Jump to content




Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.


- - - - -

Iran is Building Flying Saucers.


  • Please log in to reply
1713 replies to this topic

#1411    Oppono Astos

Oppono Astos

    Overlord of Delgon

  • Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,094 posts
  • Joined:06 Jan 2006
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Beyond your dimension

Posted 13 December 2012 - 07:32 AM

View Postkumaran, on 13 December 2012 - 07:07 AM, said:

its such close mindedness that keeps Keshe from demonstrating. When you close your mind to such a degree there is nothing Keshe can do but wait for the right conciousness to arrive on earth.
Who is close-minded?  Your demonstrate a lack of grasp of basic science and aeronautics; the saucer models required and used ducted fans to generate and provide lift - ducted fans are not exotic anti-gravity propulsion.

Who is the skeptic: the realist who won't accept belief, or the believer who won't accept reality?

#1412    kumaran

kumaran

    Remote Viewer

  • Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 568 posts
  • Joined:30 Jul 2009
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Colombo

Posted 13 December 2012 - 07:39 AM

View PostOppono Astos, on 13 December 2012 - 07:32 AM, said:

Who is close-minded?  Your demonstrate a lack of grasp of basic science and aeronautics; the saucer models required and used ducted fans to generate and provide lift - ducted fans are not exotic anti-gravity propulsion.
Searl has antigravity and so has Keshe. Electromagnetism can alter gravity. Just because you wont accept it dosent mean it is not true. Mr Paul Murad has independently verified loss of mass with Searl technology. Keshe also uses magnetic fields to alter gravity. This is nothing new. It is suppressed technology. it dosent matter if you believe or not. Searl has been funded and Keshe is on his way to the Italian parliament to reveal his technology. 2013 will see Keshe and Searl antigravity saucers. Keshe has even been given an award in Italy here http://www.keshefoun...php?f=2&t=3608v . http://translate.goo...ved=0CDQQ7gEwAA .   http://translate.goo...ved=0CDQQ7gEwAA

Edited by kumaran, 13 December 2012 - 08:02 AM.


#1413    Oppono Astos

Oppono Astos

    Overlord of Delgon

  • Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,094 posts
  • Joined:06 Jan 2006
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Beyond your dimension

Posted 13 December 2012 - 07:51 AM

View Postkumaran, on 13 December 2012 - 07:39 AM, said:

Searl has antigravity and so has Keshe. Electromagnetism can alter gravity. Just because you wont accept it dosent mean it is not true. Mr Paul Murad has independently verified loss of mass with Searl technology. Keshe also uses magnetic fields to alter gravity. This is nothing new. It is suppressed technology. it dosent matter if you believe or not. Searl has been funded and Keshe is on his way to the Italian parliament to reveal his technology. 2013 will see Keshe and Searl antigravity saucers.
There is a huge difference between fiction and fact.  Searl claimed anti-gravity in the 1970s, the reality was very different - I am not interested in your flip-flopping beliefs.

Who is the skeptic: the realist who won't accept belief, or the believer who won't accept reality?

#1414    kumaran

kumaran

    Remote Viewer

  • Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 568 posts
  • Joined:30 Jul 2009
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Colombo

Posted 13 December 2012 - 08:03 AM

View PostOppono Astos, on 13 December 2012 - 07:51 AM, said:

There is a huge difference between fiction and fact.  Searl claimed anti-gravity in the 1970s, the reality was very different - I am not interested in your flip-flopping beliefs.
Whatever I am not interested what you think either. Many people in Italy are convinced Keshe is real that they are giving him an award . He is real and so is Searl. Both men will change 2013. i advice everyone who can go to go to the presentation ceremony and conference in Italy. It is 30 euros well spent. I would go but I cant as it is not possible to get a visa to Italy from Sri lanka without a job. I want to take part by supporting him from the sidelines.

Edited by kumaran, 13 December 2012 - 08:08 AM.


#1415    psyche101

psyche101

    Conspiracy Realist

  • Member
  • 33,978 posts
  • Joined:30 Nov 2005
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Oz

  • If you stop to think, Remember to start again

Posted 13 December 2012 - 08:09 AM

View Postkumaran, on 13 December 2012 - 07:07 AM, said:

its such close mindedness that keeps Keshe from demonstrating. When you close your mind to such a degree there is nothing Keshe can do but wait for the right conciousness to arrive on earth.

Do you think I am closed minded kumuran? I have serious doubts about keshe, and as you have said yourself in the past, they are warranted. If keshe wants to keep his technology until it can be proven to get past all the naysayers, and I agree there are many, myself included, why would he say he was going to do a demonstration? Even if he really was suppressed  and the machine really did have a minor breakdown - giving hin the benefit of the doubt  why did he have the machine out for demonstration to begin with, when he keeps the USB stick close to his chest, and claims to give it to Governments - BTW, The Australian Government does not seem to have received any emails or little parcels from Belgium as yet, so I have to wonder what the hold up there might be? Were the sticks ever actually given out? And if they were, did they have anything more than a keshe screensaver on them?
Despite my concerns, I encourage you to do the course, you want to know more, and I do not know how you could learn more about keshe and his claims other than by going to the keshe class, is it possible that when we have doubts during your course, would you mind coming in here and explaining how our doubts can be put to rest? I do not mean tell us everything about how it works, but if say I have a question about the properties of certain mechanisms, would you be so kind to use what you gain in the keshe forum to help those with an academic view understand how the real problems that we see are overcome?

