Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Vampirism

• Please log in to reply
224 replies to this topic

#61    Moonie2012

Moonie2012

Alien Abducter

• Banned
  • 4,913 posts

Posted 24 September 2010 - 05:25 PM

View PostPaul Dangerously, on 24 September 2010 - 05:17 PM, said:

I'm at work and it's very slow. And misinformation presented without opposition might as well be truth to some people. So by crying foul, it helps me believe that in some small way, I am helping fight ignorance.

I can appreciate that, but frankly anybody who reads that mess (if they can) and believe it as truth pretty much deserve to wallow in ignorance.

IMO spelling and grammar go farther towards making (or breaking) an argument than actual facts do.:lol:

Edited by Moonie2012, 24 September 2010 - 05:36 PM.

#62    Kriegermonch

Kriegermonch

Government Agent

• 3,285 posts

Posted 24 September 2010 - 06:23 PM

View PostMoonie2012, on 24 September 2010 - 05:25 PM, said:

I can appreciate that, but frankly anybody who reads that mess (if they can) and believe it as truth pretty much deserve to wallow in ignorance.

IMO spelling and grammar go farther towards making (or breaking) an argument than actual facts do.:lol:

Fair enough. Lol

#63    Corp

Corp

Telekinetic

• 6,951 posts

Posted 24 September 2010 - 07:42 PM

...why the hell would you want to create a vampire?

War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things: the decayed and degraded state of moral and patriotic feeling which thinks that nothing is worth a war, is much worse...A man who has nothing which he is willing to fight for, nothing which he cares more about than he does about his personal safety, is a miserable creature who has no chance of being free, unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself.

#64    HerNibs

HerNibs

Grand Duchess Anaesthesia

• 12,208 posts

• Endless repetition does not make something true.

Posted 24 September 2010 - 08:31 PM

View PostCorp, on 24 September 2010 - 07:42 PM, said:

Duh, to hunt your missing werewolf.

Jeesh.

:P

Nibs

Just because it is a mystery to YOU doesn't make it unexplained.

STORM - a must watch - caution, some profanity and may cause you to experience reason.

#65    Stormcrow

Stormcrow

Wizard

• 5,987 posts

• Late is the hour in which this conjurer chooses to appear.

Posted 24 September 2010 - 08:35 PM

View PostHerNibs, on 24 September 2010 - 08:31 PM, said:

Duh, to hunt your missing werewolf.

Mine's not missing.

#66    Kriegermonch

Kriegermonch

Government Agent

• 3,285 posts

Posted 24 September 2010 - 09:37 PM

View PostCorp, on 24 September 2010 - 07:42 PM, said:

Spite, as with all great creations. To spite those who said it couldn't be done.

#67    zombeikiller

zombeikiller

Extraterrestrial Entity

• PipPipPip
  • 470 posts

• 2012 not the end. just the beging of the war aginst demons. "So lock and load! Take as many as you can with you!"

Posted 25 September 2010 - 04:53 AM

View PostPaul Dangerously, on 24 September 2010 - 05:17 PM, said:

I'm at work and it's very slow. And misinformation presented without opposition might as well be truth to some people. So by crying foul, it helps me believe that in some small way, I am helping fight ignorance.

I suck at researh. so had a freind of mine do it for me. bad ideal so i gave up and stumbled apon this place.  i'm looking for a site. o yes this is all congeter. and i live in the usa and I'm 19 years old. and i was tired and my cpu was slow because another one was on at the time. OH and i just wanted to see if e was any S guys out there. S= Sceintist. and i ask what kind of work do u do. are u a bioligest a cryptozulogest or what? and not every one can spell so good. u know.  and are u a perfessor at a university or a theacher in highschool? what i wanted to know was it possible to make something so obsered that people would call crazy or improbabole. I am looking for sites for such a thing to exsist but keep going to fourms like this. sorry aging and no offense but i'mot picking and chooseing things from books but i am looking for results if a virues has been reversed engenered. and i'm useing all i remeber from books i read on things like this. u could look itup to if u want. sorry about the crazy talk. i wasn't in my right mind. i was tired then and am no way tired right now. LOL and what not.

cngeture i ment.

#68    Brian Topp

Brian Topp

Dynamic Interactions Coordinator Of Paradoxes.

• 3,025 posts

• My youtube channel, Has horror stories and skits.
    https://www.youtube.com/user/TheCreepyCorridor

Posted 25 September 2010 - 06:58 AM

i feel like i am reading a 4 chan post....

It is easier to claim it is paranormal than taking the hard route and find out what really happened.

#69    Agent. Mulder

Agent. Mulder

Only man to have fought Sasquatch. And lived...

