Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Twisted Metal Closes Out Sony Press Conferenc

village_idiot

by Bryan Vore on June 15, 2010 at 05:22 PM Creator David Jaffe is back with many of the develoment team members from the original team with a brand new entry in the car combat series for PlayStation 3. The name? Just Twisted Metal. Due for release in 2011, the game will feature 16-player online multiplayer and up to four-player splitscreen.Sony showed live gameplay of online multiplayer including for the first time ever flying vehicles like helicoptors. Other interesting tidbits include guided missiles and a sniper mechanic where your driver leans out of his or her car and targets enemies with a red laser. arrow3.gifRead more...
I kid you not, I squealed like a schoolgirl when I heard the news about a new Twisted Metal game...Now I just have to pony up the money for a Playstation 3...<_<

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• J.B.

• village_idiot

• joshsluss

Top Posters In This Topic

I kid you not, I squealed like a schoolgirl when I heard the news about a new Twisted Metal game...Now I just have to pony up the money for a Playstation 3...<_<

Yeah now I'm hopping on the PS3 bandwagon too.

Do you know where to see any gameplay? All I saw was a trailer.

Nintendo needs to get back out there with another Vigilante 8 game. :P lol. If Twisted Metal is back in the field.