Things are what they are. - Me Reality can't be debunked. That's the beauty of it. - Capeo If I have seen further it is by standing on the shoulders of giants. - Sir Isaac Newton Let me repeat the lesson learned from the Sturrock scientific review panel: Pack up your old data and forget it. Ufology needs new data, new cases, new rigorous and scientific methodologies if it hopes ever to get out of its pit. - Ed Stewart Youtube is the last refuge of the ignorant and is more often used for disinformation than genuine research.  There is a REASON for PEER REVIEW... - Chrlzs Nothing is inexplicable, just unexplained. - Dr Who

#1416    psyche101

psyche101

    Conspiracy Realist

  • Member
  • 33,978 posts
  • Joined:30 Nov 2005
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Oz

  • If you stop to think, Remember to start again

Posted 13 December 2012 - 08:10 AM

View Postkumaran, on 13 December 2012 - 08:03 AM, said:

Whatever I am not interested what you think either. Many people in Italy are convinced Keshe is real that they are giving him an award . He is real and so is Searl. Both men will change 2013. i advice everyone who can go to go to the presentation ceremony and conference in Italy. It is 30 euros well spent. I would go but I cant as it is not possible to get a visa to Italy from Sri lanka without a job. I want to take part by supporting him from the sidelines.

What is he getting an award for?

Things are what they are. - Me Reality can't be debunked. That's the beauty of it. - Capeo If I have seen further it is by standing on the shoulders of giants. - Sir Isaac Newton Let me repeat the lesson learned from the Sturrock scientific review panel: Pack up your old data and forget it. Ufology needs new data, new cases, new rigorous and scientific methodologies if it hopes ever to get out of its pit. - Ed Stewart Youtube is the last refuge of the ignorant and is more often used for disinformation than genuine research.  There is a REASON for PEER REVIEW... - Chrlzs Nothing is inexplicable, just unexplained. - Dr Who

#1417    kumaran

kumaran

    Remote Viewer

  • Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 568 posts
  • Joined:30 Jul 2009
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Colombo

Posted 13 December 2012 - 08:14 AM

View Postpsyche101, on 13 December 2012 - 08:09 AM, said:

Do you think I am closed minded kumuran? I have serious doubts about keshe, and as you have said yourself in the past, they are warranted. If keshe wants to keep his technology until it can be proven to get past all the naysayers, and I agree there are many, myself included, why would he say he was going to do a demonstration? Even if he really was suppressed  and the machine really did have a minor breakdown - giving hin the benefit of the doubt  why did he have the machine out for demonstration to begin with, when he keeps the USB stick close to his chest, and claims to give it to Governments - BTW, The Australian Government does not seem to have received any emails or little parcels from Belgium as yet, so I have to wonder what the hold up there might be? Were the sticks ever actually given out? And if they were, did they have anything more than a keshe screensaver on them?
Despite my concerns, I encourage you to do the course, you want to know more, and I do not know how you could learn more about keshe and his claims other than by going to the keshe class, is it possible that when we have doubts during your course, would you mind coming in here and explaining how our doubts can be put to rest? I do not mean tell us everything about how it works, but if say I have a question about the properties of certain mechanisms, would you be so kind to use what you gain in the keshe forum to help those with an academic view understand how the real problems that we see are overcome?
if I understand anytihng their and am accepted into the study group then of course I will tell you all. Only problem is the groups are organised based on nationality and nobody else in Sri lanka is interested in it. So the chances of me getting into the study group are low. But if I do get in I will let you know what I can tell you. I trust Keshe because he has the support of Fabio Meroni and many Italians. Italy is the one country which has embraced Keshe technology and could be the one country which will be the deciding factor.


#1418    kumaran

kumaran

    Remote Viewer

  • Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 568 posts
  • Joined:30 Jul 2009
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Colombo

Posted 13 December 2012 - 08:15 AM

View Postpsyche101, on 13 December 2012 - 08:10 AM, said:

What is he getting an award for?
For introducing a revolutionary technology. Even his health technology is listed under natural cures association of Belgium. Naturopathica.


#1419    DONTEATUS

DONTEATUS

    Forum Divinity

  • Member
  • 18,489 posts
  • Joined:15 Feb 2008
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Planet TEXAS

Posted 14 December 2012 - 03:30 AM

View Postkumaran, on 13 December 2012 - 08:15 AM, said:

For introducing a revolutionary technology. Even his health technology is listed under natural cures association of Belgium. Naturopathica.
MAybe we shall see after were all blown into little bits on the 21st ! THen Keshe will be talking to the hand ,AGAIN !

