Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Lost...maybe...engagement ring

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1    h0n3y

h0n3y

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 07 November 2012 - 04:00 AM

Hello, I have a ring that hasn't fit for 2 months. It was sitting on handle of a high kitchen cabinet. Everyone in the house claims to have no clue where it went...yet it's gone. I know it didn't grow legs and I know I saw it one minute and gone the next. Can anybody help???? Please please please

#2    h0n3y

h0n3y

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 11 November 2012 - 05:10 AM

Can anyone please point me in the right direction?? Please please please please :(((( my husband blames my son....my son claims he didn't touch the ring one minute then he says he did. I got so mad I took the son to the police station and he finally admitted he looked at it but then couldn't remember where he put it....ok ....of to a hypnotist to "remember" . The hypnotist says he's repeated 3 times he put it on the counter while under hypnosis. Which means it disappeared off the counter and the only other person in the house was hubby...yet hubby claims he went nowhere near it.....and I'm at the end of my rope :((( don't even care about the ring anymore!!! Just need to know who is telling the truth. Is there anyone who could help with a reading on something like this???? Please please please

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users