Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Favorite Video Game of ALL TIME

Nessieman23

Personally, my favorite video game is:

FINAL FANTASY VII! I love that game, I have the sequel also!

My second favorite is:

FINAL FANTASY VIII! That is kewl, ff8. . .

What are your favorite video games?

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Nessieman23

• ~Cheese~

• jpalz

• RedFFWolf

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

My second favorite is:

Before I read this I was going to say it has to be hands down, Final Fantasy!!

Everything is great about them. Especially the stories and characters. The unfortunate part about it is I can never decide my favourite so I'm not sure about which number. Possibly VII or X. But I don't want to leave out VIII or XII either!! :cry:

Xenogears. That games had the best battle system ever as well as a great story(better than any FF).

If you haven't played it you should download a torrent and emulator and do so.

Legend Of Zelda Ocarina Of Time man. No game can measure up to it. NO GAME!

FF 7, and then 6 and so on. I like most of those FF games. I like the Halo series(1 is still the best). Theres alot of games. Zelda on the SNES is a classic. I like aloto f the Mario games, man, there is just to many to list.

I like 12 too, but the .hack series is AWESOME! Kingdom Hearts is the single greatest game in the world!

I don't play many games, but Tales of Symphonia for GC kinda stood out from the ones that I did play. It had a nice battle system for an RPG. :D

Legend Of Zelda Ocarina Of Time man. No game can measure up to it. NO GAME

:tu: I agree totally, even better than Twilight Princess despire TP's advanced graphics. The only other game which comes close in my opinion is Secret of Mana on Super Nintendo

Well as for my favourite, I would have to go with the Half-Life series.

And an oldschool favourite that i will never forget is Moonstone on the Amiga :D

I like 12 too, but the .hack series is AWESOME! Kingdom Hearts is the single greatest game in the world!

Roll on Kingdom Hearts 3! Can't wait but I think there's going to be a major difference between this new one than the other two.

I don't play many games, but Tales of Symphonia for GC kinda stood out from the ones that I did play. It had a nice battle system for an RPG. :D

Haven't played Tales of Symphonia but I have played Tales Of Eternia which is the same type of game.

My favorite PC game is Football Manager 2007 and my favorite PS/Xbox games are the GTA series and the Splinter Cell games.

Whoever said i don't play much video games is pretty dense since i have basically every home console video game system ever made. I consider myself a video game freak so yeah i do play alot of video games and not alot of video games have compelled me as much as the legend of zelda series. Also i have to say The Legend Of Dragoon was a pretty epic game too actually I'm going to play it right now. :D

My second favorite is:

Resident Evil 2 is what got me into gaming in the first place. I've been bitten by the "survival horror" / "rpg" games ever since.

The entire Silent Hill series. Particularly SH 2.

Beyond Good and Evil, Resident Evil 4, Fable, and pretty much all of the Mario Brothers games on the first and second consoles.

ODDWORLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ALL OF EM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Final Fantasy Tactics is my fav. After that all the dragon warrior games. DW 7 was the best.

linked-image

A PSP version of Final Fantasy Tactics, entitled Final Fantasy Tactics: The War of the Lions was slated to be released on May 10, 2007. It is the second game announced as part of the Ivalice Alliance series during a Tokyo press conference in December 2006. The game features an updated version of Final Fantasy Tactics, along with new features including in-game cutscenes, new characters and multiplayer capability. The updated mechanics contain a 16:9 widescreen support, updated graphics, new jobs, and cel-shaded full motion videos. The game is set to appear on the PlayStation Portable. The English version will contain full voice acting during the cinematic cut scenes, whereas the Japanese version does not.[4]

GameSpot has named Final Fantasy Tactics as one of its Greatest Games of All Time[53]â€â€the first Final Fantasy game to be so honored. However, its legacy remains fairly obscure compared to Final Fantasy VII, also released for the PlayStation that year.

Wiki

Edited by Dark_Ambient

I say Final Fantasy VII

Halo 2, Battlestations: Midway, and Gears of War are the best

[Xenogears. That games had the best battle system ever as well as a great story(better than any FF).

If you haven't played it you should download a torrent and emulator and do so. /quote]

Oh, come on! Final Fantasy VII and XII have WAY better stories than Xenogears!

Mario Kart with three friends and a crate ^_^

haha hell yes, not my favorite but mario kart 64 with 3 friends and a blunt are fun as hell.

My favorite video game would have to be Counter-Strike.

Half Life 1&2

Definately great games :yes: