Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * * - 7 votes

The Ancient Alien Theory Is True

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
10148 replies to this topic

#376    Sir Wearer of Hats

Sir Wearer of Hats

Is not a number!

• 9,886 posts

Posted 29 November 2012 - 10:35 PM

View Postzoser, on 29 November 2012 - 09:12 PM, said:

They obviously cleared off at some point.  It has to be the case.  My theory is that they were here at a time when the ecology was different; conducive to what they wanted to achieve.  As the cycle of the planet changed over again and no longer sustained their enterprise, they left.  
It's a theory.
Eric and Craig Umland in "Mysteries of the Ancients" suggest much the same thing, except the larger "Maya" force left the Solar System, and are due to come back at the end of the "Long Count" calendar, the existence of which was set up by the stranded Maya to work out which generation of their descendants would be rescued by forces from the homeworld.

#377    psyche101

psyche101

Conspiracy Realist

• 30,759 posts

Posted 29 November 2012 - 10:36 PM

View Postnopeda, on 29 November 2012 - 09:55 PM, said:

Try applying it. Go:

LOL, you certainly are a clown. I apply it every day in my line of work. If resistance did not work in that way, your computer would not work and I would be spared your inane drivel.

Things are what they are. - Me Reality can't be debunked. That's the beauty of it. - Capeo 'If I have seen further it is by standing on the shoulders of giants.' - Sir Isaac Newton. "Let me repeat the lesson learned from the Sturrock scientific review panel: Pack up your old data and forget it. Ufology needs new data, new cases, new rigorous and scientific methodologies if it hopes ever to get out of its pit." Ed Stewart. Youtube is the last refuge of the ignorant and is more often used for disinformation than genuine research.  There is a REASON for PEER REVIEW... - Chrlzs. Nothing is inexplicable, just unexplained. - Sir Wearer of Hats.

#378    nopeda

nopeda

Conspiracy Theorist

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 878 posts

Posted 29 November 2012 - 10:52 PM

View Postsynchronomy, on 29 November 2012 - 08:34 PM, said:

Graham Hancock is dead wrong about that map showing Antartica without ice.  Again that's been debated here and been demostrated as such.

Rontius Finius map, Mercator map and Perry Reese maps are the ones I've heard about. It's doubtful anyone in this froum has somehow debunked them, or whatever...

#379    nopeda

nopeda

Conspiracy Theorist

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 878 posts

Posted 29 November 2012 - 10:53 PM

View Postsynchronomy, on 29 November 2012 - 08:39 PM, said:

zoser, on 29 November 2012 - 03:19 PM, said:
Until a rational explanation is found, the AA hypothesis will stand.
Dear God man, do you realize how bass ackwards that thinking is?
That's obsurd logic.
It's not even logic.
It's...
*shuts prior to being banned*
It's the only answer we've got, so it will have to do until a better explanation comes along. So far not only have no better answers showed up, but none have at all including acceptable worse ones afaik.

#380    nopeda

nopeda

Conspiracy Theorist

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 878 posts

Posted 29 November 2012 - 10:56 PM

View PostWearer of Hats, on 29 November 2012 - 09:05 PM, said:

I'm trying to work out the various explanations for PP:
Aliens did it - why? Was it like some sort of summer home? Why not stay in their (presumably) safer spaceships? It's not sterile, so I can't see it being used as a surgery/laboratory. We The locals did it - how? It'd take precise technology, a lot of time, effort and skill. And to what purpose was the place put? We've dozens of ideas and legends about Stonehenge, but what about PP?
Hoaxers did it - why? Ohh this is the easy one, to make it look like aliens did it.
My guess is if they exist they usually sent remotely controlled beings like drones instead of risking their only existence on this planet, or even within the atmosphere. The greys are probably like bioligical machines. Why do it would be to "show" people for thousands of years that they had been here, in case people stopped believing the stories and carvings the ancients left telling us about them.

#381    nopeda

nopeda

Conspiracy Theorist

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 878 posts

Posted 29 November 2012 - 10:59 PM

View PostR4z3rsPar4d0x, on 29 November 2012 - 09:22 PM, said:

I guess my question would be Is WHY would aliens come here and show ancient man how to do these things.  I mean it makes no sense to me and If there that advanced and needed something from this planet why wouldnt they just take it? Why waste there time teaching and showing us things. It just doesnt make any sense to me
It would if it's a project...well, it might not make sense to you, but it would make sense whether it does to you or not. The real question might be "could" anything make sense to you?

#382    psyche101

psyche101

Conspiracy Realist

• 30,759 posts

Posted 29 November 2012 - 11:00 PM

View PostWearer of Hats, on 29 November 2012 - 10:08 PM, said:

Jesus Sodding Christ, we've gone over this a dozen times already...

That is just how he rolls. He is still posing the same nonsensical musing that he posed in his first post in this section that has been corrected at least a dozen times over. He just insults people and forces his opinion. He has a track record of this too, another poster showed he posted the same argument on another forum, and was equally pleasant to the posters there when they expressed patience and tried to explain these principals.
I do not think there is a structured debate, or any intention to learn. I think it's more like those sickos that post nasty remarks on Facebook when personal tragedy occurs.

