Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Stop Alien Abductions

ErolPhoenix

Hi I AM A MEDIUM/PSYCHIC AND HEALER...THERE ARE THOSE OF YOU

THAT HAVE BEEN 'ABDUCTED' AGAINST YOUR WILL,SOMETIMES

TIME AND TIME AGAIN..SOME BELIEVE THAT THIS IS OUT OF THEIR

CONTROL,AND BELIEVE THAT THERE IS NOTHING THAT THEY CAN DO

TO STOP THIS HAPPENING..I AM HERE TO INFORM YOU THAT THERE IS

INDEED SOMETHING THAT YOU CAN DO TO STOP THIS HAPPENING

AGAINST YOUR WILL...

WE ALL HAVE 'SPIRIT GUIDES' AND 'GUARDIAN ANGELS'..ACCORDING

TO THE 'LAWS' THAT GOVERN THIS AREA OF LIFE.THAT IS THE ALIEN

PRESENCE,AND ALIEN ABDUCTIONS IT IS IMPORTANT THAT WE KNOW

WHAT OUR RIGHTS ARE..

IT IS NOT ENOUGH TO SIMPLY ASK THESE BEINGS TO LEAVE US ALONE

AS THEY WILL NOT LISTEN TO YOU. SOME OF THESE EXPERIENCES CAN

BE VERY TERRIFYING AND MALEVOLENT ..SOME OF THESE BEINGS CAN

BE WORKING WITH THE DARKNESS AND CHOOSE TO INFLICT SUFFERING

UPON INNOCENT PEOPLE FOR THEIR OWN AGENDA.

THIS IS WHAT YOU CAN DO TO MAKE IT STOP. CALL UPON YOUR 'SPIRIT

GUIDES', 'GUARDIAN ANGELS' OR 'ANGELS OF LIGHT'..TELL THEM IN CLEAR

LANGUAGE THAT YOU WISH FOR THEM TO PUT A STOP TO THESE ABDUCTIONS

OR THE INTERFERENCE OF THESE BEINGS IN YOUR LIFE. THEY HAVE THE RIGHT

TO ACT ON YOUR BEHALF TO PUT AN END TO THEIR INTERFERENCE AND OR

ABDUCTIONS IN YOUR LIFE..SIMPLY ASKING GOD FOR HELP WILL NOT BE ENOUGH.

THE 'GUIDES' AND 'ANGELS' ARE NOT ALLOWED TO INTERVENE IN YOUR LIFE

UNLESS YOU ASK THEM SPECIFICALLY TO DO SO.

I WAS ONCE THE SUBJECT OF ALIEN INTERFERENCE ..BUT BY ASKING MY 'GUIDES'

TO INTERVENE AM NOW FREE OF THE SUFFERING THAT I WAS SUBJECTED TO.

YOU TOO CAN ONCE AGAIN HAVE PEACE OF MIND KNOWING THAT YOU ARE

PROTECTED BY THE ANGELS OF THE LIGHT..PLEASE COPY AND POST THIS

WHERE APPROPRIATE SO THAT MANY MORE CAN BE FREE..

post-137330-0-75933000-1361137061_thumb.

WE ALL HAVE 'SPIRIT GUIDES' AND 'GUARDIAN ANGELS'..ACCORDING

TO THE 'LAWS' THAT GOVERN THIS AREA OF LIFE.

=================================================

Where are these laws from and are they written down anywhere where i can see them?

ps: sorry but your typing is making my eyes go funny.

• Like 1

Just put a video camera in your bedroom before you go to sleep. Every morning you'll see that you slept peacefully and no aliens abducted you.

There, problem solved.

• Like 6

This can be seen as an act of disinformation by those of whom have created these 'laws'. Whoever created these 'laws' clearly has an agenda of their own, otherwise what would be the point of their follows to use propaganda to lure the rest of us in?

Kind Regards.

Just put a video camera in your bedroom before you go to sleep. Every morning you'll see that you slept peacefully and no aliens abducted you.

There, problem solved.

Haha you bet me to it! Works every time!

If you had to pick one thing you liked about the abductions, it would be the probing wouldn't it?

• Like 1

In Re: My post on another topic--English class assignment.

Grade of C

Incorrect use of all Caps, mixing metaphors in a nonsensical way, assumptions not explained in sufficient detail, and unbelievable premise.

They DID post as assigned, sentence structure was compound and complex, and spelling was accurate.

I believe one can phyically stop alien abductions with effective shielding of both the cranium and the eyes (not tin foil).

I believe one can phyically stop alien abductions with effective shielding of both the cranium and the eyes (not tin foil).

Does it apply to other things like being arrested? Or does this method only apply to technologically advanced beings?
  • Like 1

Does it apply to other things like being arrested? Or does this method only apply to technologically advanced beings?

I do not believe a so called spirit guide can stop alien abductions. Alien abduction is a real physicall phenomenon.

First you must understand the process of an abduction.

This may sound creepy but a person is stocked before they are abbucted much like a predator stalks prey.

So a person may be driving down the road and spots a UFO. The UFO appears to be following the vehicle and appears to be getting closer. This is when fear sets in.

When the UFO craft or is in close proximity the person being abducted starts to become under their control.

They may turn off on a isolated road and not know why or have a change in mood and become docile instead of the natural instinct of being afraid as the car slows to a hault.

This part of the abduction process is the acquisition phase.

