Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Crop Circles just one sign of Revelation

laver

Would that not be rather like throwing the baby out with the bath water?

Surely we have to try and find out which bits are important ?

Should we do the same with all 'holy texts'? Just pick and choose what sounds nice... like the majority of the religions that use these 'holy texts', oh snap!

• Like 4

Any evidence I refer to will be immediately suspect in your mind because you will think I only produced it to advance my argument. There is stacks of it out there at your finger tips if you are really interested? If you just want an argument and are not seeking the truth then there is not much point in discussing the matter. You will be blinded by not considering the evidence. You are also saying that the many witnesses, hundreds maybe thousands over the years, are not telling the truth purely because you don't want to look at any evidence which does not suit your side of the argument. That is not constructive in a search for the truth it is also a great waste of time of people who would like to establish what is going on and then ask the question ..why is this happening?

Sorry not good enough as far as excuses go. Any evidence you give, will be looked at in the same way, as I would any other evidence. Of course you'll produce it to advance your argument, that's the idea of giving evidence. Lords of Kobol, I wouldn't expect anything else.

And don't assume you know or even understand what I am or am not interested in. You do not. And please do not put words in my mouth.

So how about that tangible, documented, expert analysed, believable proof and evidence, that this was anything other than normal people doing it. And to be absolutely clear, any religious text or belief, is NOT evidence. So put up or shut up time.

• Like 2

Sorry not good enough as far as excuses go. Any evidence you give, will be looked at in the same way, as I would any other evidence. Of course you'll produce it to advance your argument, that's the idea of giving evidence. Lords of Kobol, I wouldn't expect anything else.

And don't assume you know or even understand what I am or am not interested in. You do not. And please do not put words in my mouth.

So how about that tangible, documented, expert analysed, believable proof and evidence, that this was anything other than normal people doing it. And to be absolutely clear, any religious text or belief, is NOT evidence. So put up or shut up time.

Just an excuse for not looking at the evidence available at the press of a button. Ancient religious texts by the way are evidence but I would concur need to be very carefully considered because like recorded history they are biased in favour of the writer(s) and their agendas. I wish you bon voyage on your quest for the truth if it so be

Just an excuse for not looking at the evidence available at the press of a button. Ancient religious texts by the way are evidence but I would concur need to be very carefully considered because like recorded history they are biased in favour of the writer(s) and their agendas. I wish you bon voyage on your quest for the truth if it so be

And what Acient religious texts are you referering too? Refrence please?

Crop circles - here is evidence. PEOPLE have been CAUGHT making them. Not suspected of it BUT CAUGHT RED HANDED.

Or are we to believe that its all like the movie "Signes"?

• Like 1

surely if you're using the Bible as a basis, then you should accept the "Mowing Devil" explanation for crop circles?

• Like 1

Yet I'm the one with the closed mind........ :huh:

• Like 2

And what Acient religious texts are you referering too? Refrence please?

Crop circles - here is evidence. PEOPLE have been CAUGHT making them. Not suspected of it BUT CAUGHT RED HANDED.

Or are we to believe that its all like the movie "Signes"?

I was referring to all ancient texts with the caveat that we should watch out for serious 'spin'

Of course there are man made crop circles but that is a very a long way from saying 'all crop designs are man made' because the evidence is otherwise

'Holywood' but not so Holy when it comes to telling the truth ; but entertains some

Proof is what you lack here Real Proof. Can you direct me to a page or book oir paper or anything that PROVES beyond doubt that some are not made by humans?

And an argument of they to maths detailed cannot be made. As the statment is controdictry, if we dont understand the math behind them how can we say its to complex? So if we understand the math behind them we can design them and in such make them.

Proof as in a UFO video that is proven not to be a hoax, or little green men themselves making them

You see I can PROVE beyond any doubt that humans have made the circles, and you have agreed with me. Now it is your turn....

The truth is there is no PROOF that is beyond questioning to back you up, yet I can produce case after case to back me up. See the diffrence in the way the debate has gone so far?

