Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Cincinnati Ohio

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1    hotcarlstrangers

hotcarlstrangers

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 11 posts

Posted 20 July 2004 - 02:24 AM

Someone told me that Cincinnati was a hotbed of sightings. I just wanted to know if it was true and if you live here tell me. If you know for a fact that its a hotspot and you have seen more that 4 UFO's explain them Please
alien.gif  alien.gif  alien.gif  alien.gif  alien.gif  alien.gif  alien.gif  alien.gif  alien.gif  alien.gif  alien.gif  alien.gif  

#2    Falco Rex

Falco Rex

The Winged Avenger

• 4,702 posts

• I'll write something pithy here later, for now just use it to advertise your band.

Posted 20 July 2004 - 03:19 AM

Is Cincinnati a hotspot?

For Ufos'- I have no idea
For Football Fans- Definitely not

#3    Babs

Babs

Alien Abducter

• 4,663 posts

• "Truth will first be ridiculed, then violently opposed, and finally accepted as self-evident" A. Schopenhauer 1788-1860

Posted 26 July 2004 - 05:17 PM

Yes, it is a hotspot for UFO's. My husband and I have seen one back in 73' at the greater Cincinnati airport. This was during the wave of sightings in 73'. There are places around the world that are considered a hotspot for UFO's...I think hotspot is temporary, depending on number and frequency of sightings. I have a thread entitled, 'Documented Incidents' on the forum; check there for more incidents in Ohio and Cincinnati. Ohio is a busy spot for UFO sightings, crop circles.

"The mass of men lead lives of quiet desperation"

Henry David Thoreau...

#4    Babs

Babs

Alien Abducter

• 4,663 posts

• "Truth will first be ridiculed, then violently opposed, and finally accepted as self-evident" A. Schopenhauer 1788-1860

Posted 26 July 2004 - 05:36 PM

Here's a researcher in Cincinnati, Kenny Young; you can report any UFO sightings with him. The site is fantastic for Cincinnati, Kentucky and Indiana. The latest info. on UFO's, crop circles...any paranormal happenings in these areas. Kenny has access to info. from all over the world. alien.gif

here

"The mass of men lead lives of quiet desperation"

Henry David Thoreau...

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users