The reason why the person is under the aliens control because your skull may protect you from a solid object not an electronic signal.

There is a reactionary time during the stocking phase where a person can defend themself making it dificult for the aliens to gain control.

I believe the powers that be know this but chose to do nothing to stop alien abductions. Maybe out of public fear, or they are buying time for a defense, or there is complicity. A type of exchange or agreement.

The alien abduction phenomenon is clearly IN THE MIND.... It has NOTHING to do with ET.

I expect that as our knowledge of the mind gets better (its already pretty good in this matter) the abduction belief will eventually end.

Fantasy prone personality , sleep paralysis, etc, etc....

• Like 2

I do not believe a so called spirit guide can stop alien abductions. Alien abduction is a real physicall phenomenon.

First you must understand the process of an abduction.

This may sound creepy but a person is stocked before they are abbucted much like a predator stalks prey.

So a person may be driving down the road and spots a UFO. The UFO appears to be following the vehicle and appears to be getting closer. This is when fear sets in.

When the UFO craft or is in close proximity the person being abducted starts to become under their control.

They may turn off on a isolated road and not know why or have a change in mood and become docile instead of the natural instinct of being afraid as the car slows to a hault.

This part of the abduction process is the acquisition phase.

The reason why the person is under the aliens control because your skull may protect you from a solid object not an electronic signal.

There is a reactionary time during the stocking phase where a person can defend themself making it dificult for the aliens to gain control.

I believe the powers that be know this but chose to do nothing to stop alien abductions. Maybe out of public fear, or they are buying time for a defense, or there is complicity. A type of exchange or agreement.

i think i saw this film. :whistle:

• Like 1

Here's what I think. With all the crazy things aliens do to abductees on the space ship (i.e. needles, tubes down the throat, ect.) don't you think you'd feel massive pain EVERYWHERE the next morning? Because I don't think aliens give you anesthesia! Also, you'd have numerous amounts of wounds from all the poking and prodding they do. And yet nothing is ever found on the body afterwards (and don't tell me that the aliens heal you afterwards to hide any trace of their experiments.). The worst I've heard of is little cuts or weird bumps and rashes, but those doesn't automatically equal abduction. Personally, I think abductions are all in the mind. Dreams can sometimes feel VERY real and be very scary. If you want some advise on how to "stop the abductions", just stop thinking about them. Usually the more you think about something during the day, the more likely you'll end up dreaming about it when you sleep.

• Like 1

How exactly do your 'guides' stop abductions? How do spirits stop a physical event?

I have asked something similar, i hope he comes back to answer.

• Like 1

wrong post replied too

The alien abduction phenomenon is clearly IN THE MIND.... It has NOTHING to do with ET.

I expect that as our knowledge of the mind gets better (its already pretty good in this matter) the abduction belief will eventually end.

Fantasy prone personality , sleep paralysis, etc, etc....

I agree. You may enjoy this video. Note one woman who was not only immobilized, but paralyzed at the same time. :clap:

[media=]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RI6_LsJX4Kg[/media]

Edited by seeder
  • Like 1

6.33 of the video, look at the hands!! questionmark has the feet to match!

The anal beads..OMG my stomach hurts i can`t stop laughing!

what is scary is many of those people look perfectly normal, until they start talking about their 'alien abductions'.

I have had dreams many a time where I am "paralyzes", I try to run or walk and can`t move my legs....what could this mean? I tell you what it means, it means I am in bed and not on a spaceship lying on an alien bed!!!

This video is brilliant. And David Icke.....oh dear oh dear oh dear.

• Like 1

6.33 of the video, look at the hands!! questionmark has the feet to match!

The anal beads..OMG my stomach hurts i can`t stop laughing!

what is scary is many of those people look perfectly normal, until they start talking about their 'alien abductions'.

I have had dreams many a time where I am "paralyzes", I try to run or walk and can`t move my legs....what could this mean? I tell you what it means, it means I am in bed and not on a spaceship lying on an alien bed!!!

This video is brilliant. And David Icke.....oh dear oh dear oh dear.

:tu: hehe, alien probe indeed, (batteries needed and made in Taiwan..but loves you long time). But yeah it puts a face on the claims doesn't it? Its one thing to read an abduction report...but when you SEE the types of characters making the claims... it becomes easy to dismiss them as total Nut-jobs. Which I personally never doubted.

Edited by seeder
  • Like 1

:tu: hehe, alien probe indeed, (batteries needed and made in Taiwan..but loves you long time). But yeah it puts a face on the claims doesn't it? Its one thing to read an abduction report...but when you SEE the types of characters making the claims... it becomes easy to dismiss them as total Nut-jobs. Which I personally never doubted.

I guess if i could make a living out of selling a load of books about alien abduction I could easily become a nut job....for the cameras and people buying, and there sure does seem to be a market for it.

• Like 1

How exactly do your 'guides' stop abductions? How do spirits stop a physical event?

Because there are "rules" on the "plane" the aliens come from, guardian angels outrank the abducters and so can tell them to knock it off if you ask nicely.

Are there worthy examples of people wearing "effective shielding" that can be shown to have warded off an alien abduction?

What does the "effective shielding" consist of?

Edited by Archimedes

I just have one question on alien abductions.

Exactly how many of us do they really need to probe/abduct?

I'd think the first one or two may have been enough.

Kind of full of ourselves, aren't we?

Edited by QuiteContrary
  • Like 1