Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * * - 3 votes

Has World War III begun?

• Please log in to reply
80 replies to this topic

#31    skyeagle409

skyeagle409

Forum Divinity

• 31,156 posts

• Keep Your Mach Up and Check Six

Posted 28 January 2013 - 08:42 PM

View PostMuzzybluezzy, on 28 January 2013 - 07:42 PM, said:

The third part of the world war series did not start yet (what a series guys wow! Probably again millions of people will die, thanks to global elite and their crazy profits!! bloodsucker b*******!). I guess that war will begin at the end of Summer 2013 or spring of 2014.
(also about world war 3 http://www.endtime.c...orld-war-three/ )

How about adding a date of December 21, 2012?

KEEP YOUR MACH UP AND CHECK SIX

#32    Corp

Corp

Telekinetic

• 6,951 posts

Posted 28 January 2013 - 09:35 PM

View PostWHO U KIDDIN, on 28 January 2013 - 05:51 PM, said:

Just give it a little time, you will not be disappointed!

I think I will be. And since bugger all is happening, I think we can safely say that Third World War has not yet started.

War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things: the decayed and degraded state of moral and patriotic feeling which thinks that nothing is worth a war, is much worse...A man who has nothing which he is willing to fight for, nothing which he cares more about than he does about his personal safety, is a miserable creature who has no chance of being free, unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself.

#33    Hasina

Hasina

Maximillion Hotpocket Puckershuttle

• 3,048 posts

• JINKIES

Posted 28 January 2013 - 09:38 PM

Pfft, this would be World War IV thank you, everyone knows that the Seven Year's War was the First World War. -Comic Book Guy voice-

Posted Image

~MEH~

#34    AsteroidX

AsteroidX

Government Agent

• 3,570 posts

• it is their right, it is their duty, to throw off such Government, and to provide new Guards for their future security

Posted 28 January 2013 - 09:43 PM

I think I will be. And since bugger all is happening, I think we can safely say that Third World War has not yet started.

Then lets ask what constitutes a World War ?

1. Number of countries involved in armed conflict

2. Number of deaths per capita

3. Super Powers and First World Nations being at war ?

4. Superpowers and First World Nations being involved in proxy wars around the Globe ?

Whats the line that has to be crossed before its a World War ? Ideology ?

#35    Muzzybluezzy

Muzzybluezzy

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 71 posts

Posted 28 January 2013 - 09:54 PM

View Postskyeagle409, on 28 January 2013 - 08:42 PM, said:

How about adding a date of December 21, 2012?

not exactly.. :)
2012 was not the end of world, that date was just the beginning of period of change for world. However the year of 2012 was marketed very different. According to astrologers and my point of view, between 2012 and 2021 years our world will experience incredible incidents.

third world war
regional catastrophes (earthquakes, floods, volcanic activities.. and so on)
fatal illnesses
coming out of mutant entities (those were produced by military technology)
first contact to aliens

a  B movie-esque future awaits us!

#36    Coffey

Coffey

Majestic 12 Operative

• 5,671 posts

• "Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts." - Winston Churchill

Posted 28 January 2013 - 10:13 PM

View PostPssst, on 28 January 2013 - 02:41 PM, said:

I've been told by more than one reliable source that they believe North Korea will put us into WWIII.

They might be baited into starting it though. The media has already started the hate campaign towards them.

When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace.

#37    WHO U KIDDIN

WHO U KIDDIN

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 251 posts

• To deny another man's humanity is to deny your own.

Posted 29 January 2013 - 01:16 AM

View Postskyeagle409, on 28 January 2013 - 06:48 PM, said:

In September 1983, Soviet missile launch warning alarms began blasting as the Soviet Union received a warning from its missile warning system that an intercontinental ballistic missile was launched from the United States and heading toward the Soviet Union.

A directive called for military forces to launch their missiles at the United States the moment a warning was received, but a cool-headed Lt. Colonel Stanislav Petrov dismissed the warning as a computer error, however, shortly afterward, the missile warning alarms blasted again only this time its early warning system was reporting four additional missile launches from the United States toward the Soviet Union, at which time Lt. Colonel Petrov was to give the order to launch Soviet missiles toward the United States and had he made the wrong decision, Soviet missiles would have been launched and World War III would have begun, and he had to make the decision to launch as warning alarms were blasting away as the warning system continued to warn of approaching missiles, but he hesitated, which was against Soviet policy.

