Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Remember the Taliban?

• Please log in to reply
16 replies to this topic

#16    and then

and then

Abyssus Abyssum Invocat

• 12,886 posts

• Because what came before never seems enough...

Posted 22 December 2012 - 01:08 AM

View PostAsteroidX, on 21 December 2012 - 09:55 PM, said:

We need to leave Afghanistan to themselves weve done what we can.
I think we needed to be out about 18 months after we got there.  And BRLD the idea that we are staying for some sort of profit could be true but I hope we haven't sunk so low that we are killing our own for money.  I'm sure some believe we've been doing this forever but I just cannot comprehend it would be true.  Coffey has mentioned several times a pipeline across the region that was the real reason we invaded and I scoffed at this because we had evidence that the Taliban assisted AQ in training for 9-11.  Regardless why we went, it's time to GO.  If satellites or other intel shows us the roaches are regathering then that can be taken care of to the extent we need to by standoff weapons -i.e. bomb their backsides into oblivion.  If we had to repeat every 3 months we'd still be better off than what's going down now.

Imagination is the power in the turn of a phrase.

#17    AsteroidX

AsteroidX

Government Agent

• 3,570 posts

• it is their right, it is their duty, to throw off such Government, and to provide new Guards for their future security

Posted 22 December 2012 - 03:13 AM

Well make sure you got a hook up inside before we get out. Bad friends are better then no friends.

Edited by AsteroidX, 22 December 2012 - 03:14 AM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users