to take a pipe with her to School....Next time , maybe she will leave it at home , or stop doing drugs.

Pussification of America..........

Touching should have done it. It's not neccessary to take her clothes off. The involved persons will be judged, I'm sure. It was totally inappropriate...

You'd think one of the 'grown ups' would have paused for a moment to consider this.

When authority figures are not held accountable the system gets abused and will only get worse.

Someone was , the 13 year old girl that got into a fight , and had drug paraphonelia on her......( at School on top of it )...

Whaaaaaaaaaaa ! " I broke the law , it is your fault " ............All anyone needs to do is look for the " root cause " of any " issue".....The root cause here , she decided to take a pipe with her to School....Next time , maybe she will leave it at home , or stop doing drugs.

Pussification of America..........

I agree, and thought the same thing when I noticed the mom's quote. The MOM should be held accountable to her daughter.

However, it still doesn't excuse other people from not following the rules.

I know everyone will side with the teen. But if she didn't want to be strip searched by police and faculty members, then she shouldn't have been fighting and carrying a pipe. People who complain about "Students rights being infringed upon" often are the same people who complain about the moral state of society. And who knows, maybe she was carrying a weapon as well.

Boo-hoo, she was embarrassed. This is hardly news. This is clearly a trashy parent with child problems trying to blame others.

Here, I made a picture for this occasion.

post-14528-0-53674200-1301340435_thumb.j

Surely, you are right, but even if she was a drug addict, it wasn't neccessary!

She had just gotten into a fight. It was discovered that she was not above having illegal objects on her person. I don't blame them for being suspicious that she might have something else.

She had just gotten into a fight. It was discovered that she was not above having illegal objects on her person. I don't blame them for being suspicious that she might have something else.

That's why you call the Police instead of conducting an illegal strip search on a minor.

That's why you call the Police instead of conducting an illegal strip search on a minor.

I don't know if you read the news source,but one of the people doing the strip search was a police officer.

Edited by Doctor_Strangelove

The teen should be held accountable. However there is this rule that the school and officer broke. FEMALES being stripped searched can only be done so by FEMALE staff/officers. The fact that there were two guys present is where the issue is. It should have been another female school official and a female cop.

They should have known better then to have her go through a strip search in front of the two guys.

I don't know if you read the news source,but one of the people doing the strip search was a police officer.

Didn't catch that. Usually if something like this happens around here and they need a female searched, they call in a female officer. I've never heard of a male officer strip searching a 13 year old girl. I guess the Police messed up this time! Even the school rules say student searches shall only be limited to pocket searches.

I'm sorry, if they wanted to strip search her, there is a procedure for that...

1. Arrest her

2. Haul her stoned angry little butt downtown to the cop shop

3. Book her

4. Strip search her at booking as is standard operating procedure.

That's how it's suppose to happen and there's no reason it should not have happened that way in this case. They screwed up their entire case against her when they strip searched her at school.. now she'll walk free as a little jaybird. When she should be a little jailbird.

Well, it's at least good to know where the Pedophiles are in that U.S Denver school system.

Keep an eye out for the new headline. Girl of 13 wins law suit against school and two male pedophiles for violation of privacy and any other charge that can stick to the filth responsible for her violation in school.

Edited by purplepsyche

I know everyone will side with the teen. But if she didn't want to be strip searched by police and faculty members, then she shouldn't have been fighting and carrying a pipe. People who complain about "Students rights being infringed upon" often are the same people who complain about the moral state of society. And who knows, maybe she was carrying a weapon as well.

Boo-hoo, she was embarrassed. This is hardly news. This is clearly a trashy parent with child problems trying to blame others.

Here, I made a picture for this occasion.

post-14528-0-53674200-1301340435_thumb.j

what the heck is wrong with you guys. yes the girl got herself in trouble and they found a pipe on her. she screwed up. but strip searching a 13 year old girl in front of grown men, that was totally uncalled for and perverted in my opinion. she could have been searched by a female teacher or counseler, that would have been appropriate. what if that was your 13 year old daughter getting strip searched in front of grown men. i don't think you'd like it at all. if the men that were there would have had common sense, they would have they would have stepped out while a female conducted the search (female cop or teacher), it sounds like they wanted to get their rocks off. i hope the mother sues because that was totally wrong, oh and by the way, no weapons were found.

