Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * * * 1 votes

House of Horrors Abortion Clinic

• Please log in to reply
296 replies to this topic

#16    Kowalski

Kowalski

The Original Penguin Conspiracy Theorist

• 4,102 posts

• It's All Some Kind Of Wacked Out Conspiracy....

Posted 08 April 2013 - 06:42 PM

View PostCrimsonKing, on 08 April 2013 - 06:16 PM, said:

Well said!I am so sick and tired of hearing (they want to take away your right to choose) by the left,i am not right or left but yes a womans right to choose the murder of a unborn child is sick by any standards.Women have the right to keep their legs closed or take a damn pill also  ;)

I know. It's quite simple really.

#17    CrimsonKing

CrimsonKing

Common Sense Aficionado

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,555 posts

• "It does not require a majority to prevail,but rather an irate,tireless minority keen to set brushfires in peoples minds" Sam Adams

Posted 08 April 2013 - 06:49 PM

View PostMerc14, on 08 April 2013 - 06:38 PM, said:

No, I post in several other forums here that have nothing to do with politics.

So you ask a question, immediately assume an answer and then attack me.  Hmmm,  who is the "sad programmed robot" here? LMAO

It is kind of funny merc,i have posted in this section many times with what seemed like common sense and logic.I in turn would get called a paranoid,gun hugging,right winger!LMAO couldnt be further from the truth,i cant stand either party,i do not believe in political parties.I believe in free responsible people.I have noticed that one group likes name calling without backing their facts up more than another group,i know this because i have said things against both in the past.

"If it is not advantageous,do not move.If objectives can not be attained,do not employ the army.Unless endangered do not engage in warfare.The ruler cannot mobilize the army out of personal anger.The general can not engage in battle because of personal frustration.When it is advantageous,move;when not advantageous,stop.Anger can revert to happiness,annoyance can revert to joy,but a vanquished state cannot be revived,the dead cannot be brought back to life." Sun-Tzu

#18    HerNibs

HerNibs

Grand Duchess Anaesthesia

• 12,207 posts

• Endless repetition does not make something true.

Posted 08 April 2013 - 07:30 PM

Ok, he's being charges with murder (as he should be).  8 counts I believe.  Also, my link (Source) shows that it is being covered by HP.  A quick Google of his name shows everything from TruTV to ABC has something on it

It seems that this is being covered quite a bit.  I do agree that sometimes the press doesn't cover everything appropriately but in this case, it is be covered.

Partial birth abortions are illegal.

Nibs

Just because it is a mystery to YOU doesn't make it unexplained.

STORM - a must watch - caution, some profanity and may cause you to experience reason.

#19    Simbi Laveau

Simbi Laveau

Overlord A. Snuffleupagus

• 8,266 posts

• ~So what's all this then ?!

Posted 08 April 2013 - 08:58 PM

Main stream media is censored . There are race riots going on in four  boros on nyc ,and its only on foreign news .
Blacks against cops . Bronx ,Brooklyn ,queens  and bells kitchen in Manhattan .
Not a peep about 90% of it on news in the USA. Why ? This is quite pertinent if you frigging live here !

Miss me?

#20    Merc14

Merc14

anti-woo magician

• 5,372 posts

Posted 08 April 2013 - 09:10 PM

View PostSimbi Laveau, on 08 April 2013 - 08:58 PM, said:

Main stream media is censored . There are race riots going on in four  boros on nyc ,and its only on foreign news .
Not a peep about 90% of it on news in the USA. Why ? This is quite pertinent if you frigging live here !

I had no clue, thanks for the info.  The notion that the MSM is neutral is a joke, they are a wholly owned agency of progressive ideology and a subsidiary arm of the democrat party.  Joseph Goebbels would feel right at home as teh press secretary for Obama with this mob of trash asking questions.

Nice midterms democrats.  As Pelosi says, "Embrace the suck".

