Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Prescott Bush stole Geronimo's Bones

louie

not sure if this should be in conspircies or here.

news report

New, strong evidence that Prescott Bush dug up Geronimo's skull and leg bones and shipped them back to New Haven, Connecticut, to be used in the Skull & Bones temple, for what purposes we can not imagine

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=2a5_1227468440

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• louie

• Bill Hill

• The Silver Thong

• MasterPo

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

In the clip, one of the descendants of Geronimo asks George Bush Jr to look into this and ummm ya not much help there I think. I have heard of this before and if true, we will likely never know about it.

In the clip, one of the descendants of Geronimo asks George Bush Jr to look into this and ummm ya not much help there I think. I have heard of this before and if true, we will likely never know about it.

Probably true.

but isnt it weird to think that in this day an age our "leaders" have dug up bones of so called enemys and are using them in rituals an kissing thier bones. no matter what way you look at it, its bloody weird. an it started with the father an granfather of 2 presidents. they are a wacko family.

I had to look up who Geronimo was...

Apache! rocking. :tu:

And they say the UK education system is lacking.

Anyway...yeah, wouldn't surprise if true, it's the type of thing the Skull and Bones are associated with.

Bunch of weirdos.

I'm just glad the members- do not* attain any high positions of power within society.

This is a waste of good bytes.

what do you mean. care to explain.

I had to look up who Geronimo was...

Apache! rocking. :tu:

And they say the UK education system is lacking.

Anyway...yeah, wouldn't surprise if true, it's the type of thing the Skull and Bones are associated with.

Bunch of weirdos.

I'm just glad the members- do not* attain any high positions of power within society.

LOL

an Bill isnt it funny the skull an bones only accept 12 members a year, that means there are a few hundred at any given time, an out of how many million americans bush an kerry are bonesmen an were running against each other for presidency. HHHMMMM.

LOL

an Bill isnt it funny the skull an bones only accept 12 members a year, that means there are a few hundred at any given time, an out of how many million americans bush an kerry are bonesmen an were running against each other for presidency. HHHMMMM.

:lol: Yeah, mmmh very strange...

I didn't know it was only twelve members. Cheers.