• 15,163 posts

• ...highly unlikely, but not outside the realm of Extreme possibility.

Posted 25 September 2010 - 04:10 PM

View Postzombeikiller, on 25 September 2010 - 04:53 AM, said:

I suck at researh. so had a freind of mine do it for me. bad ideal so i gave up and stumbled apon this place.  i'm looking for a site. o yes this is all congeter. and i live in the usa and I'm 19 years old. and i was tired and my cpu was slow because another one was on at the time. OH and i just wanted to see if e was any S guys out there. S= Sceintist. and i ask what kind of work do u do. are u a bioligest a cryptozulogest or what? and not every one can spell so good. u know.  and are u a perfessor at a university or a theacher in highschool? what i wanted to know was it possible to make something so obsered that people would call crazy or improbabole. I am looking for sites for such a thing to exsist but keep going to fourms like this. sorry aging and no offense but i'mot picking and chooseing things from books but i am looking for results if a virues has been reversed engenered. and i'm useing all i remeber from books i read on things like this. u could look itup to if u want. sorry about the crazy talk. i wasn't in my right mind. i was tired then and am no way tired right now. LOL and what not.

cngeture i ment.

I dont think you can bring up scientists and say "So are you a biologists (real science), or a cryptozoologist (not really real science)"

the truth is out there....

#70    zombeikiller

zombeikiller

Extraterrestrial Entity

• PipPipPip
  • 470 posts

• 2012 not the end. just the beging of the war aginst demons. "So lock and load! Take as many as you can with you!"

Posted 25 September 2010 - 04:55 PM

View PostAgent. Mulder, on 25 September 2010 - 04:10 PM, said:

I dont think you can bring up scientists and say "So are you a biologists (real science), or a cryptozoologist (not really real science)"

it is a science occupation. because they study the habbits and bones of animales and stuff.
unless u can prove it not to be a sceince. i would then belieave it. but the sientific comunity has said it was aform of sceince. i think?

View PostQuestos, on 25 September 2010 - 06:58 AM, said:

i feel like i am reading a 4 chan post....

Whats a 4 chan post?

#71    Agent. Mulder

Agent. Mulder

Only man to have fought Sasquatch. And lived...

• 15,163 posts

• ...highly unlikely, but not outside the realm of Extreme possibility.

Posted 25 September 2010 - 05:01 PM

View Postzombeikiller, on 25 September 2010 - 04:55 PM, said:

it is a science occupation. because they study the habbits and bones of animales and stuff.
unless u can prove it not to be a sceince. i would then belieave it. but the sientific comunity has said it was aform of sceince. i think?

I personally dont know any scientists who have claimed it to be an Actual Science, on par with something like biology.

the truth is out there....

#72    Stormcrow

Stormcrow

Wizard

• 5,987 posts

• Late is the hour in which this conjurer chooses to appear.

Posted 25 September 2010 - 05:26 PM

It's more like a... faux-science.

#73    zombeikiller

zombeikiller

Extraterrestrial Entity

• PipPipPip
  • 470 posts

Posted 25 September 2010 - 05:32 PM

View PostStormcrow, on 25 September 2010 - 05:26 PM, said:

It's more like a... faux-science.

ya i know. but it's still a sceince all the same. which if put in biolgy it would work.

#74    zombeikiller

zombeikiller

Extraterrestrial Entity

• PipPipPip
  • 470 posts

Posted 25 September 2010 - 05:40 PM

if one wants to acheive greatness. then one must do things tat seem impossible. Oh and if i was a wrld leader of a country i would fund such a project.
who knows the us goverment may be trying to make a immortallity serum. for one thing. the only thing keeping use rom liveing almost for ever is te natural toxians that our blood cells produce and then die that way. other then that little problem we are mortal. let evolution or abdaption take it's couse i don't think so. i want to speed it up and try to expand a life to go as far as it can. or zombies. to bad i don't know how to do such hings. and it could cause zombie. LOL

#75    zombeikiller

zombeikiller

Extraterrestrial Entity

• PipPipPip
  • 470 posts

Posted 25 September 2010 - 05:42 PM

View Postzombeikiller, on 25 September 2010 - 05:40 PM, said:

if one wants to acheive greatness. then one must do things tat seem impossible. Oh and if i was a wrld leader of a country i would fund such a project.
who knows the us goverment may be trying to make a immortallity serum. for one thing. the only thing keeping use rom liveing almost for ever is te natural toxians that our blood cells produce and then die that way. other then that little problem we are mortal. let evolution or abdaption take it's couse i don't think so. i want to speed it up and try to expand a life to go as far as it can. or zombies. to bad i don't know how to do such hings. and it could cause zombie. LOL

Oh and also the desies and gun fire and murders.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users