#21    CrimsonKing

CrimsonKing

Common Sense Aficionado

• 1,555 posts

• "It does not require a majority to prevail,but rather an irate,tireless minority keen to set brushfires in peoples minds" Sam Adams

Posted 08 April 2013 - 09:23 PM

Got to keep it PC Simbi,now if this story involved a bunch of irish folks this would be world news in minutes  ;)

"If it is not advantageous,do not move.If objectives can not be attained,do not employ the army.Unless endangered do not engage in warfare.The ruler cannot mobilize the army out of personal anger.The general can not engage in battle because of personal frustration.When it is advantageous,move;when not advantageous,stop.Anger can revert to happiness,annoyance can revert to joy,but a vanquished state cannot be revived,the dead cannot be brought back to life." Sun-Tzu

#22    OverSword

OverSword

Forum Divinity

• 13,405 posts

• When the power of love overcomes the love of power then humanity can evolve

Posted 08 April 2013 - 09:26 PM

Simbi, this should show up in some sort of search on some level if even a casual mention in your local news but I see nothing.  Can you tell me how you know this?

#23    Lava_Lady

Lava_Lady

Official UM Asylum Resident

• 1,832 posts

• Wha? /:0\

Posted 08 April 2013 - 09:32 PM

View Postninjadude, on 08 April 2013 - 05:09 PM, said:

Using bitebart as a source pretty much means that this is complete nonsense.

What is bitebart?

"The test of a first-rate intelligence is the ability to hold two opposed ideas in the mind at the same time, and still retain the ability to function."  - F. Scott Fitzgerald

#24    Sweetpumper

Sweetpumper

Heatseeker

• 10,636 posts

Posted 08 April 2013 - 09:54 PM

View PostLava_Lady, on 08 April 2013 - 09:32 PM, said:

What is bitebart?

LOL.

Can you imagine what kind of person it takes to snip the spine of an alive, helpless baby?

Edited by Sweetpumper, 08 April 2013 - 09:54 PM.

"At it's most basic level, science is supposed to represent the investigation of the unexplained, not the explanation of the uninvestigated." - Hunt for the Skinwalker

"The ultimate irony of the Disclosure movement is that it deeply distrusts officialdom, while simultaneously looking to officialdom for the truth." - Robbie Graham Silver Screen Saucers

#25    OverSword

OverSword

Forum Divinity

• 13,405 posts

Posted 08 April 2013 - 10:06 PM

View PostSweetpumper, on 08 April 2013 - 09:54 PM, said:

LOL.

Can you imagine what kind of person it takes to snip the spine of an alive, helpless baby?
A leftisit liberal?

#26    keithisco

keithisco

Majestic 12 Operative

• 6,048 posts

Posted 08 April 2013 - 10:22 PM

View PostOverSword, on 08 April 2013 - 10:06 PM, said:

A leftisit liberal?
A Right Wing Fascist?

#27    Merc14

Merc14

anti-woo magician

• 5,372 posts

Posted 08 April 2013 - 10:32 PM

View PostLava_Lady, on 08 April 2013 - 09:32 PM, said:

What is bitebart?

That NJ's way of belitttling "Breitbart News" an site started bythe late  Andrew Breitbart dedicated to showcasing the leftist lean of the mainstream media and other institutions.   Not real clever but then again, neither is the guy that posted it.

Nice midterms democrats.  As Pelosi says, "Embrace the suck".

#28    Michelle

Michelle

Forum Divinity

• 15,005 posts

• Eleanor Roosevelt: Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people.

Posted 08 April 2013 - 10:33 PM

View PostOverSword, on 08 April 2013 - 10:06 PM, said:

A leftisit liberal?

View Postkeithisco, on 08 April 2013 - 10:22 PM, said:

A Right Wing Fascist?

Are you guys going through your second childhood? :P

Divide and conquer is the politicians best friend. You are playing right into their hands. :tu:

#29    OverSword

OverSword

Forum Divinity

• 13,405 posts

Posted 08 April 2013 - 10:44 PM

View PostMichelle, on 08 April 2013 - 10:33 PM, said:

Are you guys going through your second childhood? :P

Divide and conquer is the politicians best friend. You are playing right into their hands. :tu:
You're right.  That being said keithisco, please refresh my memory, is it liberals or conservatives that are pro abortion (choice).

So to answer the question of what type of person it takes to murder an abortion gone wrong (one where despite the abortion the child is still alive) then apparently the answer is......Leftist Liberal.

#30    SpiritWalker7

SpiritWalker7

Seeker

• 2,953 posts

• "When I tell the truth, it is not for the sake of convincing those who do not know it, but for the sake of defending those that do." -William Blake

Posted 08 April 2013 - 10:49 PM

No, the answer is someone out of their mind.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users