Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

What the Smeg is goin on in Mexico ?

Bogeyman

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Bogeyman

• leadbelly

• Alfaman

• Essan

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

woah some thing werid is going on. I wish I could have seen that.

Kinda Scary to think they can just fly around like that in such numbers.....surely the Air force could get close enough to snap off a few pics........It looks like an invasion force from Independence day or something !!!!!

Somethings goin on in Mexico at the moment........

blink.gif Well thats kinda scary! Are they to do with the government or something else?...oo hmm.gif

You see this is interesting stuff, but what is more interesting is the fact I didn't see this on American tv at all. I had to go to this site for this stuff. These are not a weather pattern effect, and not balloons so what are they?

if anyone can put another link to them i'd appreciate it ........Thanks

713507[/snapback]

This might work: -click-

Scroll down, click the 'Free'-button.

On the next page, scroll all the way down and wait until the counter reaches 0 and the downloadlinkd appears.

This is so weird i seen this pic on a ufo doc, it does look as if they are about to take over,does anyone know if they found out what this is? alien.gifunsure.gif

This is so weird i seen this pic on a ufo doc, it does look as if they are about to take over,does anyone know if they found out what this is? alien.gif  unsure.gif

714192[/snapback]

Uhhhmmmmnnn.... This is what they called probing peoples reaction if they go in large numbers. And its THE WAR OF THE WORLDS ! Scarry... but its not impossible.

Just a thought.....where are thousands of missing people every month in the

U.S. alone go ???? Let's say some go to human trafficking, murders unsolved,

cult using human sacrifice, prostitution.

But see the mail in your mail box, where a combination of a child and an adult

are missing ? Is there a connection ? Why most of them had to be related

when they are missing ? alien.gif

I'm going to cave in and concede something. After reading the expressions given by persons on this thread, I decided to re-examine my personal beliefs. First, I remember press accounts in Mexico, accusing American soldiers of raping Iraqi women. The stories were backed up with 'images'. I recognized the weapons in the images, the uniforms, etc,. and correctly denouced it everywhere as a fake.

So, naturally, that, and other reasons prevented me from going slack-jawed over the ufo flotillas in Mexico. I heard rumors of how they were produced, and why it was done, and who did it. Hat in hand, I'm am not so sure, anymore.

Especially, after tonight. When I dropped my pre-conceived notions, I arrived at these conclusions. First, I was biased (that's understandable). Second, my idea that the objects were balloons, tethered by string, gave way when I observed a

certain maneuver between four objects, and two in particular (the first video on my link, below). And third, I have abandoned the idea that others were nothing more that christmas lights in a window...

I considered the atmosphere in the early hours, with warm air rising from the earth to lower altitudes. The objects hold their positions, as if tied by string, true, BUT some perform maneuvers! What they are, I do not know- Spheres! And, I will say this. If they were hostile, and took up a formation like a V, or some such formation of military-like precision, it would say something to us!

These were apparently spontaneous, loosley organized events. Well attended, well numbered, but disorganized. What does that say? And why Mexico? I'll say this. It is south of the US, and halfway to Venezuela, where the US gets most of its transport fuels. It is also very populous. It also 'snubs' the U.S. Ir also plays into the whole superstition of the world- those who believe in vodoo, catholicism, and they have a great mix of that, as does South America.

I will postulate, this is a crude attempt at something, trying to appeal not to a scientific community, but the mythological depths of peoples perceptions. It may work that way on some, but too many are educated, around the world, to fall for

the return of a modern day Cortez! We see no Quetzal birds!

Here is a link to many videos, all in spanish. The largest files are dead links, designed to make you purchase the DVDs for sale. That is the way of the world-

UFOs Over Mexico

There does seem to be something strange going on in Mexico, particularly around the Arecibo observatory.

There's been reports of UFO's going into the sea around there, starting rumours of an underwater base. Might explain the huge numbers of sightings there. Just a thought.