An investigation revealed the missile warnings were caused by Soviet early warning satellites confusing reflective sunlight from high altitude clouds as missile launches. Even though Lt. Colonel Petrov  went against Soviet launch policy by not launching Soviet missiles toward the United States, he made the correct decision and as a result of his correct decision, millions of people are alive today.

Had a wrong person been in charge at the time, the world would be a different place today with less people. I might add that wasn't the only time we came close to World War III.

You're right the world has had numerous close calls in the past, the Berlin Blockade, the Cuban Missiles Crisis, etc.

But the biggest difference in that era and today is that yesterday's crop of political and military leaders were well aware especially right after WWII of the total destruction that modern warfare was capable of producing and wanted at all cost to avoid a repeat confrontation.

Today unfortunately we have a new crop of leaders (many which have never even served in the military) who propose limited nuclear strikes against their nation's enemies as if we these types of weapons are no different then conventional explosives.

It is these types of psychopaths that we must be aware of, for they will bring all of humanity down.

#38    and then

and then

Abyssus Abyssum Invocat

• 13,974 posts

• Because what came before never seems enough...

Posted 29 January 2013 - 02:52 AM

View PostMuzzybluezzy, on 28 January 2013 - 07:42 PM, said:

The third part of the world war series did not start yet (what a series guys wow! Probably again millions of people will die, thanks to global elite and their crazy profits!! bloodsucker b*******!). I guess that war will begin at the end of Summer 2013 or spring of 2014.
(also about world war 3 http://www.endtime.c...orld-war-three/ )
According to the Bible the number will be 1/3 of all living human beings.  Take a moment and imagine.  At today's population that would be about two thousand three hundred MILLION souls from weapons, starvation and disease.  And the most frightening thing about it is that it is a perfectly reasonable and predictable outcome with the weapons and the conflicts currently in play.  And I realize that most here view that particular tome as a book of fantasy but it predicts that the city of Damascus, Syria will be "taken away from being a city and will become a heap of ruins"  "in the evening terror and by the morning it is no more"  Damascus has been continually inhabited for over 5000 years.  If it got nuked tomorrow, how many would start dusting off their Bibles for a look at coming attractions?

ETA:  As to the OP question, yes, I believe it IS inevitable.  Human nature is to kill, subjugate and otherwise dominate the weaker among us.  Always has been.  Our freedom through the acquisition of knowledge hasn't worked out quite as we had hoped and we're left with the same nature along with weapons that can extinguish all life from the planet.  No point in setting dates but if I had to guess i would think we have fewer than 10 years left - possibly fewer than 5.

Edited by and then, 29 January 2013 - 03:24 AM.

We've cast the world, we've set the stage,
  for what could be, the darkest age...

#39    NiteMarcher

NiteMarcher

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 332 posts

• Until We Meet Again--Peace, Health & Wealth to You

Posted 29 January 2013 - 03:54 AM

Here's what Russia's president had to say:

Believe what you want and I'll believe whatever I want...it's an open field, and
everyone is given a chance at making a home run...

#40    acidhead

acidhead

Were Not Your Slaves!

• 10,570 posts

Posted 29 January 2013 - 06:24 AM

View PostTesla II, on 28 January 2013 - 12:31 PM, said:

Ok i know what i am going to post is on the edge and fringe but he is talking about real possibility... this is really scary ignore the title and what poster say.
The guy is maybe abit fringe too but still he talks about a real scenario.

Well you can mock him and make jokes around him but he at least is in contact with reality. Same as OP video they have many things in common... US created footholds in ME around 14 bases or far more..

Yes he might be crazy but looking at worst possible scenario.... please bare with him for first 5 minutes later in video he will explain on what he based this scenario!

Lyndon Larouche has been on Alex Jone's show many times.  

Every time I listen to him I get a cold sore..

"there is no wrong or right - just popular opinion"

#41    AsteroidX

AsteroidX

Government Agent

• 3,570 posts

• it is their right, it is their duty, to throw off such Government, and to provide new Guards for their future security

Posted 29 January 2013 - 06:33 AM

Stop making out with the TV acidhead. sheesh. Thats all we need is supercoldsores. Itll become a 40 page thread.

#42    acidhead

acidhead

Were Not Your Slaves!

