Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Albert Einstein

Beleiver29

Einstein said that with all the new nuclear weapons and bombs being made there will be a huge war on earth and that man will be blasted back to the stone age. DO you beleive this? and do u beleive this could ve happened with other alien cultures? but instead of being blasted into the stone age they blasted their planet to nothingless? maybe that happened with mars what do u think? o by the way im new

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• STIX

• Stixxman

• Mr Ed

• smallpackage

hey welcome to um, i do not believe we will blow this planet back into the stone age,i think Einstein felt bad about he's part in nuclear weapons and wanted people to understand the true danger in using then, as far as other alien races i doubt they have done this either, but i think they are worried about what we will do; about mars we do not even know if there was ever a race of people there so we can not say what could have become of them, alien.gif

Its certainly a possibility, but I worry more about biological WMD's than nukes.

A global conflict with our world's current weapons technology would be a disasterous event for the human race and civilization as we know it.

I don't think we will blow ourselves back into the stone age unless there are very few survivors. Even then, most people know the basic concepts of fire, wheels, etc, etc.

I can't really see other life in this solar system, but I think there is a lot of potential elsewhere. We might not even be able to recognize other life based on our preconceived ideas of it. As far as intelligent life, have we actually ever seen any? laugh.gif

'Blasted Back To The Stone Age' - I think Einstein is trying to convey a message through this as a *metaphore*

From our Weapons, there will be a creation of a major war in the future (I believe the birth of this war was two years ago) - This will greatly influence everything in world- the way things operate will be changed... but I believe the changes will be good and bad! I think we are taking this Einstein theory too literally!

Welcome to UM Beleiver29 hope you enjoy it as much as the rest of us.

Edited by XSAS

Einstein's quote -- "I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones."

I find it hard to believe that there will be a war that encompasses the entire earth. Somewhere there will still be an outlet that works and someone who knows how to use it.

I think conventional war is dead, what we will see are small unit surgical strikes to effect change. Large armies will be nutrilized by superior technology and bio warfare.

I didn't think he said that, maybe he did. What he did say was something like:

'I don't know how WW3 will be fought, but WW4 will be fought with sticks and stones'.

Something like that anyway.

There will never be a nuclear war anyway as a result of MAD, don't worry about it.

Well uranium is radio-active for a reason.. So we won't be able to touch it. But, than again.. We went ahead! Haha sticks and stones.. thumbsup.gif

Maybe the next world war won't just destroy life on earth, but the earth itself. Maybe what we know as an asteroid belt is really just one REALLY huge jigsaw puzzle that was the result of a planet being obliberated. Who knows?

This is one of the main hurdles an infant technological society must overcome to survive and progress, it's natures way of saying that we must embrace equality as a society in order to progress into the next level of society.

Another hurdle may be avoiding natural disasters, this is natures way of saying we must co-exist with our environment and embrace it in order to survive and progress into a futuristic era.

There are all these limiting factors which focus the path of life and I suspect they produce a certain type of conciousness, as if our universe, because of our laws of physics and nature, is designed to filter "life energy" to evolve over time in a certain way in order to produce a certain 'frequency' or variation of "life energy".

Sounds good to me.

Unless a nuclear bomb destroyed all documents, Computers, Servers, and all of the human population that has knowledge in an engineering/math/science/history..blah blah blah... field, We wouldn't be completely back into the stone age.

I really don't think our technology is that advanced considering we still run on fossil fuels and the government doesn't seem to care.

Unless a nuclear bomb destroyed all documents, Computers, Servers, and all of the human population that has knowledge in an engineering/math/science/history..blah blah blah... field, We wouldn't be completely back into the stone age.

I really don't think our technology is that advanced considering we still run on fossil fuels and the government doesn't seem to care.

719573[/snapback]

a nuclear winter might do it though thumbsup.gif (destryoing our planet forever?)

I don't think modern nuclear bombs are able to achieve that yet?

yah, one cant do it, but enough of them can.

It would take the entire nuclear arsenal to kick up enough debris to block the sun. It would be fallout that would irradiate most of the landscape, and that stufff doesn't just disapate.

It would take the entire nuclear arsenal to kick up enough debris to block the sun.  It would be fallout that would irradiate most of the landscape, and that stufff doesn't just disapate.

719807[/snapback]

you're just saying that, it wouldnt take the entire aresnal, and it doesnt have to block out the sun entirely, nuclear wind would kill enough people to send us back to the stone age

i dont think that we'll be blasted into the stone age. But i dont know

I think it's really the least of the worlds problems to worry about... don't ya think?

no i think its one of the worlds biggest problems because with so much hate i n the world if someone gets hold of one of thesee osama bin laden wink wink makind is at that persons wim.

if you combine all the worlds nuclear weapons it would be able to take out a country the size of japan. Which isnt that big