Things are what they are. - Me Reality can't be debunked. That's the beauty of it. - Capeo 'If I have seen further it is by standing on the shoulders of giants.' - Sir Isaac Newton. "Let me repeat the lesson learned from the Sturrock scientific review panel: Pack up your old data and forget it. Ufology needs new data, new cases, new rigorous and scientific methodologies if it hopes ever to get out of its pit." Ed Stewart. Youtube is the last refuge of the ignorant and is more often used for disinformation than genuine research.  There is a REASON for PEER REVIEW... - Chrlzs. Nothing is inexplicable, just unexplained. - Sir Wearer of Hats.

#383    Sir Wearer of Hats

Sir Wearer of Hats

Is not a number!

• 9,886 posts

Posted 29 November 2012 - 11:01 PM

View Postnopeda, on 29 November 2012 - 10:52 PM, said:

Rontius Finius map, Mercator map and Perry Reese maps are the ones I've heard about. It's doubtful anyone in this froum has somehow debunked them, or whatever...
Perry Reese.... PERRY REESE!!!
PIRI REIS.

I find that if we only get our information from the TV we're doomed.

#384    nopeda

nopeda

Conspiracy Theorist

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 878 posts

Posted 29 November 2012 - 11:05 PM

View Postpsyche101, on 29 November 2012 - 10:10 PM, said:

To this day nobody believes I did it myself
I don't.

#385    nopeda

nopeda

Conspiracy Theorist

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 878 posts

Posted 29 November 2012 - 11:11 PM

View Postpsyche101, on 29 November 2012 - 11:00 PM, said:

That is just how he rolls. He is still posing the same nonsensical musing that he posed in his first post in this section that has been corrected at least a dozen times over.
You STILL can't say which of the five incorrect seeming things you think I should try to believe in nor which one(s) you believe in yourself, only that you don't believe the most correct seeming which is that the carvings were meant to look as they do by the people who carved them. You even agreed with some bullsh*t about the front of a car if I remember right, and I feel confident that I do because I remember mentioning that it was the worst idea yet.

#386    nopeda

nopeda

Conspiracy Theorist

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 878 posts

Posted 29 November 2012 - 11:15 PM

View Postpsyche101, on 29 November 2012 - 10:36 PM, said:

nopeda, on 29 November 2012 - 04:55 PM, said:
Try applying it. Go:
LOL, you
Wrong. You lost entirely that time. Try again if you can. Go:

(prediction: he can't even make an attempt to explain what causes resistance to the velocity of light)

#387    nopeda

nopeda

Conspiracy Theorist

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 878 posts

Posted 29 November 2012 - 11:22 PM

View PostWearer of Hats, on 29 November 2012 - 10:01 PM, said:

A premise that I can understand and accept cognitively, it doesn't however explain how "xts" have such physics defying devices at their command.
. . .
The number of hoaxes in relation to crop circles, and the manner in which mundane man can create them IMO invalidates them as a form of "xts" communication or graffitti.
What physics defying devices are you referring to?
Some of the crop circles that were done in four hours in the dark with no one making noises other people in the area could hear make me believe they may very well not have been done by humans. Also, just as I've never known of people demonstrating how hundred ton rocks can be cut and stacked without the use of wheels, pulleys or steel, I'm not aware of people showing how they can make some of the complex crop circles in the dark in only four hours without making noise. So...

#388    Arbitran

Arbitran

Post-Singularitan Hyperturing Synthetic Intelligence

• 2,767 posts

Posted 29 November 2012 - 11:31 PM

View Postnopeda, on 29 November 2012 - 11:22 PM, said:

Some of the crop circles that were done in four hours in the dark with no one making noises other people in the area could hear make me believe they may very well not have been done by humans. Also, just as I've never known of people demonstrating how hundred ton rocks can be cut and stacked without the use of wheels, pulleys or steel, I'm not aware of people showing how they can make some of the complex crop circles in the dark in only four hours without making noise. So...

Tsk, tsk... back to the hundred-ton stone line again? I take it you didn't bother to research any of the references I supplied you...

Try to realize it's all within yourself / No-one else can make you change / And to see you're really only very small / And life flows on within you and without you. / We were talking about the love that's gone so cold and the people / Who gain the world and lose their soul / They don't know they can't see are you one of them? / When you've seen beyond yourself then you may find peace of mind / Is waiting there / And the time will come / when you see we're all one and life flows on within you and without you. ~ George Harrison

#389    Sir Wearer of Hats

Sir Wearer of Hats

Is not a number!

• 9,886 posts

Posted 29 November 2012 - 11:40 PM

View Postnopeda, on 29 November 2012 - 11:22 PM, said:

I'm referring to some of the well known abilities of "xts" craft, such as stopping on a dime, right angle turns without shedding velocity etc - all of which are impossible under the laws of phsyics.

Some of the crop circles that were done in four hours in the dark with no one making noises other people in the area could hear make me believe they may very well not have been done by humans.
The CLAIM is that they couldn't have been done in the time supposedly set aside. And many were. And some may not have been done in that time or without the collusion of the owner of the crops.

I'm not aware of people showing how they can make some of the complex crop circles in the dark in only four hours without making noise. So...
It involves a plank of wood, some string and huge plots of land. If my nieghbour was walking on his garden at midnight I'd not hear that.

#390    psyche101

psyche101

Conspiracy Realist

• 30,759 posts

Posted 30 November 2012 - 02:22 AM

View Postnopeda, on 29 November 2012 - 11:05 PM, said:

I don't.

And this is constructive how?

Are you referring to belief or understanding? Belief, that would make sense, you believe movies are real, and understanding, you have displayed such is very difficult for you.

Edited by psyche101, 30 November 2012 - 02:23 AM.