This is a Work in Progress!

#1420    bmk1245

bmk1245

    puny village idiot

  • Member
  • 4,241 posts
  • Joined:16 Aug 2006
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Vilnius, Lithuania

Posted 14 December 2012 - 11:46 PM

View PostDONTEATUS, on 14 December 2012 - 03:30 AM, said:

MAybe we shall see after were all blown into little bits on the 21st ! THen Keshe will be talking to the hand ,AGAIN !
:D
Ah... BigD... As always... Thats hilarious! :clap:

Arguing with fool is like playing chess with pigeon: he will scatter pieces, peck King's crown, crap on bishop, and fly away bragging how he won the game... (heard once, author unknown).
Zhoom! What was that? That was your life, Mate! Oh, that was quick. Do I get another? Sorry, Mate. That's your lot. Basil Fawlty (John Cleese).
If yesterday you would have stood up proud. Then why tonight have you thrown in with the stoning crowd? (Cradle of Filth)

#1421    kumaran

kumaran

    Remote Viewer

  • Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 568 posts
  • Joined:30 Jul 2009
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Colombo

Posted 17 December 2012 - 12:40 PM

Mainstream science regularly ignores anomalous results here http://www.s8int.com/bigbang.html . The laws of physics are like a religion and however much evidence is provided it will always be rejected. http://www.world-mys...om/sci_supr.htm

Edited by kumaran, 17 December 2012 - 12:50 PM.


#1422    DONTEATUS

DONTEATUS

    Forum Divinity

  • Member
  • 18,489 posts
  • Joined:15 Feb 2008
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Planet TEXAS

Posted 18 December 2012 - 03:06 AM

Come on Big-K or is it little k ? anywho We shall all see in a few days ! the 21st is upon us ! After that all bets are off,And then we all Punt ! Go Cowboys ! :tu:

This is a Work in Progress!

#1423    Norbert Dentressangle

Norbert Dentressangle

    A bit dull

  • Member
  • 26,466 posts
  • Joined:09 May 2005
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Tanybwlch

  • Vampires are people too.

Posted 18 December 2012 - 08:32 AM

View Postbee, on 06 December 2012 - 12:25 PM, said:

To you maybe....but not to the people from all over the world intending to be part of the study group.

Mock and ridicule all you want psyche...it won't change or influence anything to do with the Keshe Foundation.


.
I suspect it wouldn't since that is already most people's response (those who've heard of it) to the Kesha Foundation. :-/

View Postkumaran, on 09 December 2012 - 05:14 AM, said:

if Keshe is a scam how come world leaders are going after him and ambassadors are attending his meetings. The meeting in Italy on Decemeber 15th will be attended by members of the press and world scientists.
World leaders are going after him? Doesn't he send USB sticks, unsolicited, to every single embassy, and, so as not to appear rude, they say in return "Oh, thank you, i shall see that Mr. President gets it. I'm sure he will be most interested"?

Edited by 747400, 18 December 2012 - 08:36 AM.

Life is a hideous business, and from the background behind what we know of it peer daemoniacal hints of truth which make it sometimes a thousandfold more hideous.

H. P. Lovecraft.


:cat:


#1424    bee

bee

    Forum Divinity

  • Member
  • 11,149 posts
  • Joined:24 Jan 2007
  • Gender:Female
  • Location:England

Posted 18 December 2012 - 09:58 AM

View Post747400, on 18 December 2012 - 08:32 AM, said:

World leaders are going after him? Doesn't he send USB sticks, unsolicited, to every single embassy, and, so as not to appear rude, they say in return "Oh, thank you, i shall see that Mr. President gets it. I'm sure he will be most interested"?

no he doesn't....that's not how it's done.....:)

http://www.keshefoun....php?f=2&t=2478

http://www.keshefoun....php?f=2&t=2513

.


#1425    kumaran

kumaran

    Remote Viewer

  • Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 568 posts
  • Joined:30 Jul 2009
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Colombo

Posted 20 December 2012 - 08:03 AM

View Post747400, on 18 December 2012 - 08:32 AM, said:

I suspect it wouldn't since that is already most people's response (those who've heard of it) to the Kesha Foundation. :-/


World leaders are going after him? Doesn't he send USB sticks, unsolicited, to every single embassy, and, so as not to appear rude, they say in return "Oh, thank you, i shall see that Mr. President gets it. I'm sure he will be most interested"?
Suppression of free energy and antigravity devices have been going on since the 19th century starting with John Keeley , then to Nikola Tesla  and John Searl and others and then to Keshe today. This is nothing new. But things are changing. The elite bankers cannot keep on controlling forever. Honest politicians like Fabio Meroni who dont work for the bankers will bring this technology forward. Here is a link to Keshe Italian conference here . I advice citizens of all the countries who received the Keshe USB sticks to keep the pressure on their governments to release the technology. If its not real why dont they want to publicly acknowledge receiving the USB sticks .It looks to me more and more like they are covering it up.

Edited by kumaran, 20 December 2012 - 08:07 AM.





0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users