Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Gary McKinnon will NOT be extradited

• Please log in to reply
19 replies to this topic

#16    Discomjim

Discomjim

Alien Embryo

• Closed
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 18 October 2012 - 08:51 AM

Absolutely wrong decision.  Aspergers does not diminish a persons power to know right from wrong.  What kind of message does this put across, "There you go all British Criminals, just threaten suicide, and walk scott free". I'm no big fan of the US's world domination, but crime is crime.

#17    shaddow134

shaddow134

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,516 posts

• "I have often regretted my speech, never my silence." - Xenocrates

Posted 23 October 2012 - 06:16 PM

View PostDiscomjim, on 18 October 2012 - 08:51 AM, said:

Absolutely wrong decision.  Aspergers does not diminish a persons power to know right from wrong.  What kind of message does this put across, "There you go all British Criminals, just threaten suicide, and walk scott free". I'm no big fan of the US's world domination, but crime is crime.
What and send him to the US,possibly to be jailed for who knows how many years,for a crime(well it isn't a crime really) which would probably have got him 12 months or so.Good decision as far as i can see,why should we allow the US to walk in and take whom ever they please.Terrorists yes,petty criminals no.

"Don't worry about the world coming to an end today. It's already tomorrow in Australia." - Charles Schulz

#18    itsnotoutthere

itsnotoutthere

Telekinetic

• 7,113 posts

• “Life is a whim of several billion cells to be you for a while”

Posted 23 October 2012 - 06:20 PM

So is killing innocent civilians with drone air strikes, but i doubt you'll see any americans extradited to Pakistan for those crimes.

“Politics is the art of looking for trouble, finding it everywhere, diagnosing it incorrectly and applying the wrong remedies.”
― Groucho Marx

#19    stevemagegod

stevemagegod

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,218 posts

• "That's one small step for man, one giant leap for mankind"-Neil Armstrong

Posted 08 January 2013 - 10:11 PM

View PostTheMacGuffin, on 16 October 2012 - 11:03 PM, said:

I always believed his story.  I have no reason not to.

Expect that even he admits he was baked out of his mind when he was doing the Hacking.

#20    Coffey

Coffey

Majestic 12 Operative

• 5,671 posts

• "Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts." - Winston Churchill

Posted 11 January 2013 - 11:49 AM

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. So laughable.

When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users