And again WHAT religious text? the bible? Chapter and verse? Same for the others? if its just acient writings and not religious text, where can I find it and re-view it myself and who did the translation using what method? Real proof please

Edited by Peter Cox
  • Like 1

Should we do the same with all 'holy texts'? Just pick and choose what sounds nice... like the majority of the religions that use these 'holy texts', oh snap!

Oh yes, 'Holy' and other texts. Should we not always be on our guard against authors who are trying to bend our minds to their point of view and agendas?

If we agree with their arguments, fine, we get converted but hopefully this is based on fact not fancy. Of course, in this we have to try to be wise and from ancient times wisdom has been seen as a feminine trait..Sophie.. the Goddess with her 7 pillars of wisdom......

I'm curious as to how the churches of revelation play into this - as we know where each and everyone of those churches are (Turkey) and IIRC why they're mentioned in Revelation. How do they connnect to crop circles?

• Like 1

surely if you're using the Bible as a basis, then you should accept the "Mowing Devil" explanation for crop circles?

I don't quite see that argument

The religious establishment seems to often decide that anything that cannot be readily explained, and some that can be explained, must be the work of the 'devil'

unless this phenomena, whatever it may be, is being done by one of their deities in which case it is a 'miracle'!

An ardent teetotaller might argue that changing water into wine was the work of the 'devil' ? ( most of us would not agree) so it is just a matter of perspective

There will no doubt be those who oppose the idea of some crop designs having a foreign or spiritual origin on the basis that this might challenge their particular

religious beliefs and concept of the divine unless of course it transpired that it was their deity making them. In the 'Mowing Devil' case all those years ago when people were much more superstitious the local clergy, not knowing the cause, would cast it as evil and spin some yarn about it being due to an evil farmer who had better come to church and pray for forgiveness. This is because the route to the divine was only through the church and hence the clergy.

In secular Britain today the attitude would be very different with very few, if any, people diving for the church door when a crop circle appears

I was referring to all ancient texts with the caveat that we should watch out for serious 'spin'

Of course there are man made crop circles but that is a very a long way from saying 'all crop designs are man made' because the evidence is otherwise

Still waiting to see the evidence to show that not all crop circles are man made.. so far.. I have not seen any evidence..

• Like 1

The religious establishment seems to often decide that anything that cannot be readily explained, and some that can be explained, must be the work of the 'devil'

unless this phenomena, whatever it may be, is being done by one of their deities in which case it is a 'miracle'!

An ardent teetotaller might argue that changing water into wine was the work of the 'devil' ? ( most of us would not agree) so it is just a matter of perspective

There will no doubt be those who oppose the idea of some crop designs having a foreign or spiritual origin on the basis that this might challenge their particular

religious beliefs and concept of the divine unless of course it transpired that it was their deity making them. In the 'Mowing Devil' case all those years ago when people were much more superstitious the local clergy, not knowing the cause, would cast it as evil and spin some yarn about it being due to an evil farmer who had better come to church and pray for forgiveness. This is because the route to the divine was only through the church and hence the clergy.

In secular Britain today the attitude would be very different with very few, if any, people diving for the church door when a crop circle appears

Im not sure I agree with this if the bible said "a devil changed water into wine" then we would all agree but you can have perception on a direct implication "Jesus turned water into wine" is what the bible says, its not left open for debate or argument, the simple truth in the writing is that Jesus and nothing else did the act.

Much the same way as a car crash the driver crased the car, regardless of if he was on a phone or not, he crased. I dont see a link between crop circules and religion, again im waiting on specifics of the religious text you refering too.

Crop circles are man made until proven otherwise, this is why people are not running to the church when they appear.

• Like 1

and that is different to someone in our ever so enligthened and open minded age saying "aliens did it" how?

• Like 1

Proof is what you lack here Real Proof. Can you direct me to a page or book oir paper or anything that PROVES beyond doubt that some are not made by humans?

And an argument of they to maths detailed cannot be made. As the statment is controdictry, if we dont understand the math behind them how can we say its to complex? So if we understand the math behind them we can design them and in such make them.

Proof as in a UFO video that is proven not to be a hoax, or little green men themselves making them

You see I can PROVE beyond any doubt that humans have made the circles, and you have agreed with me. Now it is your turn....

