Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * * - 3 votes

9/11: The Flight 77 Eyewitnesses

• Please log in to reply
1810 replies to this topic

#1786    skyeagle409

skyeagle409

Forum Divinity

• 29,734 posts

• Keep Your Mach Up and Check Six

Posted 17 October 2012 - 08:14 PM

View PostBabe Ruth, on 17 October 2012 - 06:38 PM, said:

Frenat, I know that there are excuses and explanations from the government for its errors.

But, the CNN list was NOT a manifest list and look what you posted!

...Just like Wally Miller corrected his statements,

Let's take another look, because Wally Miller is correcting 9/11 conspiracist for twisting his statements.

and as the Pentagon kept changing evidence provided to the 911 Commission,

No, the Pentagon did not, and the challenge for you, is to post the evidence. If you are unable to post the evidence, you have no case. :no:

KEEP YOUR MACH UP AND CHECK SIX

#1787    skyeagle409

skyeagle409

Forum Divinity

• 29,734 posts

Posted 17 October 2012 - 08:19 PM

View Postfrenat, on 17 October 2012 - 06:48 PM, said:

Again you miss the point.  The passenger manifests once released (hint, they weren't released right away) have NOT been changed.  What was released before that was a victims list.  As such it was never intended to be complete.  Thanks for proving me right by the way.

BR, is proving to everyone that he is not up to speed on the facts. :no:

#1788    Babe Ruth

Babe Ruth

Non-Corporeal Being

• 7,986 posts

Posted 18 October 2012 - 06:46 PM

Sky

We went over this before sir.

Where do you suppose CNN got its information?  From the Boy Scouts?  From the Vatican? Maybe from the Canadian government?

No sir, high probability that it got the information from the same place it gets most everything else--the US Federal Government, some office or another.

Maybe they got that information from the airlines?  I don't know where they got it, but it's a safe assumption that from either the airlines or the federal government.

And the point is that the first lists released did not contain the names of the bad guys.

That's almost as funny as the FDR not being assigned to an airplane.

Oh, the web we weave, when first we practice to deceive...

#1789    booNyzarC

booNyzarC

Forum Divinity

• Closed
  • 13,536 posts

Posted 18 October 2012 - 07:10 PM

View PostBabe Ruth, on 18 October 2012 - 06:46 PM, said:

Oh, the web we weave, when first we practice to deceive...

You mean like when someone tries to say that a list of victims should have included the hijackers?  Yes, I agree that such deceit is nothing more than a poorly woven web of lies.  Just like the other tripe that comes out of your keyboard.

#1790    Babe Ruth

Babe Ruth

Non-Corporeal Being

• 7,986 posts

Posted 18 October 2012 - 07:21 PM

Or, like making the false distinction between passengers onboard?  Some were victims, but some were not?  Some were victims of their own hand, while others were victims of another's?

Or passenger manifests "edited" to remove the perps?  Kinda like Coroner Wally "editing" his earlier remarks?

Awful lot of editing going on Boo.

I know you probably would not be caught dead over at P4T Boo, but some fellow the other day did a pretty detailed analysis of Betty Ong's call back to HQ, that I had never paid much attention to before.

If you do read it, what you'll find is that her story sounds very much like it's being read from a script. *Snip* Vague and delayed seat assignment topics, the telling of details that had not yet happened, and a variety of things that reveal the scam.

Edited by Karlis, 19 October 2012 - 03:04 AM.
Deleted comment concerning flight hostes Betty Ong.s

#1791    skyeagle409

skyeagle409

Forum Divinity

• 29,734 posts

Posted 18 October 2012 - 07:39 PM

<br />
Sk
We went over this before sir.

Yes we have and you have been proven wrong, time after time after time.

That&#39;s almost as funny as the FDR not being assigned to an airplane.

What is that suppose to mean? American Airlines and Boeing supplied the information for the FDR that pertained only to the airframe of American 77,tail number N644AA, and no other aircraft.

In addition, the transcribed data from the recovered FDR were reduced from the recorded binary values to engineering units from conversion formulas obtained from Boeing and American Airlines for tail number; N644AA, airframe serial number 24602.

Edited by skyeagle409, 18 October 2012 - 08:17 PM.

#1792    skyeagle409

skyeagle409

Forum Divinity

• 29,734 posts

Posted 18 October 2012 - 07:43 PM

View PostBabe Ruth, on 18 October 2012 - 07:21 PM, said:

Or passenger manifests "edited" to remove the perps?  Kinda like Coroner Wally "editing" his earlier remarks?

Wally Miller slammed 9/11 conspiracist for distorting his comments.

I know you probably would not be caught dead over at P4T Boo, but some fellow the other day did a pretty detailed analysis of Betty Ong's call back to HQ, that I had never paid much attention to before.

P4T has no credibility and I am still waiting for them to make much needed corrections on its website.

#1793    skyeagle409

skyeagle409

Forum Divinity

• 29,734 posts

Posted 18 October 2012 - 08:03 PM

View PostBabe Ruth, on 17 October 2012 - 06:38 PM, said:

That's why so many people are skeptical of the government story--it's full of holes.

Actually, what are full of holes are claims of 9/11 conspiracist.

May I remind you that 9/11 conspiracist made claims that United 93 landed at Cleveland airport, but it was later determined the aircraft they confused as United 93 was Delta 1989. 9/11 conspiracist made claims that passengers from United 93 were transported away, but it was determined that the passengers were scientist from a KC-135.

Simply, 9/11 conspiracist  have no credibility especially after they were taken for a ride with known fake videos and photos.

#1794    booNyzarC

booNyzarC

Forum Divinity

• Closed
  • 13,536 posts

Posted 18 October 2012 - 08:20 PM

Or, like making the false distinction between passengers onboard?  Some were victims, but some were not?  Some were victims of their own hand, while others were victims of another's?

