Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Real or Fake?

• Please log in to reply
24 replies to this topic

#16    FreyKade

FreyKade

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,416 posts

Posted 05 March 2003 - 12:51 AM

(raven)pe.... if you are not going to post anything you have something to say about, please dont, it is very annoying........and i think its good the way peoples opinions matter, whether they think  a pic is real or fake... its good to know, but not if you do it to make fun of people who believe in this forum, and that it can help our understanding of the world around us. please dont do it raven.                                                  

"isn't that intresting Dave, i mean every step you take down that chain, takes you one step further from your imagination"

i said
"you're right! youre a bit of a hippy, but you're right"
- Dave Gorman

"Wanna buy some pegs Dave?"
"I got some pegs belonging to you"
- Papa Lazarou

#17    (Raven)p.e.

(Raven)p.e.

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 05 March 2003 - 07:51 PM

Well in my defense, I really wasn't trying to offend anyone.  I just saw how some people tore pictures apart and I just wanted to see what kinda response I would have gotten from a fake that I had created, a picture that I know for a fact was faked, not one that still leaves doubts in my head.  I am very active in the ghost hunting.  I am actually going to Mansfield Prison on April 26 to do some investigating up there.  

To those who I pissed off, my fault, it really wasn't meant for it to be taken that way.                                                    

Posted Image

People once believed that when you die a crow would carry your soul to the land of the dead.  But sometimes, just sometimes, a crow could bring that soul back to make the wrong things right

#18    Loonboy

Loonboy

Poltergeist

• 2,852 posts

Posted 05 March 2003 - 07:55 PM

No worries mate, but we are people interested in paranormal phenomenon, not fake
photography.

Good luck with the stake out at the prison. Yikes.

tongue.gif                                                  

Do what you want and be what you feel. Because after all, those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't 'mind.

Work hard, keep the ceremonies, live peacably, and unite your hearts. Hopi

Listen to the voice of nature, for it holds treasures for you. Huron

The soul would have no rainbow if the eyes had no tears. Minquass

#19    (Raven)p.e.

(Raven)p.e.

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 05 March 2003 - 08:02 PM

That's cool, and in hindsight, prolly not the smartest thing I did.  I mean my second post on here and already got blasted.  I understand where it was coming from.

As for the Ghost Hunt, as I did last year on my board that no longer exists, I will post pictures I have taken.  Hopefully I get something.                                                  

Posted Image

People once believed that when you die a crow would carry your soul to the land of the dead.  But sometimes, just sometimes, a crow could bring that soul back to make the wrong things right

#20    FreyKade

FreyKade

Psychic Spy

• 1,416 posts

Posted 05 March 2003 - 08:06 PM

that would be good                                                  

"isn't that intresting Dave, i mean every step you take down that chain, takes you one step further from your imagination"

i said
"you're right! youre a bit of a hippy, but you're right"
- Dave Gorman

"Wanna buy some pegs Dave?"
"I got some pegs belonging to you"
- Papa Lazarou

#21    Bizarro

Bizarro

Psychic Spy

• Closed
  • 1,914 posts

Posted 05 March 2003 - 11:07 PM

Raven, feel free to post anything you like and i will blast it for you for free.  biggrin.gif                                                  

if there was a meteor,
adrift amongst space,
set about on a collision course
not with Earth, but my face...
i wonder if id even know,
at what time i might,
be passed off like an old style
and by the meteor be smite?

- me, 1997

#22    reese2

reese2

Psychic Spy

• 1,303 posts

Posted 05 March 2003 - 11:11 PM

hehehe, DS!!!

I am also always good for a BLASTING or two......................    laugh.gif

Reese                                                  

UA & Barman's Animated Avatar wish list, for the imaginative yet simple minded....  !!!

When one door closes another door opens; but we often look so long and so regretfully upon the closed door that we do not see the ones which open for us." - Alexander Graham Bell

Some of the most beautiful works of art, are often not work at all...

#23    snuffypuffer

snuffypuffer

Dandy Fop

• 11,038 posts

• Let's get happy!

Posted 06 March 2003 - 12:30 AM

I will blast anything and everything in my power, for I am Ultan the Almighty.  Incidentally, I just stubbed my toe.                                                  

Nothing to see here.

#24    Bizarro

Bizarro

Psychic Spy

• Closed
  • 1,914 posts

Posted 06 March 2003 - 02:25 AM

laugh.gif @snuffy                                                  

if there was a meteor,
adrift amongst space,
set about on a collision course
not with Earth, but my face...
i wonder if id even know,
at what time i might,
be passed off like an old style
and by the meteor be smite?

- me, 1997

#25    bigsteff

bigsteff

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 312 posts

Posted 09 March 2003 - 01:30 AM

well well well....in a word crap

why do people come up with this crap..we all know when the truth comes out it will be to someone with some credit                                                  

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users