Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Ghost soldiers

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1    Theone

Theone

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 15 posts

Posted 31 July 2005 - 09:57 PM

Hey

I've been to normandy last week and visited omaha beach and so. Omaha beach was a blooth bath at the time and when i was walking there i was thinking would there stil be ghosts of soldiers here. Has anyone of you guys ever heard of war places that are haunted or so?

Greetings

The one

#2    Nadia B.

Nadia B.

Streaky Freak

• 3,407 posts

• Demented Momilie of the Day: There is not a tampon in this world that will give you the joy and freedom portrayed in a Tampax commercial.

Posted 31 July 2005 - 10:55 PM

QUOTE(Theone @ Jul 31 2005, 05:57 PM)
Hey

when i was walking there i was thinking would there stil be ghosts of soldiers here. Has anyone of you guys ever heard of war places that are haunted or so?

Greetings

The one

View Post

Probably and yes.

Posted Image
Skepticism is good, but when you reach a certain level where
you're grasping at straws and making little sense... it's not
called skepticism.  It's called ignorance.
CRYPTO ENTHUSIAST GUYS ROCK!

#3    Eva Evermore

Eva Evermore

Remote Viewer

• PipPipPipPip
  • 623 posts

• You can find beauty in anything and anybody, you just have to look the right way.

Posted 31 July 2005 - 11:44 PM

Yes. In the U.S. in the east. All over Gettysberg there are still ghosts from the war. There are many stories of people seeing whole war moments acted out infront of them and then all of the sudden all the solders will just vanish. There are hundreds of hauntings all over that area.

#4    maryjo1975

maryjo1975

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 341 posts

Posted 01 August 2005 - 02:59 AM

I have heard MANY stories about battle grounds here in the US.

What happend while you were there?

If you are a mom, mom-to-be, a trying-to-be mom, or a empty nest mom....come check out the newest place on the net for MOMS!!!!

http://cybermoms.homelinux.com/

For women only please.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

I know. But I do not approve.
And I am not resigned.
      - Edna St. Vincent Millay

#5    Eva Evermore

Eva Evermore

Remote Viewer

• PipPipPipPip
  • 623 posts

• You can find beauty in anything and anybody, you just have to look the right way.

Posted 01 August 2005 - 03:13 AM

QUOTE(maryjo1975 @ Aug 1 2005, 02:59 AM)
I have heard MANY stories about battle grounds here in the US.

What happend while you were there?

View Post

Well, unfortunatly, I have not really been there. I used to live on the east coast when I was a child and it was just stuff that we all kind of knew. I have not tried it (yet!) but there is this hill in gettysberg (I can't remember the name though) and it is rumored that if you stop your car at the bottom and put your car in nuetral, it will be slowly pulled up the hill. I have seen many photos of ghost soldiers and woman in clothing of the day. I have heard numerus stories of  seeing hundreads of soldiers at one time on the battle fields. I also know of many hauntings by soldiers in Abingdon VA from the civil war.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users