Well, it's at least good to know where the Pedophiles are in that U.S Denver school system.

Keep an eye out for the new headline. Girl of 13 wins law suit against school and two male pedophiles for violation of privacy and any other charge that can stick to the filth responsible for her violation in school.

I love taking it to the extreme.....Girl has drug paraphanilia on her , get's into a fight ( she may have started it , who knows ) , has her SHIRT REMOVED....Wow , she had her shirt removed , stood there in a Bra....Strip searched?...Not by my definition...I bet she wears a Bikini to the swimming pool.......Pedophiles?....Give me a break ......

" Don't do drugs , don't get into fights " .....Lesson learned I hope.....

There is very little actual information here, so I don't know why people are jumping to conclusions.

The girl was asked to remove her shirt. If she was wearing nothing, or nothing but her underwear, under the shirt, then obviously that would constitute a partial strip search, and be illegal.

However, there is no information other than that she was asked to remove her shirt (and apparently did so?)

There is very little actual information here, so I don't know why people are jumping to conclusions.

The girl was asked to remove her shirt. If she was wearing nothing, or nothing but her underwear, under the shirt, then obviously that would constitute a partial strip search, and be illegal.

However, there is no information other than that she was asked to remove her shirt (and apparently did so?)

:tu::yes:

what if that was your 13 year old daughter getting strip searched in front of grown men.

First , I do not consider taking off a shirt being strip searched ( I am betting she was wearing a bra )....

Second , when she got home , I would say " Drugs huh ? ......See what happens when you do stupid and un-lawful things? ".....

Than I would ground her for a very long time...( considering I could not spank her ass due to the " pussification " laws )

I would thank the School for finding out she is doing drugs before it got worse.....

It's messed up that the male staff member would stay in the room, that's disgusting. There was ZERO reason for him to be there.

I love taking it to the extreme.....Girl has drug paraphanilia on her , get's into a fight ( she may have started it , who knows ) , has her SHIRT REMOVED....Wow , she had her shirt removed , stood there in a Bra....Strip searched?...Not by my definition...I bet she wears a Bikini to the swimming pool.......Pedophiles?....Give me a break ......

" Don't do drugs , don't get into fights " .....Lesson learned I hope.....

Girl has drug paraphernalia on her. Drug paraphernalia is discovered right away. Adults, which include two grown men, ask girl to remove her clothing so they can what? See if she has weed taped between her boobs?

And you can bet she wears a bikini to the swimming pool if you like, but that's immaterial to the issue and the fact that these people had no legal right to strip search this young woman. And propriety dictates, one does not strip search a MINOR in front of two adult MEN!

Pedophiles! Good enough a charge as any for adults who enjoy making a scared beat up girl take her clothes off in a schools office, while they watch.

As for lessons learned, it's pathetic to think the cost for getting into a fight in school is violation of one's civil liberties in your book.

First , I do not consider taking off a shirt being strip searched ( I am betting she was wearing a bra )....

Second , when she got home , I would say " Drugs huh ? ......See what happens when you do stupid and un-lawful things? ".....

Than I would ground her for a very long time...( considering I could not spank her ass due to the " pussification " laws )

I would thank the School for finding out she is doing drugs before it got worse.....

No police officer gets to strip search you in the field. They can pat you down. Nothing more than that should have happened. AND, if you're female and need a patdown, they call for FEMALE backup to do the gropin'.

This child should have been patted down by a female cop, then arrested, booked, and if she need to strip her clothing off, then that can be done at booking like it would be for any other citizen of this country. Just because she's a trashy 13 year old kid doesn't mean that she gets her rights violated and that it's ok.

Had the proper procudure been followed, this wouldn't be a story in the paper.

As for lessons learned, it's pathetic to think the cost for getting into a fight in school is violation of one's civil liberties in your book.

" do drugs , and take them to School "......

Don't worry , it is ok , the people are behind you !

So , they sue , get $$$$$ ...... Lesson learned

Pussification of America.....