Jump to content




Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.


* * * - - 5 votes

The People's Voice Secures London Studio


  • Please log in to reply
150 replies to this topic

#31    Truthseeker007

Truthseeker007

    Ectoplasmic Residue

  • Member
  • Pip
  • 223 posts
  • Joined:22 Jul 2013
  • Gender:Male

Posted 25 August 2013 - 02:06 PM

View PostRlyeh, on 25 August 2013 - 11:55 AM, said:

And what do you do? You prove me correct by parroting two hypocrites who are guilty of fabricating fallacious beliefs.
"you rely on hearsay to determine reality"

Can you prove they are hypocrites and fabricate fallacious beliefs or are you going by hearsay?

When people come upon information such as David Icke's books, they reject it because the evidence put forth is lacking and unsubstantiated. However people like yourself are easily convinced by charlatans who feign knowledge they do not have, as you have so nicely demonstrated.

How have I demonstrated this? You are surely the one without knowledge my friend. As a matter of fact I could probably have a more intelligent conversation with a tree then you. All you do is put people down to make yourself feel good since you are insecure. Maybe you are in need of a counselor to boost your self esteem.

Spiral Symbolism:
Evolution and holistic growth:Letting go, surrender, release
Awareness of the one within the context of the whole
Connectivity and union with deific and cosmic energies

"Connectivity to the Divine" observation

#32    Truthseeker007

Truthseeker007

    Ectoplasmic Residue

  • Member
  • Pip
  • 223 posts
  • Joined:22 Jul 2013
  • Gender:Male

Posted 25 August 2013 - 02:08 PM

View PostRlyeh, on 25 August 2013 - 02:03 PM, said:

And you're still wrong. We live in 4 dimensions. Space-Time is 4 dimensional.

A dimension is not a world or universe, your claim we live in the 3rd dimension comes from new age kooks who haven't bother to educate themselves what a dimension is.

Wow it goes right over your head and out the door. Why don't you go and do some studying and when you gain more knowledge come back on here. Study some Quantum Physics.

Edited by Truthseeker007, 25 August 2013 - 02:11 PM.

Spiral Symbolism:
Evolution and holistic growth:Letting go, surrender, release
Awareness of the one within the context of the whole
Connectivity and union with deific and cosmic energies

"Connectivity to the Divine" observation

#33    Rlyeh

Rlyeh

    Non-Corporeal Being

  • Member
  • 8,580 posts
  • Joined:01 Jan 2011
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:The sixth circle

  • Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life. - Terry Pratchett

Posted 25 August 2013 - 02:10 PM

View PostTruthseeker007, on 25 August 2013 - 02:06 PM, said:

How have I demonstrated this? You are surely the one without knowledge my friend. As a matter of fact I could probably have a more intelligent conversation with a tree then you. All you do is put people down to make yourself feel good since you are insecure. Maybe you are in need of a counselor to boost your self esteem.
You did exactly what I accused you of. Perhaps you should've gone to school instead of talking to trees


#34    Reann

Reann

    Conspiracy Theorist

  • Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 893 posts
  • Joined:28 Aug 2012

Posted 25 August 2013 - 02:12 PM

I love trees ...


#35    Rlyeh

Rlyeh

    Non-Corporeal Being

  • Member
  • 8,580 posts
  • Joined:01 Jan 2011
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:The sixth circle

  • Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life. - Terry Pratchett

Posted 25 August 2013 - 02:13 PM

View PostTruthseeker007, on 25 August 2013 - 02:08 PM, said:

Wow it goes right over your head and out the door. Why don't you go and do some studying and when you gain more knowledge come back on here.
You are completely clueless, this is what a dimension is (both in mathematics and physics).

http://mathworld.wol.../Dimension.html

Space-time is 4 dimensional, 3 spatial, 1 temporal.

http://einstein.stan...ivity/q411.html

Educate yourself next time.

Edited by Rlyeh, 25 August 2013 - 02:19 PM.