This is so weird i seen this pic on a ufo doc, it does look as if they are about to take over,does anyone know if they found out what this is? alien.gif  unsure.gif

714192[/snapback]

Uhhhmmmmnnn.... This is what they called probing peoples reaction if they go in large numbers. And its THE WAR OF THE WORLDS ! Scarry... but its not impossible.

Put your finger on it there, maybe ... what better timing for the release of a movie about an alien invasion than to actually have an alien invasion ... now isn't that convenient ... hmm.gif

I am not sure what smeg means in Ireland but in America it means something, well "dirty" literally. happy.gif

That is some pretty strange activity reported here; I wonder why more media outlets did not cover this.

I am pretty sure that if the aliens take over mexico then the rest of the planet has no chance....

Really its an interesting footage but I have to say that the formation looks more to me like a herd of something, rather than a fleet. Maybe they are my favourite sylphs finally making an appearance. tongue.gif

Run for your lives, evil mutant, alien balloons are invading the earth!

Seriously, that's all they were. Balloons. The Governor probably joked they were UFOs and the story snowballed from that....... If you watch the video it's quite obvious what they are! In my book, anything that looks like a balloon, appears to be the size of a balloon, and drifts through the air exactly the way a balloon would is, probably, a balloon....original.gif

So unless we're about to be invaded by small bags of rubber filled with hot air, we've nothing to worry about. Except, perhaps, the UFOnuts who think these are alien spaceships. I am a little worried about them.........ohmy.gifwink2.gif

Can't see them being balloons because they are so widely spread across the sky. If they were released like in a ceremony then they would have to be quite low still to appear that large, but if they were that low they should still be in a close area not spread over miles. And the large one on the second clip definitely isn't a balloon!

They're not Balloons.....did you watch the video's ??????

They aint Balloons angry.gif

You try and send up more that 10 helium balloons and see how long they'll stay together .....THEY WONT

NOT BALLOONS..............Next theory please grin2.gif

Only reasonable explanation I can think of is maybe a flock of birds but they don't fly like that so who knows!

Check out the story on the homepage of this site......Not Balloons, Not Birds.....c'mon guys if they were birds we'd all see it at least now and again.......i've never seen birds that look like this when in flight.....silver !!!! Not Birds

Okay well first things first... theres another thread about the US and Russia shooting things in our atmosphere.... se everyone take a look at that.. i'll link it in a sec. Secondly, here's a link http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread151025/pg1 about as flying humanoid over mexico city. Something is certianly going on. War of the Worlds hype, as I suggested in the other thread, is a possibiliy, however, all this needs to be taken seriously I guess. I really don't know what to think.

When I posted in the other thread, it seemed to be publicity, but all this going on at one... thats one big campaign. almost too big?

geek.gifhmm.gif

A somewhat confused Chinnyboo

I dont know what kinda of balloons they sell where you live but i have never seen any balloons look similiar to the ones in those videos. If you released 100 helium balloons in the air like that they would not stay in formation like that they would be all over the place within minutes. ON one of the videos they even zoom in on a larger one that looks like a light with 5 black spheres around it. This along with the ufo video released last year by the mexican airforce is pretty convincing.

After reviewing the footage I have come to the conclusion that they are not balloons. They have made a few aerial maneuvers that would be impossible to do with a balloon just floating around.

And I must say I have been shocked at some of the replies to this post. It is indeed a theory that extraterrestrials may be "invading" Mexican airspace, but some of you have accepted it as cold hard fact. Just because numerous objects that have yet to be identified have appeared over Mexico does not mean that we are being invaded by an alien race.

That being said, I believe that these objects are caused by a purely geological force within the earth. There are several volcanoes in and around Mexico, and I believe some of the gases within the earth may be the culprit for a few of these sightings. I believe I saw a documentary on the History Channel that concluded the same.

Either that or they are

a)balloons

b)some other uknown aircraft

c)extraterrestrials