Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

MiB's vs Aliens: My Opinion

Wilmeister

What do you think MiB's are?  

16 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think MiB's are?

• Aliens, With Malicious Intent with a Possible Link to the Government
    • Secret Government Branch(Humans), with Malicious Intent and a Possible Link to Aliens
    • A Secret Partnership Between Aliens, The Government(Humans), and Hybrids in an Effort to Conceal the Existence of Extraterrestrials

I've watched documentaries and read alot about the MiB(Men in Black).

There are a lot of interesting opinions out there, but i've come up with my own.

I think that MiB's are a secret partnership between the government and aliens.

I also think that not all MiB's that visit people are human or aliens, at least not fully.

I believe that the MiB;s that visit people are sometimes highly trained human, sometimes aliens, and sometimes hybrids.

This could explain why the descriptions differ from the MiB's having straight or no facial expressions or no faces or minimal facial features

I don't think it's above the government to do something like this.

What do you think?

I've watched documentaries and read alot about the MiB(Men in Black).

There are a lot of interesting opinions out there, but i've come up with my own.

I think that MiB's are a secret partnership between the government and aliens.

I also think that not all MiB's that visit people are human or aliens, at least not fully.

I believe that the MiB;s that visit people are sometimes highly trained human, sometimes aliens, and sometimes hybrids.

This could explain why the descriptions differ from the MiB's having straight or no facial expressions or no faces or minimal facial features

I don't think it's above the government to do something like this.

What do you think?

To be quite blunt, I think you have a vivid imagination.

Cheers,

Badeskov

I respect your opinion, sir

Thanks, and I certainly respect yours :tu:

To be honest, I was blunt to see if I could poke you a little bit and solicit a more elaborate explanation as to why you believe so. I have seen numerous stories regarding MIBs, however, I have yet to see any evidence of them being tied to anything with ET visitation.

Cheers,

Badeskov

I agree with Badeskov,... The MIB phenomenon is (to me) as silly as the anal probe and crops circle stories.

Just to add: I could not do the poll as the option I would have selected was missing, i.e. non-ET related.

Cheers,

Badeskov

I agree with Badeskov,... The MIB phenomenon is (to me) as silly as the anal probe and crops circle stories.

You are up early, old buddy - on a Saturday nonetheless :P

Cheers,

Badeskov

ok, I understand.

This is just what i've pieced together from what i've read.

What human has no face or facial features? ET.

It's not exactly a solid, it's just what I got from what I read.

As far as the anal probing thing and the crop circles? I agree that they are both ridiculous.

You are up early, old buddy - on a Saturday nonetheless :P

Cheers,

Badeskov

I know. Me and my favorite two dudes in the world are watching Puss in Boots,... :tu:

I know. Me and my favorite two dudes in the world are watching Puss in Boots,... :tu:

Hahaha....I know the feeling :P Was out with a guy from KTH on Wednesday to play pool...needless to say Thursday morning was bad ;)

Cheers,

Badeskov

Hahaha....I know the feeling :P Was out with a guy from KTH on Wednesday to play pool...needless to say Thursday morning was bad ;)

Cheers,

Badeskov

Nordics in the US,... GD it,... :lol:

If I had a timemachine and had only 5 dates to choose as target destination, one of them would be the day I passed the FAA RCH instructor lisence in LA.

4 years in the making. :su

Nordics in the US,... GD it,... :lol:

If I had a timemachine and had only 5 dates to choose as target destination, one of them would be the day I passed the FAA RCH instructor lisence in LA.

4 years in the making. :su

Hahaha....I can imagine. I am very envious of your license, by the way :P

Cheers,

Badeskov

Edited to add: lets hand back the thread to Wilmeister, shall we? We kinda hijacked it, I guess :blush:

Edited by badeskov

Men+In+Black+(1997).jpg Edited by Hazzard

Your poll is missing 3 options.

1, They don't exist.

2, Misidnetified FBI or CIA agents.

3, A goverment Agency that researches the UFO phenomena.

All your Poll options are just "out there" not giving people a chance to vote for the msot likely answers.

The CIA and FBI will deal with real situations and sightings as well, they wear black suites. Why can't it just be them?