The truth is there is no PROOF that is beyond questioning to back you up, yet I can produce case after case to back me up. See the diffrence in the way the debate has gone so far?

And again WHAT religious text? the bible? Chapter and verse? Same for the others? if its just acient writings and not religious text, where can I find it and re-view it myself and who did the translation using what method? Real proof please

Of course humans make some crop circles but that is a very long way from then saying they make 'all' crop designs

Do please simply click on the internet to research the matter - as Jesus said seek and you will find

Then you can make an informed decision on the matter or if in doubt keep an open mind and wait and see if anything further turns up

I'm curious as to how the churches of revelation play into this - as we know where each and everyone of those churches are (Turkey) and IIRC why they're mentioned in Revelation. How do they connnect to crop circles?

Please see previous posts for the explanation

I have done so several time in the past.

and at best its frindge.

That is why Im asking you for your EXACT refrence and sites/paper/books. as all I can come up with via the lack of proof is humans have made ALL crop designes. so please furnish as others have asked your proof and research.

You cant make the statment and then say you search it, how would you handle it if you were giving a lecture on the topic at a school of sorts and a pupil said where is your refrence matterial? Would you say search for it yourself?

• Like 2

and at best its frindge.

That is why Im asking you for your EXACT refrence and sites/paper/books. as all I can come up with via the lack of proof is humans have made ALL crop designes. so please furnish as others have asked your proof and research.

You cant make the statment and then say you search it, how would you handle it if you were giving a lecture on the topic at a school of sorts and a pupil said where is your refrence matterial? Would you say search for it yourself?

and at best its frindge.

Yes I would because I am not giving a lecture I am meerly pointing out correlations between different factors that this may be a time of Revelation one of which is crop design with a focal point in southern Britain where ancient landscape geometry also has a focal point. This is covered in previous posts if you would care to have a look.

This may very well be the end times from a biblical point of view (but thern again the bible says no man knows when the lord is coming again)

but from a crop circle point of view its no more than the fun times for the people making them :)

• Like 1

This may very well be the end times from a biblical point of view (but thern again the bible says no man knows when the lord is coming again)

but from a crop circle point of view its no more than the fun times for the people making them :)

Here is the first crop circle record from 1966, they didn't know what or how to do them but humans most certainly weren't to blame, as it was said the thing left the shape in the field when leaving so... no offical explanation was given since they too didn't know what it was.. but later hoaxers came and overshined the entire event ...

Here is the first crop circle record from 1966, they didn't know what or how to do them but humans most certainly weren't to blame, as it was said the thing left the shape in the field when leaving so... no offical explanation was given since they too didn't know what it was.. but later hoaxers came and overshined the entire event ...

From your link more than 200 students and teachers at two Victorian state schools allegedly witnessed.

And not a single person took a photo? and again ALLEGEDLY saw it. There is a big diffrence of saw it and ALLEDGEDLY saw it. Then if you keep reading it says that the eye witness accounts were diffrent, from shape and size to colour of the thing.... You would think that they would have the same discription if they all saw it? Makes one ponder how authentic this first hand account is?

I once thought a hot air baloon was a UFO when I was young. does not mean it was one. could have been an experiment, nut to say people DEFENITLY did not do it is a bold statment.

Edited by Peter Cox
  • Like 1

There have been some strange sightings by apparently reliable witnesses, time to keep a very open mind maybe!

@Peter : It was year 1966 the ufo phenomena hasnt even started yet, cameras werent so accessible as they are today, but the point is 200 isn't a small number in times when there weren't any hoaxers yet. Anyways people tend to have an open mind about discusing such phenomena you cant discuss about this if you are already in state of denial...

And a it wasnt a ballon lol! I havent seen a fast flying ballon landing and taking off and people did research the event at the time no conclusive result. I'll say again it was year 1966...

Crop circles caused by ET I reckon as a way to communicate with us

Why a way to communicate with us? After all with radio.. Tv .. Computers.. The Internet.. Sat communications you would think they could find a better way to communicate with us then making crop circles

• Like 1