Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

my thought

Roy Perry

God first

God are you there I hear you My mind seeing God with my ears smelling him my eyes. I though for a moment that can God I see with ears. O how I see God face to my flesh because God Image is living in me so I thank God for his Grace over his laws of my heart.

As I pray for the ones in wep of time that see only what they believe is real never seeing things for what they are. God you are the more than I can see and the less that I do not see.

God is that which creative me and God is less than my fleshly body. God moves pass the road blocks I put in God's Path God is everywhere and nowhere. God is something and God is nothing God is in my heart and outside my heart.

Love Roy Perry

• Like 2

God first

God are you there I hear you My mind seeing God with my ears smelling him my eyes. I though for a moment that can God I see with ears. O how I see God face to my flesh because God Image is living in me so I thank God for his Grace over his laws of my heart.

As I pray for the ones in wep of time that see only what they believe is real never seeing things for what they are. God you are the more than I can see and the less that I do not see.

God is that which creative me and God is less than my fleshly body. God moves pass the road blocks I put in God's Path God is everywhere and nowhere. God is something and God is nothing God is in my heart and outside my heart.

Love Roy Perry

Interesting, wished I could believe.

doug

God Country Family is what I sworn and oath to protect. I still hono rthat oath today.