Awful lot of editing going on Boo.

Zero editing actually.  Not that you'll ever understand that.

If you do read it, what you'll find is that her story sounds very much like it's being read from a script.  

I don't suppose you did any fact checking to determine whether or not this person doing the analysis made any errors did you?  I found some.  See if you can spot any when you compare his analysis with the actual transcript.

Here's the actual transcript.

*Snip*

... *Snip* ...

Vague and delayed seat assignment topics, the telling of details that had not yet happened, and a variety of things that reveal the scam.

No, if you compare the actual transcript above with his analysis you should be able to find his errors.  As for the pauses that he makes such a big deal about, I would think that in a scenario like she and the others were facing that pauses would be expected.  Besides, she does finally clarify that she is having a hard time hearing them, which also accounts for why she may not have answered the seat question correctly.

Edited by Karlis, 19 October 2012 - 03:08 AM.

#1795    Likely Guy

Likely Guy

Undecided, mostly.

• 3,984 posts

• "The problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, and wiser people so full of doubts." - Bertrand Russell

Posted 18 October 2012 - 08:29 PM

View PostNocturnalWatcher, on 16 October 2012 - 04:13 PM, said:

ok more question i have.

why did tower 7 come down like it was demod and a witness from inside the building claims he heard explosions coming from inside the building, im not sure what his name was but he was black ad was interviewed by tv cameras afte he escaped. apparently he also died a week before the official government story came out. do you know who im referring too?

You were refering to Barry Jennings, not William Rodriguez. Jennings did die in August 2008. Rodriguez was in the North Tower and is very much alive.

I haven't read to the end of the thread and don't know if this error has been corrected yet.

#1796    MID

MID

Forum Divinity

• 14,490 posts

• ...The greatest error is not to have tried and failed, but that in trying, we did not give it our best effort.

Posted 18 October 2012 - 09:18 PM

View PostBabe Ruth, on 17 October 2012 - 01:47 PM, said:

MID

In the interest of fairness and honesty, you might tell the poster that the list of pax you provide above is an amended, perhaps 'superceded' (as the feds like to say) list.

You might tell him that the first lists released did not contain the names of the alleged hijackers.

:w00t: :w00t: :yes: :yes: :w00t:

I suppose that by now, you've disappeared into your corner again.  Some folks here read you completely... :-*

#1797    frenat

frenat

Poltergeist

• 2,896 posts

Posted 18 October 2012 - 10:36 PM

View PostBabe Ruth, on 18 October 2012 - 06:46 PM, said:

And the point is that the first lists released did not contain the names of the bad guys.

And were specifically CALLED and identified in the link as VICTIMS lists

-Reality is not determined by your lack of comprehension.
-Never let facts stand in the way of a good conspiracy theory.
-If I wanted to pay for commercials I couldn't skip I'd sign up for Hulu Plus.
-There are no bad ideas, just great ideas that go horribly wrong.
If you have to insist that you've won an Internet argument, you've probably lost badly. - Danth's Law

#1798    frenat

frenat

Poltergeist

• 2,896 posts

Posted 18 October 2012 - 10:38 PM

Or passenger manifests "edited" to remove the perps?  
But they weren't manifests.  They were simply LISTS.  The actual manifests were not released until later near the trial.

-Reality is not determined by your lack of comprehension.
-Never let facts stand in the way of a good conspiracy theory.
-If I wanted to pay for commercials I couldn't skip I'd sign up for Hulu Plus.
-There are no bad ideas, just great ideas that go horribly wrong.
If you have to insist that you've won an Internet argument, you've probably lost badly. - Danth's Law

#1799    booNyzarC

booNyzarC

Forum Divinity

• Closed
  • 13,536 posts

Posted 18 October 2012 - 10:55 PM

View Postfrenat, on 18 October 2012 - 10:36 PM, said:

And were specifically CALLED and identified in the link as VICTIMS lists

View Postfrenat, on 18 October 2012 - 10:38 PM, said:

But they weren't manifests.  They were simply LISTS.  The actual manifests were not released until later near the trial.

We might as well be talking to one of these.

No matter what we say, the pre-recorded comments will never change.

The only difference here is that BR pulls his own string.  With a normal annoying doll we could just put it in a drawer.  With one that pulls its own string not much we can do I suppose.  As long as he's allowed to continue trolling, nothing to do.

#1800    Liquid Gardens

Liquid Gardens

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,485 posts

• "Or is it just remains of vibrations from echoes long ago"

Posted 19 October 2012 - 12:40 AM

View PostbooNyzarC, on 18 October 2012 - 08:20 PM, said:

(BR said:  *Snip* )
...  *Snip* ...

Seconded.

BR, I'm all for having forums and places to have sober conversations about tragic topics that other people who were directly affected by the tragedy would be very sensitive to and be harmed by if they were to read it, but that *Snip* comment was too much.  Even if you are correct, Betty Ong was still murdered, *Snip*. ... an innocent, very frightened woman.  *Snip* .

I've said a few times that it's entirely illogical in online arguments to make personal attacks; the idea that you know enough about a person from what they post is not a founded argument, and what you believe about 9/11 has nothing to do with what type of person you are.  But that type of comment unfortunately does impliy if not say something about you personally, and it's not good.  I'm hoping that you retract it.

Edited by Karlis, 19 October 2012 - 03:17 AM.
Edited remarks relating to flight hostess Betty Ong.

"You can't reason someone out of a position they didn't reason themselves into"
"That which can be asserted without evidence, can be dismissed without evidence" - C. Hitchens
"The first principle is that you must not fool yourself - and you are the easiest person to fool" - Richard Feynman

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users