Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * * - 7 votes

The Ancient Alien Theory Is True

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
10148 replies to this topic

#6811    DingoLingo

DingoLingo

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,103 posts

Posted 11 February 2013 - 09:57 AM

you know.. its pointless trying to convince zoser the actual truth.. he prefers the fringe myths..

so to be honest.. I am not going to bother anymore.. the only thing I will do now and then.. is post when he starts the whole fringe again when we have a new person on the forum.. I will just throw counter posts.. give the new person the factual stuff.. not the myths..

#6812    zoser

zoser

Sapphire

• 10,009 posts

Posted 11 February 2013 - 10:00 AM

View PostWearer of Hats, on 11 February 2013 - 09:44 AM, said:

maybe you're right Zoser.
Maybe the beings menioned in the Bible are sinister and Machiavellian manipulators of a most monstrous form.

Alternatively they'e the ******* Host of Heaven and some Angels who can't keep their cooks in their loinclothes. I choose to believe in the impossibility of the wideness of form of the imagination of the Lord.

Maybe a compromise is that they're what Angels look like on Oggleplon Six and the Host seen in Ezekye were just passing through.

The implications of the mixing of the genetics is the most important issue in this for me.  I have ideas of who they were and where they were from simply because I have access to other writings on this.

The key thing is that they left the human race in a mess, and this accounts for much of the degeneration that we have witnessed over the course of recorded history.

Attempts have been made to put the situation right.  This alludes to attempts at introducing new upgrading genetics not by laboratory science or breeding, but by what those eminent people have been able to attract to themselves and then transfer to others.

These are the key things about the story for me.

Posted Image

#6813    zoser

zoser

Sapphire

• 10,009 posts

Posted 11 February 2013 - 10:05 AM

View PostDingoLingo, on 11 February 2013 - 09:57 AM, said:

you know.. its pointless trying to convince zoser the actual truth.. he prefers the fringe myths..

so to be honest.. I am not going to bother anymore.. the only thing I will do now and then.. is post when he starts the whole fringe again when we have a new person on the forum.. I will just throw counter posts.. give the new person the factual stuff.. not the myths..

I'm just responding to any aspect of the AA hypothesis as people discuss them.  What it says to me is that indications are everywhere.  Not just in stonework but in religious writings, art and folklore.

Posted Image

#6814    Valdemar the Great

Valdemar the Great

Mainly Spherical in Shape

• 25,029 posts

Posted 11 February 2013 - 10:08 AM

So the Fall of Mankind may have been, by this interpretation, true, only it was the ETs that were responsible? So therefore, the Biblical stories were not actually mythology, but were an attempt to document what actually went on, only that "God" was or were actually ETs?
This is an interesting interpretation.

Life is a hideous business, and from the background behind what we know of it peer daemoniacal hints of truth which make it sometimes a thousandfold more hideous.

H. P. Lovecraft.

:cat:

#6815    Sir Wearer of Hats

Sir Wearer of Hats

SCIENCE!

• 10,762 posts

Posted 11 February 2013 - 10:31 AM

you're missing the bit where those children of women and Angels  were wiped out.
whoops. You're also missing thepolitical implication of that story in the Bible. Ohh look, we'e chosen by God, they're the bastad off-spring of Fallen Angelîc rape. We have God on our side, they'e nothing but wisted and evil troll people.

All of the Pentuarch is like that. We're God's people, he'll look after us evenif we've been d********s again and been drummed out f the magc circle (again).

I must not fear. Fear is the Mind-Killer. It is the little death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear.
I will permit it to pass over me and to move through me. And when it is gone I will turn the inner eye to see it's path.
When the fear is gone, there will be nothing.
Only I will remain.

#6816    S2F

S2F

Bloodstained Hurricane

• 6,709 posts

Posted 11 February 2013 - 10:45 AM

So zoser, you have presented arguments that you feel are definitive and beyond reproach? Well, let's see:

1) Granite will never produce electricity, no matter how much it is vibrated.

