Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

few things i found about the jews

the-Unexpected-Soul

1_first of all the jews can't claim the Palestinians land because they are actually European

a quote :

the fact that the Jews of eastern European origin, who are known as the Ashkenazi Jews and who make up about 95% of the Jewish population of today, are of Khazar origin. In other words — virtually all of the Jews of the modern world have no Hebrew ancestry, and no ancient connection with Palestine.

read the source : http://www.serendipity.li/zionism/khazars.htm

so what Europeans are doing on the land of the natives ? (and you don't see the occupation part of it ?)

2_ an ex Jewish is talking about the illegality of Israel state :

a quote :

So - if the Bible isn't real - then God didn't pick the Jews as the "Chosen People" and Jews are just ordinary people - just like all the rest of us. If you give up the Old Testament - then you have no basis for claiming that God gave you property in the Middle East. It takes away your justification for slaughtering Muslims because it puts you on the same level as they are. Jews of course believe that they are superior to Muslims and are therefore justified in taking their land.

read the source : http://www.churchofreality.org/opinion/jews.htm

3_sara roy (Sara Roy is a senior research scholar) , a Jewish women talking about the current gaza invasion

a quote :

It is one thing to take an individual's land, his home, his livelihood, to denigrate his claims, or ignore his emotions. It is another to destroy his child. What happens to a society where renewal is denied and all possibility has ended?

read the source : http://www.csmonitor.com/2009/0102/p09s01-coop.html

also i know images can speak much more ... but i can't post graphic images

4_some Jewish organization making it clear

a quote :

It is therefore self-understood that the State of Israel has zero connection with Jews or Judaism. We, Orthodox Jews, did not make the state. We show our disasssociation from it by not participating in its elections or accepting its financial benefits. Therefore, we bear no responsibility for the states actions.

read the source : http://www.jewsagainstzionism.com/news/cur...icle.cfm?id=156

• Replies 216
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Moon Monkey

• Noteaph

• Guru2

• momentarylapseofreason

^ Yep.

The first post highlights the need for people to learn from History books and not a quick google search on the internet.

The first post highlights the need for people to learn from History books and not a quick google search on the internet.

:huh: but google says your wrong :unsure2:

what unbiased* history books do you recommend?

Here's a link which leads to a wealth of the original source material.

http://www.historyteacher.net/Arab-Israeli_Conflict.htm

Hey, you used google!

Mr. Stevewinn strictly suggested that people need to learn from History books and not a quick google search on the internet.

Is www.historyteacher.net a biased website? how do ya tell?

Edited by acidhead43

Hey, you used google!

Mr. Stevewinn strictly suggested that people need to learn from History books and not a quick google search on the internet.

Is www.historyteacher.net a biased website?

No google, I've had this site bookmarked for years.

The website doesn't take any position. It contains links to the original source documents from both the Israeli and Palestinian sides. Read them and make up your own mind.

No google, I've had this site bookmarked for years.

The website doesn't take any position. It contains links to the original source documents from both the Israeli and Palestinian sides. Read them and make up your own mind.

Says on their front page: Historyteacher.net is ranked #7 on the Best History Web Sites page

BBC and CNN were ranked respectively-

#1 History/Social Studies Web Site for K-12 Teachers

A retired high school history teacher has produced a well organized and super-stocked resource of links to history and education-related sites. The site underwent a major overhaul recently; categories are so full of links it can feel overwhelming at times. Check out "Research and Critical Thinking" for teaching ideas.

#2 PBS Online

PBS has a great source for information on a myriad of historical events and personalities. PBS's assorted and diverse web exhibits supplement specific individual television series and generally include a resume of each episode, interviews (often with sound bites), a timeline , a glossary, photos, and links to relevant sites. Categories include American History, World History, History on Television, and Biographies. Go to the PBS Teacher Source for lessons and activities.

#3 Center for History and New Media

CHNM produces historical works in new media, tests their effectiveness in the classroom, and reflects critically on the success of new media in historical practice. CHNM's resources include a list of "best" web sites, links to syllabi and lesson plans, essays on history and new media, a link to their excellent History Matters web site for U.S. History, and more. Resources are designed to benefit professional historians, high school teachers, and students of history.

#4 SCORE

The Schools of California Online Resources for Educators (SCORE) project is a terrific resource for teachers and students alike. Here you'll find reviews of education and history-related web sites, lesson plans, maps, and much more -- all arranged by grade level and content area. A must see.

#5 Digital History

A great new site that includes: a U.S. history e-textbook; over 400 annotated documents, primary sources on slavery, Mexican American and Native American history, and U.S. political, social, and legal history; short essays on the history of film, ethnicity, private life, and technology; multimedia exhibitions; reference resources that include a searchable database of 1,500 annotated links, classroom handouts, chronologies, glossaries, an audio archive including speeches and book talks by historians, and a visual archive with hundreds of historical maps and images. The site's Ask the HyperHistorian feature allows users to pose questions to professional historians.

#6 BBC: History

BBC's History section offers an impressive array of exhibitions, activities, games, photo galleries and other resources. Major categories include: Ancient History, Archaeology, Church and State, Science and Discovery, Society and Conflict, War and Culture, and Family History. There are also sections entitled Multimedia Room, Historic Figures, Timelines, Programmes, Reading Room, Talk History, For Kids, and History Trails.