• 10,570 posts

Posted 29 January 2013 - 06:48 AM

Listen, The world is integrating.   We're inter-breeding.  Society is becoming one of all nations and so-called race.  We are but one race.  The human race.  One day the white man will be the minority.  But it will not matter anyhow.  Because we're all human.  

Russia has a dying population.  Their threat is internal.  While on the other hand China has a stagnant population yet it's experiencing a male dominate explosion created by GOV intervention. As Russia's population decreases more of its populace will migrate to higher population centers leaving the vast area of Russia uninhabited. There lies a potential conflict.  

Who really know..... I don't know.  All I can do is take a calculated guess..... play the odds.

"there is no wrong or right - just popular opinion"

#43    Yamato

Yamato

Forum Divinity

• 10,928 posts

Posted 29 January 2013 - 11:31 AM

View Postacidhead, on 29 January 2013 - 06:24 AM, said:

Lyndon Larouche has been on Alex Jone's show many times.  

Every time I listen to him I get a cold sore..
What is this guy talking about predicating his whole WW3 thesis on Obama being President?   If Romney won the election, he'd have attacked Iran himself...nevermind waiting for Israel...

"Peace cannot be achieved by force, only by understanding."  ~ Albert Einstein
"To deny people their human rights is to challenge their very humanity.   To impose on them a wretched life of hunger and deprivation is to dehumanize them." ~ Nelson Mandela
"I like your Christ, I do not like your Christians.  Your Christians are so unlike your Christ." ~ Mahatma Gandhi

#44    WHO U KIDDIN

WHO U KIDDIN

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 251 posts

• To deny another man's humanity is to deny your own.

Posted 29 January 2013 - 01:52 PM

When the rich are born to rule, the results can be fatal

I was schooled in a system that separated me from ordinary people's lives. The same fate has befallen the global elite
In the Origins of Totalitarianism, Hannah Arendt explains that the nobles of pre-revolutionary France "did not regard themselves as representative of the nation, but as a separate ruling caste which might have much more in common with a foreign people of the same society and condition than with its compatriots".
So if you have wondered how the current government can blithely engage in the wholesale transfer of wealth from the poor to the rich, how its frontbench can rock with laughter as it truncates the livelihoods of the poorest people of this country, why it commits troops to ever more pointless post-colonial wars, here, I think, is part of the answer. Many of those who govern us do not in their hearts belong here. They belong to a different culture, a different world, which knows as little of its own acts as it knows of those who suffer them.

http://www.guardian....n-to-rule-fatal

This 'different culture, different world' is the mindset of the psychopath.

#45    Muzzybluezzy

Muzzybluezzy

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 71 posts

Posted 29 January 2013 - 03:41 PM

View Postand then, on 29 January 2013 - 02:52 AM, said:

According to the Bible the number will be 1/3 of all living human beings.  Take a moment and imagine.  At today's population that would be about two thousand three hundred MILLION souls from weapons, starvation and disease.  And the most frightening thing about it is that it is a perfectly reasonable and predictable outcome with the weapons and the conflicts currently in play.  And I realize that most here view that particular tome as a book of fantasy but it predicts that the city of Damascus, Syria will be "taken away from being a city and will become a heap of ruins"  "in the evening terror and by the morning it is no more"  Damascus has been continually inhabited for over 5000 years.  If it got nuked tomorrow, how many would start dusting off their Bibles for a look at coming attractions?

ETA:  As to the OP question, yes, I believe it IS inevitable.  Human nature is to kill, subjugate and otherwise dominate the weaker among us.  Always has been.  Our freedom through the acquisition of knowledge hasn't worked out quite as we had hoped and we're left with the same nature along with weapons that can extinguish all life from the planet.  No point in setting dates but if I had to guess i would think we have fewer than 10 years left - possibly fewer than 5.

more than millions of people can die in this part of crazy world war series! You're right! Also middle east that contains Turkey, Northeast Africa (especially Egypt and around there), Iran and North of Arabian Peninsula that especially includes euphrates river and tigris river (in other words, Syria, Iraq, Kuwait, Lebanon, Israel and Jordan),  will blow up. Surely predictions you told me can be true. In fact after this world war probably a new world order will come out in the world but whose world order will this be? It's some hard to answer this question. it would seem we have two fates I know: first, imperialists' new world order, second, the golden age (along with alien disclosure). We will live we will see..

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users