Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * * - 8 votes

Crisis actors in news interviews ?

• Please log in to reply
156 replies to this topic

#31    Jackofalltrades

Jackofalltrades

Astral Projection

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 747 posts

• Never put off until tomorrow what you can do today...
    As You don't know what tomorrow bring's.......

Posted 09 May 2013 - 01:22 PM

View Postseeder, on 09 May 2013 - 12:25 AM, said:

At it again eh? Dont you ever learn to show some respect?

View Postseeder, on 09 May 2013 - 12:35 AM, said:

thers a bit more to the OP's post,  and recent threads - than perhaps you realize. Best to bear that in mind...

View Postseeder, on 09 May 2013 - 01:04 AM, said:

Maybe the fact it mentions Boston and Sandy hook

The OP might mention Boston and Sandy hook, so do many other thread's started by various people...
Do You post the same/similiar in those thread's too ?

View PostParanoid Android, on 09 May 2013 - 03:54 AM, said:

View Postseeder, on 09 May 2013 - 12:35 AM, said:

thers a bit more to the OP's post,  and recent threads - than perhaps you realize. Best to bear that in mind...

I admittedly don't get around to the Conspiracies section that often, so I don't know the posting history of every member on this section of the board.  But from what I saw the question was legitimate (well, as legitimate as most Conspiracy Theories, at least).  Is there some ulterior motive at play here, something that makes the thread invalid?  If yes, then use the Report button and inform the moderators.  If not, then casting aspersions with ambiguous statements like these ones don't serve any purpose.

So, is there a point you are trying to subtly get at, seeder?

Well said :tu:

Edited by Jackofalltrades, 09 May 2013 - 01:30 PM.

Posted Image

#32    bee

bee

Forum Divinity

• 10,609 posts

Posted 09 May 2013 - 01:31 PM

View PostProfessor Buzzkill, on 08 May 2013 - 11:04 PM, said:

EDIT again: Please refrain from posting graphic or offense material. I will report anything to the mods that could be deemed offensive

If I was one of those two women I would deem the video extremely offensive...(and illegal)

Because it is defamation of character insinuating that they are the same person and in essence are aiding and abetting

(mass) murder, mutilation and mayhem.

The 'crisis actor' accusations malarkey is so illogical and plain stupid that it beggars belief.

:td:

Posted Image

#33    TSS

TSS

Observer

• 5,669 posts

• The loud ones never last!

Posted 09 May 2013 - 01:37 PM

View Postbee, on 09 May 2013 - 01:31 PM, said:

If I was one of those two women I would deem the video extremely offensive...(and illegal)

Because it is defamation of character insinuating that they are the same person and in essence are aiding and abetting

(mass) murder, mutilation and mayhem.

The 'crisis actor' accusations malarkey is so illogical and plain stupid that it beggars belief.

:td:

Strictly from a personal point of view, if I was unfortunate enough to be at the scene of a bombing like this, and someone on a forum or other media started making accusations that I was at other 'scenes of crimes', and playing a role etc....i'd start immediate legal action against them.

"Equipped with his five senses, man explores the universe around him and calls the adventure Science". ~ Edwin Powell Hubble

#34    praetorian-legio XIII

praetorian-legio XIII

Remote Viewer

• PipPipPipPip
  • 612 posts

• Beer; Now there's a temporary solution.

Posted 09 May 2013 - 01:39 PM

View Postseeder, on 09 May 2013 - 12:34 AM, said:

someone ought to read comments under vids before posting...

heres a few I liked...

The third woman has a different nose, a different mouth, and different teeth.

and

clearly the boston woman has no scar on her top lip and the boston women's lips are thinner. The sandy hook woman has a clear scar folding on her right side top lip ,, its to your left as you view her.sandy hook woman's nose it larger and not as well defined as Boston woman.. sandy hook womans lips are clearly larger than boston womans lips. Sandy hook woman look as if she has American Indian in her . Boston woman looks italian.Boston woman has visible 4 prominent pointed canine looking teeth.

and

I don't know about the first two but there is no way the third woman is the same person. not to be rude but the third woman(whom I believe is an actor as well as the guy from their demeanor and lack of substance in their story's) has a big jew nose that is slightly twisted to her left. the nose of the first two was more square or a straight bridge on her nose would describe it better.