Edited by Coffey
  • Like 2

We know even from declassified documents that some of the MIB stories have a grain of truth in them, at least to the extent that some odd and creepy characters claiming to be military officers or representatives from some government agency do try to threaten, harass and intimidate UFO witnesses.

"In 1967 United States Air Force Colonel George P. Freeman is quoted as saying, "We have checked a number of these cases ... By posing as Air Force officials and government agents they are committing a federal offence. We sure would like to catch one." (Clark, 321)

A classified U.S. Air Force memorandum from 1960 also reinforces the fact that there was high-level interest in reports of impostors: "Information, not verified, has reached HQ USAF that persons pretending to represent the Air Force or other Defense establishments have contacted citizens who have sighted unidentified flying objects. In one reported case an individual in civilian clothes, who represented himself as member of NORAD, demanded and received photos belonging to a private citizen. In another, a person in an Air Force uniform approached local police and other citizens who had sighted a UFO, assembled them in a school room, and told them that they should not talk to anyone about the sighting. All military and civilian personnel and particularly Information Officers and UFO Investigating Officers who hear of such reports should immediately notify their local OSI offices." (Randles and Hough, 160)

In 1965, Rex Heflin, who took some famous UFO pictures, reported that "two men, claiming to be from NORAD, arrived at the witnesses' home and asked to borrow the original Polaroid prints." (Condon, 449) Heflin turned the first three of the four photos over to the two men. NORAD denied that any of their employees had ever visited Heflin, at least in any official capacity. The three photos were not returned to Heflin until 28 years later when in 1993, Heflin received two phone calls from an unidentified woman telling him to check his mailbox where he found the three photos in an unmarked 9x12 inch manila envelope."

http://anomalies.net/object/mibs.html

I believe that some of these "MIB's" turned out to be agents from the CIA's Domestic Contact Division, and that the Agency was running its own UFO investigation, using people who impersonated military officers. In fact, I think there was more than one secret UFO investigation going on, and probably still is.

Edited by TheMacGuffin
  • Like 1

We know even from declassified documents that some of the MIB stories have a grain of truth in them, at least to the extent that some odd and creepy characters claiming to be military officers or representatives from some government agency do try to threaten, harass and intimidate UFO witnesses.

"In 1967 United States Air Force Colonel George P. Freeman is quoted as saying, "We have checked a number of these cases ... By posing as Air Force officials and government agents they are committing a federal offence. We sure would like to catch one." (Clark, 321)

A classified U.S. Air Force memorandum from 1960 also reinforces the fact that there was high-level interest in reports of impostors: "Information, not verified, has reached HQ USAF that persons pretending to represent the Air Force or other Defense establishments have contacted citizens who have sighted unidentified flying objects. In one reported case an individual in civilian clothes, who represented himself as member of NORAD, demanded and received photos belonging to a private citizen. In another, a person in an Air Force uniform approached local police and other citizens who had sighted a UFO, assembled them in a school room, and told them that they should not talk to anyone about the sighting. All military and civilian personnel and particularly Information Officers and UFO Investigating Officers who hear of such reports should immediately notify their local OSI offices." (Randles and Hough, 160)

In 1965, Rex Heflin, who took some famous UFO pictures, reported that "two men, claiming to be from NORAD, arrived at the witnesses' home and asked to borrow the original Polaroid prints." (Condon, 449) Heflin turned the first three of the four photos over to the two men. NORAD denied that any of their employees had ever visited Heflin, at least in any official capacity. The three photos were not returned to Heflin until 28 years later when in 1993, Heflin received two phone calls from an unidentified woman telling him to check his mailbox where he found the three photos in an unmarked 9x12 inch manila envelope."

http://anomalies.net/object/mibs.html

I believe that some of these "MIB's" turned out to be agents from the CIA's Domestic Contact Division, and that the Agency was running its own UFO investigation, using people who impersonated military officers. In fact, I think there was more than one secret UFO investigation going on, and probably still is.

Not being funny, but it the the MIB really existed. You would NOT know. There wouldn't be any leaks, they wouldn't allow it. That's somehting that bothers me abotu a lot of conspiracy stuff. It's not even the fact it can be so far fetched, it'#s the fact that if it was somehting as sinister as what is being said, then there is no way anyone would know about it.