2) You have basically taken tiny snippets of Ancient Egyptian art out of context and misinterpreted them to be technology when in fact their meaning has been well known for quite a long time.

3) You have failed to produce even a single bit of ancient technology to support your conclusion

4) You have failed to show definitively that aliens were in fact present in ancient history, at any point in time.

5) You have denied that egyptologists have things correct with allusions to some sort of conspiracy without giving any evidence thereof.

6) Your grasp of engineering and construction is woefully inadequate, thus the need to parrot other people's ideas who, ironically, show signs of also having inadequate knowledge.

7) You cherry pick points that might support your conclusion when taken out of context while neglecting the bigger picture.

8) All of these 'anomalies' have yet to be bound together in a cohesive, encompassing hypothesis.

9) Your continued denial of the favored theory of the Great Pyramid by modern academia shows your inability to understand or appreciate the lifetimes of study and hard work that have gone into said theory.

10) Your 'my theory stands until you disprove it' stance is a logical fallacy that really should have never made it past your lips if you were honest about your quest for the truth.

I could go on though I think the gist is apparent. If you are going to challenge the current theory on the Great Pyramid then you have a helluva lot of work to do. As it stands, you haven't even laid your hands on the apple cart, let alone upset it.

"You want to discuss plausibility then you have to accept reality." -Mattshark

"Don't argue with an idiot. They'll drag you down to their level then beat you with experience." -Obviousman

You know... the plural of ``anecdote'' is not ``data''. Similarly, the plural of ``random fact'' is not ``mystical symbolism''. -sepulchrave

#6817    DingoLingo

DingoLingo

Psychic Spy

• 1,103 posts

Posted 11 February 2013 - 10:56 AM

View Postzoser, on 11 February 2013 - 10:05 AM, said:

I'm just responding to any aspect of the AA hypothesis as people discuss them.  What it says to me is that indications are everywhere.  Not just in stonework but in religious writings, art and folklore.

thing is zoser.. it has been explained to you.. time and time again.. you say to us.. watch this vid.. read this page.. yet how many times have you said you wont look at things we have posted because it holds no relevance..

what bugs me the most I suppose.. is you tell people its fact.. and push it as that.. when we both know its not fact.. its a theory.. a idea.. a speculation..

of course you will say that the facts us skeptics put across is the same.. the big difference is.. all of the stuff we have put up is backed by years.. and I mean years of research..

I have said it before.. I was once the same as you zoser.. I had all the books.. watched all the shows.. the difference is.. I looked into it myself.. I wrote letters etc to different researchers (this is pre internet days_.. for the australian aliens in art.. I actually spoke to the elders to ask about them.. I learned the facts.. I spoke with people in the crafts that were learning from scratch on how to make stuff in the traditional ways because the knowledge of how it was done has been lost over the years..
every expert that the AA crowd puts up.. has not done this.. I am sorry if you disagree with me.. but they have not.. take the stone sculpture expert.. all he knows how to do it is in modern terms..

do you know.. not one.. and I mean not one.. of the AA experts have spoken to to any elders regarding the 'aliens' in aussie rock paintings.. and that is a fact..
dont you think that is a little strange? I do.. could it be that it would kill their whole alien thing? I think so..

there is nothing in the AA that cannot be disproved.. not one thing.. if there was.. I would be the first person to say 'wow'.. I am also the kind of person that will say 'well I was wrong;'

basically the whole AA is to make money.. sell books.. sell tickets to talks and lectures.. make money from videos.. tours etc.. it is as much as of a scam as the y2k virus..

so do yourself a favor.. and actually look into it yourself.. do the time.. do the research.. ask the actual experts..your in one of the best places to do it..  and wake up..

Edited by DingoLingo, 11 February 2013 - 10:59 AM.

#6818    synchronomy

synchronomy

Psychic Spy

• 1,124 posts

Posted 11 February 2013 - 11:09 AM

View Postzoser, on 11 February 2013 - 08:24 AM, said:

Ever heard of vested interest?
Yes.
You sidestepped my question. Let me reword it as you missed the point.