#36    Stellar

Stellar

    Forum Divinity

  • Member
  • 14,755 posts
  • Joined:27 Apr 2004
  • Gender:Male

  • The objective of war is not to die for your country. It's to make the other son of a b**** die for his!
    -Patton

Posted 26 August 2013 - 02:23 AM

View PostTruthseeker007, on 25 August 2013 - 01:55 PM, said:

You seem very confused. There is a difference between interdimensional beings and the 5th dimension. There are many dimensions. We are in the 3rd dimension. Now to say certain beings come from the 5th dimension into the 3rd dimension is more accurate. Of coarse you would not understand dimensions or vibrational frequency since you are stuck using your five senses in the 3rd dimension. Quantum Physics is actually finding that there are many dimensions and everything is a frequency. You seem to be one of those people that can't get past the idea that the Earth is round. You might as well call yourself a flat Earth believer since you obviously can't free your mind of the old concepts or beliefs.

Also obviously you won't take the time to read any of David Icke's books so you have no right to criticize him. I'm sorry you are delusional and you have no idea what you are talking about.

Oh please, explain to me what these vibrational frequencies and dimensions are then, since you're such an expert!

And show me what exactly quantum physics is saying about vibrations in multiple dimensions!

Forgive me for not buying David Icke's book and wasting my time and money on it after already having wasted my time watching some documentaries with him and a few of his presentations he does at university. If the guy cant even make a coherent argument in person, I'm not about to give him more money and time. I'll stick to actually reading stuff like physics textbooks in order to understand that much more how full of it he is.

"I refuse to have a battle of wits with an unarmed opponent."

----Seraphina

#37    Stellar

Stellar

    Forum Divinity

  • Member
  • 14,755 posts
  • Joined:27 Apr 2004
  • Gender:Male

  • The objective of war is not to die for your country. It's to make the other son of a b**** die for his!
    -Patton

Posted 26 August 2013 - 02:24 AM

View PostTruthseeker007, on 25 August 2013 - 02:08 PM, said:

Wow it goes right over your head and out the door. Why don't you go and do some studying and when you gain more knowledge come back on here. Study some Quantum Physics.

I cant wait for you to show me what Quantum Physics actually backs your preposterous statements.

"I refuse to have a battle of wits with an unarmed opponent."

----Seraphina

#38    Truthseeker007

Truthseeker007

    Ectoplasmic Residue

  • Member
  • Pip
  • 223 posts
  • Joined:22 Jul 2013
  • Gender:Male

Posted 26 August 2013 - 03:49 AM

View PostRlyeh, on 25 August 2013 - 02:13 PM, said:

You are completely clueless, this is what a dimension is (both in mathematics and physics).

http://mathworld.wol.../Dimension.html

Space-time is 4 dimensional, 3 spatial, 1 temporal.

http://einstein.stan...ivity/q411.html

Educate yourself next time.

What you have posted are only theories. Being they are theories that does not make them true. Educate yourself and look into
Quantum physics. Your education is outdated. Its time to get out of kindergarden buddy.

Spiral Symbolism:
Evolution and holistic growth:Letting go, surrender, release
Awareness of the one within the context of the whole
Connectivity and union with deific and cosmic energies

"Connectivity to the Divine" observation

#39    Truthseeker007

Truthseeker007

    Ectoplasmic Residue

  • Member
  • Pip
  • 223 posts
  • Joined:22 Jul 2013
  • Gender:Male

Posted 26 August 2013 - 03:51 AM

View PostRlyeh, on 25 August 2013 - 02:10 PM, said:

You did exactly what I accused you of. Perhaps you should've gone to school instead of talking to trees

Perhaps you are the one that is misinformed.

Spiral Symbolism:
Evolution and holistic growth:Letting go, surrender, release
Awareness of the one within the context of the whole
Connectivity and union with deific and cosmic energies

"Connectivity to the Divine" observation

#40    Truthseeker007

Truthseeker007

    Ectoplasmic Residue

  • Member
  • Pip
  • 223 posts
  • Joined:22 Jul 2013
  • Gender:Male

Posted 26 August 2013 - 03:52 AM

View PostStellar, on 26 August 2013 - 02:24 AM, said:

I cant wait for you to show me what Quantum Physics actually backs your preposterous statements.

Why should I have to show you? Are you not able to read for yourself?

