Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Aruba reportedly has lead in Holloway case

• Please log in to reply
18 replies to this topic

#16    Rosemary Campbell

Rosemary Campbell

Paranormal Investigator

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 856 posts

Posted 09 April 2006 - 09:31 AM

I was surprised to find a theory in the National Enquirer that sounded fairly plausible. (I know, it's a tabloid, but please bear with me) They suggested that maybe her body had been taken out to sea and dumped in a crabbing trap, which "might" explain why she hasn't been found yet.

My personal theory is that she was sold into the sex market, but that's just me. tongue.gif

When this first began I began meditating on the case and Natalee appeared to me from the Spirit World and looked at her Killer in Aruba.
  I see Natalie laying dead on the Sand and heard the words rape.
  I later saw natalee wrapped in something and dropped off a boat into the Water and heard the words Sonar which would indicate deep water.
  Now I'll just have to wait like others and see if I am right or wrong and or do they find her buried somewhere on Land?
  I heard another psychic on associated with Court Tv and she also said that Natalee whas dropped off a boat and there were more than one involved.

#17    Rosemary Campbell

Rosemary Campbell

Paranormal Investigator

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 856 posts

Posted 16 April 2006 - 05:38 PM

Updates on the Natalie Holloway case today says many people have been arrested in the case.
  I am waiting to see how right on my Psychic Information was.

#18    bigdog112

bigdog112

Astral Projection

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 657 posts

Posted 19 April 2006 - 03:53 AM

she is dead and there is no way thay can find her killer. I am 100% sure any one thay charge will have alot of cercomstasial evadence agenst them alot of he said she said crap that would mean nothing to me and shouldnt mean any thing to the courts. If you want to find her killer look higher cus no high school kid could hide a body as well as hers has bin hiden.

* Signature removed, as it was in excess of the 50k maximum size *

#19    LostLittleGirl

LostLittleGirl

Remote Viewer

• PipPipPipPip
  • 590 posts

Posted 19 April 2006 - 03:38 PM

I think Joran had something to do with it. They won't get him on it though. Isn't his dad a judge or something?

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users