Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

What if Dinosaurs kept evolving?

• Please log in to reply
66 replies to this topic

#61    third_eye

third_eye

_ M Ġ ń Ř Ī Ş_

• 6,862 posts

• "Legio nomen mihi est, quia multi sumus"

God has no religion ~ Mahatma Gandhi

Posted 18 May 2013 - 06:22 AM

View Postjaylemurph, on 18 May 2013 - 02:21 AM, said:

Dogs were first. (How you could name cows before dogs is beyond me...)

...unless you're suggesting there was some sort of Cave Cow, that lived with early man, and helped them hunt and to protect their clan. That would be awesome. And that /is/ clearly what you're suggesting. I mean, there's not one iota of evidence that shows it's not true, so it obviously happened.

--Jaylemurph

My apologies to canines everywhere ... I did not have intentions to offend ... I should have added 'in no particular order' ... please extend my sincerest regrets to the others mentioned too.

I was just too careless, I deserved to be cave walled. I had been preoccupied with some problems of a personal nature.

Posted Image

' ... life and death carry on as they always have ~ and always will, only the dreamer is gone ~ behind the flow of imagination, beyond any effort to be still
dancing in the ebb and flow of attention, more present than the breath, I find the origins of my illusions, only the dreamer is gone ~ the dream never ends
'

GIFTS WITH NO GIVER - a love affair with truth ~ Poems by Nirmala

third_eye ' s cavern ~ bring own beer

#62    third_eye

third_eye

_ M Ġ ń Ř Ī Ş_

• 6,862 posts

Posted 18 May 2013 - 06:28 AM

View PostSheep Smart, on 18 May 2013 - 03:30 AM, said:

We are just fresh out of the stoneage. And yet there is a major gap missing in human history. You know the one where we were able to erect multi ton mathematically alighned precision cut granite and diorite  architecture etc etc all without having invented the wheel or tools other than flint ax.

now look how far we've come ....

Posted Image

' ... life and death carry on as they always have ~ and always will, only the dreamer is gone ~ behind the flow of imagination, beyond any effort to be still
dancing in the ebb and flow of attention, more present than the breath, I find the origins of my illusions, only the dreamer is gone ~ the dream never ends
'

#63    aquatus1

aquatus1

Forum Divinity

• 18,745 posts

Posted 18 May 2013 - 06:57 AM

Don't you mean "Look how far UP we've come?" :innocent:

#64    third_eye

third_eye

_ M Ġ ń Ř Ī Ş_

• 6,862 posts

Posted 18 May 2013 - 07:03 AM

View Postaquatus1, on 18 May 2013 - 06:57 AM, said:

Don't you mean "Look how far UP we've come?" :innocent:

that only applies if we stay up .... :lol:

how ya been ol'chap ? been some time and I've not the opportunity to catch a chat with ya ....

'

#65    aquatus1

aquatus1

Forum Divinity

• 18,745 posts

Posted 18 May 2013 - 07:11 AM

Nice to be back.  Going to try the civilian route for a bit, as I got tired of people claiming that I was abusing my Mod powers whenever I argued with them.

#66    third_eye

third_eye

_ M Ġ ń Ř Ī Ş_

• 6,862 posts

Posted 18 May 2013 - 07:20 AM

well that is one of the unavoidable burdens of Mod powers ..... Mod envy is something forums still has not a cure for ... :lol:

'

#67    Frank Merton

Frank Merton

Blue fish

• 12,586 posts

• I dunno --

Posted 18 May 2013 - 07:38 AM

View PostSheep Smart, on 17 May 2013 - 03:10 PM, said:

Speak for yourself.
Ive ditched many people and traveled to amazing places alone . Smartest thing ive ever done.
People drag you down. Doesnt matter how close some may be. Theyll complain and p*** all over your picnic , even once it sucks.

People need to start being more independent!
Kinda sad; the only travel I ever enjoy is when I have company -- if for no reason other than I have someone else to complain about things to.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users