Spiral Symbolism:
Evolution and holistic growth:Letting go, surrender, release
Awareness of the one within the context of the whole
Connectivity and union with deific and cosmic energies

"Connectivity to the Divine" observation

#41    Scheming B

Scheming B

    Adapt to Survive

  • Member
  • 4,227 posts
  • Joined:02 Aug 2013
  • Gender:Not Selected

Posted 26 August 2013 - 03:54 AM

View PostReann, on 25 August 2013 - 02:12 PM, said:

I love trees ...

Trees are dope

Peace does nothing to test strength

#42    Truthseeker007

Truthseeker007

    Ectoplasmic Residue

  • Member
  • Pip
  • 223 posts
  • Joined:22 Jul 2013
  • Gender:Male

Posted 26 August 2013 - 03:54 AM

View PostStellar, on 26 August 2013 - 02:23 AM, said:

Oh please, explain to me what these vibrational frequencies and dimensions are then, since you're such an expert!

And show me what exactly quantum physics is saying about vibrations in multiple dimensions!

Forgive me for not buying David Icke's book and wasting my time and money on it after already having wasted my time watching some documentaries with him and a few of his presentations he does at university. If the guy cant even make a coherent argument in person, I'm not about to give him more money and time. I'll stick to actually reading stuff like physics textbooks in order to understand that much more how full of it he is.

Why should I waste my time showing you any of this since you think you know everything already. You keep yourself locked up in your own prison without ever leaving your cell.

Spiral Symbolism:
Evolution and holistic growth:Letting go, surrender, release
Awareness of the one within the context of the whole
Connectivity and union with deific and cosmic energies

"Connectivity to the Divine" observation

#43    Likely Guy

Likely Guy

    Undecided, mostly.

  • Member
  • 3,926 posts
  • Joined:09 May 2012
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Likely, Canada

  • "The problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, and wiser people so full of doubts." - Bertrand Russell

Posted 26 August 2013 - 04:03 AM

View PostTruthseeker007, on 26 August 2013 - 03:54 AM, said:



Why should I waste my time showing you any of this since you think you know everything already. You keep yourself locked up in your own prison without ever leaving your cell.

So again, "there's the rub". Skeptics won't believe you until you provide evidence. You won't provide evidence because the skeptics won't believe you anyways.

This debate is over as well.

Edited by Likely Guy, 26 August 2013 - 04:04 AM.


#44    Truthseeker007

Truthseeker007

    Ectoplasmic Residue

  • Member
  • Pip
  • 223 posts
  • Joined:22 Jul 2013
  • Gender:Male

Posted 26 August 2013 - 04:16 AM

View PostLikely Guy, on 26 August 2013 - 04:03 AM, said:

So again, "there's the rub". Skeptics won't believe you until you provide evidence. You won't provide evidence because the skeptics won't believe you anyways.

This debate is over as well.

That pretty much sums it up. I would like to give these skeptics some evidence but like you said they won't believe it anyways. Its like trying to tell a Christian that the Bible Jesus didn't really exist.

Edited by Truthseeker007, 26 August 2013 - 04:16 AM.

Spiral Symbolism:
Evolution and holistic growth:Letting go, surrender, release
Awareness of the one within the context of the whole
Connectivity and union with deific and cosmic energies

"Connectivity to the Divine" observation

#45    Likely Guy

Likely Guy

    Undecided, mostly.

  • Member
  • 3,926 posts
  • Joined:09 May 2012
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Likely, Canada

  • "The problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, and wiser people so full of doubts." - Bertrand Russell

Posted 26 August 2013 - 04:55 AM

View PostTruthseeker007, on 26 August 2013 - 04:16 AM, said:



That pretty much sums it up. I would like to give these skeptics some evidence but like you said they won't believe it anyways. Its like trying to tell a Christian that the Bible Jesus didn't really exist.

Now were getting to the Religion forum, nevertheless, this debate is moot.

But, 'Truthseeker', I must fully admit that I'm skeptical by nature as well. I need to be provided some proof of David Icke's belief system. If I don't have that and parrot what he says, am I not as bad as what he decries as what's wrong with modern society?

"Buy the book and get educated" doesn't fly very far with me. I'm sorry.

I can still argue my points of view on religion with a Christian having never read the Bible. Why would, or should, that be different discussing David Icke's belief system?





0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users