This picture, taken in 1968, is widely claimed to be the only genuine one of a MIB.

real-photo-of-men-in-black.jpg

Timothy Beckley took it, and said this guy was one of a group of MIBs driving around in black cars and harassing UFO witnesses in New Jersey.

http://extraordinary...l-men-in-black/

Edited by TheMacGuffin

This picture, taken in 1968, is widely claimed to be the only genuine one of a MIB.

real-photo-of-men-in-black.jpg

Timothy Beckley took it, and said this guy was one of a group of MIBs driving around in black cars and harassing UFO witnesses in New Jersey.

http://extraordinary...l-men-in-black/

But he looks like any other guy in a suit from back then.

In the link the exact words used are "He claims". I could take a photo of penguin and claim it's a majical penguin made of candy. That would hold as much weight as that picture.

But he looks like any other guy in a suit from back then.

In the link the exact words used are "He claims". I could take a photo of penguin and claim it's a majical penguin made of candy. That would hold as much weight as that picture.

I love magical penguins! :D

Even Gerald Haines, who wrote the official CIA history of UFOs, admitted that there were agents from the Domestic Contact Division running around doing things like these. This is a very old story:

"Nevertheless, to this credit, Haines several times makes it clear that the CIA bungled the handling of UFOs because of its policies of excessive secrecy, in effect fueling the idea of a massive UFO cover-up (for which, not surprisingly, Haines finds no evidence). For example, in 1957 Leon Davidson, a UFO investigator who worked at getting the Robrtson Panel report released and was a believer in a government cover–up, was working on a UFO case involving a strange tape recording made by the Maier sisters of Chicago. This tape had actually been analyzed by the CIA’s Office of Scientific Intelligence (OSI) and found to be "nothing more than Morse code from a US radio station."

When Davidson wrote to Dewelt Walker, the CIA officer who had contacted the Maier sisters, Walker obfuscated and refused to provide a straight answer about his role. When Davidson persisted, the CIA had the Air Force contact Davidson saying that Walker "was and is an Air Force Officer." Then to further screw things up, the CIA had one of its officers dress in an Air Force uniform and contact Davidson, claiming to speak on behalf of the Air Force. One cannot blame Davidson for believing there was a cover-up because, obviously, there was. As Haines writes, "Thus, a minor, rather bizarre incident, handled poorly by both the CIA and the Air Force, turned into a major flap that added fuel to the growing mystery surrounding UFOs and CIA’s role in their investigation."

In another incident, officers from the Contact Division (CD) of the CIA obtained a UFO photograph from Ralph Mayher in November 1957. After the photos were returned (with no comment or analysis for Mayher), he contacted the CD for the CIA’s evaluation because he wanted to mention it on a television program on which he was going to appear. The CIA declined.

Major Donald Keyhoe, head of NICAP, heard about these events and contacted the CIA to confirm the story. But the CIA refused, referring the matter to the Air Force, even though, as Haines writes, "CD field representatives were normally overt and carried credentials identifying their Agency association." No wonder, again, that ufologists would conclude the government was lying about its UFO activities."

Edited by TheMacGuffin

My opinion is that the "MIB`s" are an entity all to there own. very dark ,black money so buried in our government that even they know not what they do or Are !

THis in its self creates the massive smokescreen they hide behind. Now ! WHeres that fan? :no:

The stories/cases you guys are posting interesting, as far as the supposed picture of the MiB, I don't buy it, just some guy minding his business. (NOTE: The Surgeon's Photo of Nessie was faked, too.) my point is my dad once said,"Never Believe What They(The Government) Tell You, Believe What You Know"

1. Aliens With Malicious Intent with a possible link to the Government.

2.Secret Government Branch(Humans) And Aliens With a Malicious Intent and a Link to the Government.

3.Secret Partnership Between Aliens The Government(humans),and Alien Hybrids in a Effort to Conceal the Existence of E.T`s.

4.None of the Above to be Fair to All the Skeptics,And people that just Hate to take these Polls !

5. ANd 1- 4 for all that just dont want to Get Eatten by E.T !

justDONTEATUS :innocent:

?