Why does a belief in God by the producer, give the video less credibility?

Speaking of vested interest, any chance you have a business, financial or personal relationship with the producers of "Ancient Aliens"?

Edited because I have a hard time with spelling correctly at 6:11am.

Edited by synchronomy, 11 February 2013 - 11:11 AM.

At the heart of science is an essential balance between two seemingly contradictory attitudes--an openness to new ideas, no matter how bizarre or counterintuitive they may be, and the most ruthless skeptical scrutiny of all ideas, old and new.
This is how deep truths are winnowed from deep nonsense. -- Carl Sagan

#6819    DingoLingo

DingoLingo

Psychic Spy

• 1,103 posts

Posted 11 February 2013 - 11:12 AM

View Postsynchronomy, on 11 February 2013 - 11:09 AM, said:

I know that feeling.. I post around 5.30 to 6am first thing in the morning..

#6820    seeder

seeder

Nut Cracker

• 10,169 posts

Posted 11 February 2013 - 11:14 AM

I'm just responding to any aspect of the AA hypothesis as people discuss them.  

No youre not responding to any aspect, if that was so youd have answered my simple 2 questions, which I will persist in asking till you answer them. Only 2 questions for the man who thinks he has all the answers, Your ignorance will say 'go back and read posts', 'search youtube'.... well the answer to that mate is a simple NO.

You make the claims. You name your sources. Everyone else will post sources willingly, so play the game. Becuase most of your ideas come from one man , Dunn. Putting him on a pedestal like he knows 'stuff' that means history needs to be rewritten.

If it were the case that you 'modern researchers'  have now 'reached the conclusions' on the real 'facts' of the mids, then I want to know about them. Who wouldnt? If someone knows something and has NEW facts about the GP that I didnt know about, of course Im interested and want to know more, in one sense, so name them.

Ive named your primary source - Dunn. Please list the others.  Its a simple request , and as per the "I'm just responding to any aspect of the AA hypothesis as people discuss them" well then prove it. Respond to me?  Do not swerve again and say its all there on google/youtube, list your sources.

Because then you will really struggle to get past Dunn wont you? hence I can understand your lack of willingness to actually respond. So it comes back to what Ive said earlier...there are not a whole bunch of  modern researchers switching on...haha, to the pyramid energy theory, at all are there?

But if so - name them, so simple.

Edited by seeder, 11 February 2013 - 11:18 AM.

Facts do not cease to exist because they are ignored
It's not the depth of the rabbit hole that bugs me... It's all the rabbit poop you stumble over on your way down...
“It's easier to fool people - than to convince them that they have been fooled.”  Mark Twain

"The tragedy of life is not that it ends so soon, but that we wait so long to begin it"

#6821    seeder

seeder

Nut Cracker

• 10,169 posts

Posted 11 February 2013 - 11:27 AM

View Postsynchronomy, on 11 February 2013 - 11:09 AM, said:

Yes.
You sidestepped my question. Let me reword it as you missed the point.

Why does a belief in God by the producer, give the video less credibility?

Speaking of vested interest, any chance you have a business, financial or personal relationship with the producers of "Ancient Aliens"?

Yeh he does that a lot, I lose count how many times he swerves to avoid my questions too.

Empty cans make the most noise, dont they?

Edited by seeder, 11 February 2013 - 11:38 AM.

Facts do not cease to exist because they are ignored
It's not the depth of the rabbit hole that bugs me... It's all the rabbit poop you stumble over on your way down...
“It's easier to fool people - than to convince them that they have been fooled.”  Mark Twain

"The tragedy of life is not that it ends so soon, but that we wait so long to begin it"

#6822    Abramelin

Abramelin

-

• 18,110 posts

Posted 11 February 2013 - 12:16 PM

View Postzoser, on 11 February 2013 - 08:37 AM, said:

Where were the bodies buried?  That's the hinge point of it all.

I wish Kmt-sesh showed up in this thread, lol.