and

Sounds like your repeating a script that every other CT nut says. And as with every other nut fail to back it up with evidence.  :tu:

and

No theres plenty of videos and pictures no doubt,claiming its same woman.I want proof,not opinions. Name on screen for all 3 videos. The TV channel will have taken her name,surely someone will have asked them?! Its first thing an self respecting person would do in this scenario. So instead of writing pathetic insults get some proof or continue to talk rubbish.  :tu:

and

Are you serious? The same broad ends up being interviewed three different times? Get a grip on reality. I would suggest by your comment, you are either law enforcement trolling the innocent or you suffer from a mental illness, as your delusional rant suggests. Perhaps, you suffer from 'Marxist Low IQ Syndrome'? Symptoms include a complete break with reality [psychosis], extreme gullibility and a childlike emotional state. I weep for the future!

and

Anyway further to my last comment,its not the same woman.Unless you care to prove it,with names,facts,something involving evidence? Problem with silly theories like yours is whats the point? You think the "special agents responsible " for Marathon attack cant get different "actresses". Hell if this is best you got im worried for your mental health.

and thats just a few... :tu:

"Big Jew Nose, Broad" interesting choice of words.

#35    Babe Ruth

Babe Ruth

Non-Corporeal Being

• 8,531 posts

Posted 09 May 2013 - 01:40 PM

You've never heard of a crisis actor Bee?

Here in the US they do exist.  I do not personally know such a person, but I've seen them on TV and in the newspaper.  Even in my small town the authorities conduct public training exercises.  Actors, usually students, put on fake bandages and are treated by emergency medical personnel.  They use already wrecked automobiles, lay down on stretchers, are loaded into an ambulance, and things like that.  Everybody knows it's a play.

#36    praetorian-legio XIII

praetorian-legio XIII

Remote Viewer

• PipPipPipPip
  • 612 posts

• Beer; Now there's a temporary solution.

Posted 09 May 2013 - 01:43 PM

A broad with a big jew nose, where's your respect?

#37    bee

bee

Forum Divinity

• 10,609 posts

Posted 09 May 2013 - 01:57 PM

View PostBabe Ruth, on 09 May 2013 - 01:40 PM, said:

You've never heard of a crisis actor Bee?

Here in the US they do exist.  I do not personally know such a person, but I've seen them on TV and in the newspaper.  Even in my small town the authorities conduct public training exercises.  Actors, usually students, put on fake bandages and are treated by emergency medical personnel.  They use already wrecked automobiles, lay down on stretchers, are loaded into an ambulance, and things like that.  Everybody knows it's a play.

but the video maker is insinuating that those women are part of an (imaginary) cover-up....that they are not real people reporting what they saw or knew.

and when it comes to the so-called actors who are supposed to have played the part of the Boston victims...purleeese...

what do they do at Crisis Actor HQ.....put out a call for anyone who doesn't mind breaking the law and aiding and abetting  murder etc

:hmm:

Posted Image

#38    Jackofalltrades

Jackofalltrades

Astral Projection

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 747 posts

Posted 09 May 2013 - 01:57 PM

View Postseeder, on 09 May 2013 - 12:34 AM, said:

I think You may want to re-read this thread, seeing as You "Liked" it,  I would of thought You would have taken heed of it...

http://www.unexplain...howtopic=247500

Edited by Jackofalltrades, 09 May 2013 - 01:59 PM.

Posted Image

#39    bee

bee

Forum Divinity

• 10,609 posts

Posted 09 May 2013 - 02:07 PM

View PostJackofalltrades, on 09 May 2013 - 01:57 PM, said:

I think You may want to re-read this thread, seeing as You "Liked" it,  I would of thought You would have taken heed of it...

http://www.unexplain...howtopic=247500

and let's hope those promoting the conspiracy angle take heed of this bit...

Secondly, please consider what it is appropriate to say when discussing a sensitive subject such as the Boston bombings. Some of the conspiratorial concepts being proposed were extremely insensitive and simply not something we want to be seeing on the boards. Spare a thought for those who have been affected by these events and keep the comments civil and respectful in future.

