Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

The end prophacy of Edgar Casey

John Denning

I learned of this man many years ago, then day to day life put him on my minds back burner. However, with all that is happening in the world today I Goggled him once again.

Wow what a experience, he is off on his dates but on the money in his predictions. We hear of Nostradamus all the time. Cayce puts him to shame. What is most frighting is all that he predicts is set to happen NOW. There are many websites to look at so I would like all of you to help. Google him and share your information and opinions.

Some of his prophesy are; That Japan will be destroyed due to earthquakes and Tsunamis.

That at the same time Atlantis will be discovered. He also said that parts of it will be discovered in 1968. That was the year they discovered the Bimini road.

Mt Vesuvius and Mt Eta will erupt.

The shape of the United States will change with California and the East coast being washed away. The great lakes will drain into the Gulf of Mexico. And many more

Please bring your research here to the Unexplained I don't know how to cut and paste things But his teachings fit under so many topic threads. There is much to share and learn. He also cured sick people and all this was here in the USA only ninety years ago

Edited by John Denning

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• John Denning

• dazdillinjah

• Doug1029

• svenshoegazer

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Some of his prophesy are; That Japan will be destroyed due to earthquakes and Tsunamis.

I used to live in Hopkinsville, KY (Edgar Cayce's home town).

Japan is always being destroyed by earthquakes and tsunamis. Remember Kobe?

That at the same time Atlantis will be discovered. He also said that parts of it will be discovered in 1968. That was the year they discovered the Bimini road.

Believe Bimini Road was just naturally cemented beach sand.

Mt Vesuvius and Mt Eta will erupt.

Vesuvius has erupted many times throughout history. Remember Herculaneum/Ercolano? Or Pompeii? Or the Bronze Age Eruption? Or any of a dozen or so others? A recent eruption of Etna destroyed an observation deck that had been built by the Romans so Caesar could watch Etna's shenanigans.

The shape of the United States will change with California and the East coast being washed away. The great lakes will drain into the Gulf of Mexico.

The Great Lakes drain into the Gulf of Mexico right now. Ever hear of the Chicago Canal? It connects Lake Michigan with the Illinois River. Water flows through it into the Mississippi. The Wabash and St. Croix are both ice age outlets of the Great Lakes.

As with all prophets: I am waiting for one of them to make a prediction BEFORE the fact. Why don't any of them ever win the lottery?

Doug

I used to live in Hopkinsville, KY (Edgar Cayce's home town).

Japan is always being destroyed by earthquakes and tsunamis. Remember Kobe?

Believe Bimini Road was just naturally cemented beach sand.

Vesuvius has erupted many times throughout history. Remember Herculaneum/Ercolano? Or Pompeii? Or the Bronze Age Eruption? Or any of a dozen or so others? A recent eruption of Etna destroyed an observation deck that had been built by the Romans so Caesar could watch Etna's shenanigans.

The Great Lakes drain into the Gulf of Mexico right now. Ever hear of the Chicago Canal? It connects Lake Michigan with the Illinois River. Water flows through it into the Mississippi. The Wabash and St. Croix are both ice age outlets of the Great Lakes.

As with all prophets: I am waiting for one of them to make a prediction BEFORE the fact. Why don't any of them ever win the lottery?

Doug

Thanks for replying Doug. I remember when I first learned of Cayce I thought that it was far fetched. However, today on our own unexplained website I see a story of a man reporting the possible discovery of Atlantis in Spain. This with the hell those poor people are going through in Japan. What I find fascinating about Cayce is that he does give dates and they are pretty much right.

He also predicted finding a secret room under the right foot of the Sphinx. Which I believe has been found. Yet politics prevent it from being explored. I had hoped to start a discussion on these issues.

What else is so impressive is the success that he had curing disease. That alone is a story that needs to be studied. How did his mind work? How did he do such incredible feats. This is a topic for a psychology thread.

His belief system in the spiritual, the afterlife, reincarnation, God, Jesus the second coming all are subjects that fit under multiple threads. As such are of interest to many readers. I want to hear what they think.

Readers Google Edgar Cayce cut and paste, share your thoughts. I feel it is the best story out and we can research it. It is less then one hundred year ago.

This is some good information and well worth considering regarding this topic

I thought he also said that Virginia Beach, VA is a protected place. I know there is a Edgar Casey's Association for Research and Enlightenment in VAB on 67th St and Atlantic. I hope the east coast isn't wiped away anytime soon..or atleast till I move to Portland, OR in 3 years.

This is some good information and well worth considering regarding this topic

Thank you Dazdillinjah, It's nice to run into you once again. You invited me to be friends a few week ago. I accepted need to look into how it works here at the website. You and I sure share the same interest. Help get the word out about Cayce. Hard times may be coming, but is message his reassuring.

Edited by John Denning