In the next quotes from the same site you can read :

-1-  Djoser's mummy was never found
-2-  the obvious developent from mastaba to pyramid
-3-  they first used stones resembling the bricks they used before.

Prior to Imhotep, mastabas and other structures were constructed with sun-baked mudbrick, wood, and other organic materials.  But in Djoser’s Step Pyramid complex, stone was cut to the same size and dimensions as mudbrick.  Stone pillars were designed to look as if they were fashioned of bundled stems and tree trunks. Stone beams were made to resemble wooden logs.  Stone walls were carved to have the appearance of reed mat coverings.  Stone surfaces were painted to resemble mudbrick and plant materials.

-

Although it lies completely out of sight, Djoser’s burial chamber and associated tunnels and galleries are at least as impressive as any other part of the complex at Saqqara.  Djoser was buried in a red granite sarcophagus at the bottom of a 92-foot shaft under the pyramid.  His mummy was not found, and what few remains have been recovered from the burial chamber date to a later period.

-

The first stage was a square mastaba with a core of locally quarried stone, faced with dressed limestone and surrounded by its own enclosure wall.  The mastaba was then extended about 13 feet in all directions by a slightly lower addition, resulting in a square mastaba with a single low step.  It was again resurfaced with limestone.  A third extension was added, this time to the east side alone, resulting in a rectangular mastaba with two steps on the eastern side.

The entire structure was again encased within a single square level, to which three more square layers were added, growing smaller as they rose.  The result was Pyramid 1, a square four-tiered step pyramid.  In the final stage, these first four layers were again extended, this time into rectangular layers oriented east to west, and two more layers were added to the top resulting in Pyramid 2, a six-tiered step pyramid, which was then cased in dressed limestone

http://emhotep.net/2...gem-of-saqqara/

This also shows you that this older pyramid wasn't anything like your granite resonator/machine/power-plant/whatever.

Edited by Abramelin, 11 February 2013 - 12:24 PM.

#6823    Esoteric Toad

Esoteric Toad

Astral Projection

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 691 posts

Posted 11 February 2013 - 02:04 PM

View Postzoser, on 10 February 2013 - 03:35 PM, said:

It depends on one's centre of gravity or if you like centre of interest.  

If they were here then why?  What if any vested interest did they have on kick starting man's evolution?  Why would any visitors need to?  Was the human race off track?  If so what track?

Does something require a return (spiritual or otherwise) from the human race?  Do other intelligences rely on a return from the human race?  If so how and in what way?

Finally have some visitors made the situation here worse?  Have human genetics been interfered with?  There are religious writings that say that this is so.  Again if so how?  What is the implication of this?  Are we today the result of that interference?  Does that explain why the human race has become so perverse over the last few thousand years?  is that why we do not know what we are supposed to be doing any more?

Sorry to make your life difficult.

You did ask.

It does not make my life difficult at all. It basically illustrates the AA's deep desire to reinvent the wheel when we already have it. Seems a terrible waste of time revising history completely when so many cultures have been writing, and quite clearly apparently, what went on and how things were done. Yet the AA folks pick and choose, ignore obvious evidence in favorite of basically degrading mankind to idiots who cannot make anything without help from alienz.

Believe what you like. Fortunately there are those that point out your flawed belief so that hope you more people can wonder at what HUMANITY did instead of taking the low road of we could not do it without help. History is full of people who have convinced their followers they are failures but it isn't their fault.....

#6824    bee

bee

Forum Divinity

• 10,601 posts

Posted 11 February 2013 - 03:35 PM

cheers for your posts zoser....

this subject certainly touches a raw nerve .....and that must be why a whole host of debunkers/sceptics/naysayers are 'on the job' so to speak...:)

Posted Image

#6825    Abramelin

Abramelin

-

• 18,110 posts

Posted 11 February 2013 - 03:38 PM

View Postbee, on 11 February 2013 - 03:35 PM, said:

cheers for your posts zoser....

this subject certainly touches a raw nerve .....and that must be why a whole host of debunkers/sceptics/naysayers are 'on the job' so to speak... :)

Nonsense can do that too.