Posted Image

#40    Heaven Is A Halfpipe

Heaven Is A Halfpipe

Conspiracy Theorist

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 914 posts

• Hi. My name is Spike.

Posted 09 May 2013 - 02:12 PM

All news is BS. I remember seeing something a while ago where British media reported the second twin tower had been hit before it had been.

You can go the distance, you can run the mile and you can walk straight through HELL with a smile.

My UM Credentials: http://www.unexplain...5

#41    bee

bee

Forum Divinity

• 10,609 posts

Posted 09 May 2013 - 02:19 PM

View PostSky Scanner, on 09 May 2013 - 01:37 PM, said:

Strictly from a personal point of view, if I was unfortunate enough to be at the scene of a bombing like this, and someone on a forum or other media started making accusations that I was at other 'scenes of crimes', and playing a role etc....i'd start immediate legal action against them.

too right!

Who knows...maybe there are legal actions in the pipe line....and those making ridiculous and insensitive videos, like this, then airing them to the world...

might find themselves unmasked...their anonymity gone.

Posted Image

#42    Jackofalltrades

Jackofalltrades

Astral Projection

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 747 posts

Posted 09 May 2013 - 02:22 PM

View Postbee, on 09 May 2013 - 02:07 PM, said:

and let's hope those promoting the conspiracy angle take heed of this bit...

Hopefully ALL poster's will take heed of it.......

Posted Image

#43    bee

bee

Forum Divinity

• 10,609 posts

Posted 09 May 2013 - 02:30 PM

View PostJackofalltrades, on 09 May 2013 - 02:22 PM, said:

Hopefully ALL poster's will take heed of it.......

No doubt this thread will be closely monitored after what happened in the last one... that was (understandably) removed.

Posted Image

#44    seeder

seeder

Nut Cracker

• 10,182 posts

• Never forget that only the weak fish swim with the stream, and a lie travels half way around the world while the truth is putting on its shoes.

Posted 09 May 2013 - 02:55 PM

View Postbee, on 09 May 2013 - 02:30 PM, said:

No doubt this thread will be closely monitored after what happened in the last one... that was (understandably) removed.

Agreed . :tu:

Just logged on. And rest assured those who addressed me personally will all be answered....  shortly

Facts do not cease to exist because they are ignored
It's not the depth of the rabbit hole that bugs me... It's all the rabbit poop you stumble over on your way down...
“It's easier to fool people - than to convince them that they have been fooled.”  Mark Twain

"The tragedy of life is not that it ends so soon, but that we wait so long to begin it"

#45    Spinebreaker

Spinebreaker

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 159 posts

• I'm everything you'll never want to be.

Posted 09 May 2013 - 02:57 PM

I think, ignoring the specific Boston & Sandy Hook events, it is perhaps 'too soon'.

There could well be an explanation here for a LOT of what gets discussed on this forum.

If an event has some suspicious looking footage, an interview that seems odd, or a witness who seems to be at a number of crises then the route most people go is "The government did it!".  But what if the government *didn't* and most of these discrepancies are down to the media.

If your news station is first to the scene at, a car-bomb for instance, and all people who could have been witnesses are dead, hospitalised or too busy, I can very much believe a reporter might draft in a  friend, actor, or someone who just needed the cash and say "Here's $30, just look into that camera and say how horrible it was".

Now, many of you may be familiar with September Clues and their controversial (to say the least!) 'no planes, no victims' theory.  Now, personally, I don't think their theory is correct, but one portion of it, really intrigues me.  The photographs used in various 9/11 tributes.  I've gone through that particular website a lot, and while there's some interesting stuff, most of it doesn't convince me, but some of those photo's look like they have been manipulated (just my opinion).  Obviously, the site claims the victims have been 'manufactured' wholesale, and never existed.  What if the answer is much simpler?  A news programme/station wanted an exclusive, and they had a random guy photoshop up a few sympathetic shots...

Obviously, a large proportion of the viewers will just believe the official line, people who are of the mind to question it will always go to the government for corruption and conspiracy first.

Intriguing.

Galileo was imprisoned by the Church,
For exposing that the Earth was not the centre of the Universe.
So in 1616 they already had control,
Of what they thought you and I were allowed to know.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users