Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Hello from Czech Republic!

Esquisse

Hi everyone, I'm from Czech Republic and found this site by accident, but what a happy accident:)! I pretty much like this forum and suppose I'll stay here for a looong time, so I thought I'll stop by and say hello:)

• Like 1

Hi Esquisse. Welcome to UM :)

• Like 1

Welcome to UM. I've been to the Czech Republic and I miss it there. It's so beautiful. :yes:

Hope that you like it on this site.

• Like 1

Thanks a lot, I LOVE it here, it's just the right site for me to stay stuck here for hours. I just wish I hadn't discovered these spooky stories about ghosts, mysteries and urban legends at night, being home alone... :) I know I'm old enough not to get scared by some stories, but those shivers down my spine and goosebumps just don't mind my age:D

• Like 1

Welcome, Esquisse :)

And welcome to that beautiful cat in your avatar too.

• Like 1

Welcome, Esquisse :)

And welcome to that beautiful cat in your avatar too.

Thanks, I'll tell her:)

• Like 1

Thanks:) Well, I never ate these ones, but when I eat cream-filled chocolate eggs, I usually suck the top till it melts a bit, then bite it off and lick the cream inside, too slowly and dreamily to be performed in public, as I was told. But I just love the inside :innocent: Is there any other way to eat them and still enjoy it fully?

• Like 1

Thanks:) Well, I never ate these ones, but when I eat cream-filled chocolate eggs, I usually suck the top till it melts a bit, then bite it off and lick the cream inside, too slowly and dreamily to be performed in public, as I was told. But I just love the inside :innocent: Is there any other way to eat them and still enjoy it fully?

My Goodness! :yes:

Hi everyone, I'm from Czech Republic and found this site by accident, but what a happy accident:)! I pretty much like this forum and suppose I'll stay here for a looong time, so I thought I'll stop by and say hello:)

Great! Welcome to UM! The cat looks like one I had 30 years ago. His name was Leon.

Great! Welcome to UM! The cat looks like one I had 30 years ago. His name was Leon.

Thanks! My cat's name is Tullamore Dew:)

Edited by Esquisse
  • Like 1

Hello. Welcome to UM. So glad you joined us.

• Like 1

- post removed -

:lol: This spam is almost as appropriate as the “Buy sneakers online” some other poor spammer posted in Bigfoot thread once.

Welcome to the board. I'm Princess Serenity.

Hello fellow Czech! Well, I do have Czech blood in me anyway.