#7 History Teacher

An impressive, award-winning site from a New York high school teacher. Features many research links and curriculum resources for Global Studies, U.S. AP History, US European History, and American History and Government. Also has quizzes, news links, and more.

#8 History Channel

A companion to the television channel, this commercial site contains a myriad of features and highlights for educators and students alike. Key offerings include: study guides and activities, ideas from teachers, special exhibits, speech archives, discussions, and "This Day in History." Also, try the UK site at www.thehistorychannel.co.uk and student site: www.historystudystop.co.uk

Other notable History websites ranked:

Kathy Schrock's Guide for Educators

Sponsored by the Discovery Channel, this is a well organized and comprehensive guide for educators searching to make the best use of the web. Has good links in history section.

CNN: Education with Student News

CNN: Education with Student News provides teachers with instructional materials for integrating current events across the curriculum. A student section keeps students in grades 6-12 aware of the latest news of interest to them. Lesson plans, background material, profiles, links to useful Internet sites, and forums for interaction with other teachers are also included.

Federal Resources for Educational Excellence(FREE): Social Studies

More than 30 Federal agencies formed a working group in 1997 to make hundreds of Federally supported teaching and learning resources easier to find. The result of that work is the FREE web site.

what unbiased* history books do you recommend?

go to your public library and tell them what you need they'll be able to sort you out. if that fails contact your local Historian.

go to your public library and tell them what you need they'll be able to sort you out. if that fails contact your local Historian.

What books did you learn from Stevewinn?

-you sounded awful confident earlier suggesting 'people need to learn from History books and not a quick google search on the internet.'

Are the history books different in the UK than in Canada?

Could you suggest a book? just one perhaps?

lol

What books did you learn from Stevewinn?

-you sounded awful confident earlier suggesting 'people need to learn from History books and not a quick google search on the internet.'

Are the history books different in the UK than in Canada?

Could you suggest a book? just one perhaps?

lol

Acid i know you only to well. that's why in my last response i encouraged you to go to your local library, because i know for a fact if i put any book titles up you'd only try and find fault. so the best advice i could give was for you to do your own homework, then you can argue with yourself.

but a good book that's right up your street and suitably in your age range can be found here. http://www.overstock.com/Books-Movies-Musi...html?cid=133635

Edited by stevewinn

Acid i know you only to well. that's why in my last response i encouraged you to go to your local library, because i know for a fact if i put any book titles up you'd only try and find fault. so the best advice i could give was for you to do your own homework, then you can argue with yourself.

but a good book that's right up your street and suitably in your age range can be found here. http://www.overstock.com/Books-Movies-Musi...html?cid=133635

lol

thanks steve

I didn't expect any less

I suggest reading Dickie Dunn because if Dick wrote it its true.

Among Jews, one that converts to Judaism is held in higher esteam than a born Jew because that person had a choice and choose Judaism. Ashkenazi, Sephardim, some new guy from Kansas, it don't matter. All who come in to the fold and cast their lot with teh Israelites are Jews in the eyes of G-d.

Read the book of Ruth for a better understanding of converts to Judaism, not just whatever some bloke pukes up on Google. Google is big, very handy and quite interesting but, it is not infallible. Google can only show what people have put online and some of us "shaved-apes" can be wrong, evil, stupid and or any mix of the three.

Always remember, "Garbage in, garbage out! LOL!

Among Jews, one that converts to Judaism is held in higher esteam than a born Jew because that person had a choice and choose Judaism.

I don't know if "higher esteam" but you are correct in that converting to be a Jew is no easy thing or taken lightly. You really have to want it very badly.

Then people need to get out more ^_^

Why not convert to being a doctor, an engineer, or a care-worker - you know, channel your energies into something that is actually productive

Then people need to get out more ^_^

Why not convert to being a doctor, an engineer, or a care-worker - you know, channel your energies into something that is actually productive

Or a hollywood director/writer producer.

Oh no, you would have to convert to Judaism.

Back to the drawing board. ^_^

Edited by Bill Hill

all this arguing over a piece of land that originally ( before the concept of Judaism was even born which began in what is now Iraq ) there were arab and Mediterranean people already living in the area known now as Israel. So much for it belonging to the Jews.

As for christians in Israel - if it wasn't for the fact that christians want to see the temple rebuilt to fulfill their own beliefs of a second coming which plays into jewish belief for a different reason christians would be treated just like muslims are.

I think most Christians don't care of the Temple is rebuild or not...wasn't that Jesus' job anyway? Don't want to be scabbing the son of God :P Know the hardcore Jews want the Temple rebuilt...though from what I've been told most Israelis ignore them.

As for how Christians would be treated I'm sure that as long as there wasn't any Christian groups blowing themselves up and saying that killing a Jew is a one way ticket to heaven the two groups would get along without much trouble.

- post removed -

I need a pair of boots to wade through the anti-semetism on this forum...

I need a pair of boots to wade through the anti-semetism on this forum...

c'mon

Everyone gets ribbed in the WECA section at one stage or another.

Muslims, Christians ...Americans...Australians British...Canadians Europeans.. Soldiers... pacifists... Liberals Conservatives.

Every group. Even Buddha's weight problem has been mentioned. I mean, who has a problem with Buddha?

How come you did not include the Protocols? or does your anti-Semitic education not go that far?