Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Zombies!

OneEye

I got a new board game today. It's called ZOMBIES!!! For any of you Dawn of the Dead or Resident Evil fans, this is definatly the game for you.

The goal of the game is to get through a zombie infested city to the helicopter pad, beat the zombies, and get away, stopping the other players from getting there before you. You can also win by killing 25 zombies, but it's more fun to play the other way, makes it longer.

Anyway, you start out on one tile of the middle of the city, and every turn you take a tile from the stack, place it connecting to the road, and put the right number of zombies on it. The last one you put on is the landing pad, and then it's a race to that tile. You also get event and item cards, like chainsaws, and ways to put more zombies on.

There are 3 expansions to it as well, ZOMBIES!!! 2, 3, and 4, along with an extra set of event and item cards (ZOMBIES 3.5).

ZOMBIES!!! 2 is a military base you go to with uber zombies and more regular zombies, 3 is a mall and you find the source of the zombie invasion, and 4 is after you leave the city. You are walking through the woods and you find... Zombie dogs! Hehe... makes me giggle.

I have the first, and I'm gonna get the rest soon, as well as a Bag O' Zombies, which contains another 100 zombie figures. Even though it's around $25, it's definatly worth it, as the game changes every time. The expansions are cheaper as well, but you need the first one before you purchase any of the others.

Look for it in your local hobby store!

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• OneEye

• BurnSide

• Neo2005

• neo cloud 8900

hahaha a zombies board game. I love it, i'll definately be looking out for it. Thanks for the heads up!

What's it going for? (price)

This game sounds incredibly lame!

But just my luck i love incredibly lame stuff i'll buy it how much did it cost?

I used to have a game like this called 'The Lost World'.

In that, it was dinosaurs, but pretty much the same thing otherwise.

The first is $25 US, which I dunno what that would be anywhere else, the other expansions are $20 I believe, the 3.5 is $10, as well as the Bag O' Zombies.

Here's a picture of the box.

user posted image

Oh, so it's a DVD game?

I'm not a bog board game fan but this one sounds interesting

My fave board game is clue and simpsons clue

It's not really a DVD, the box just looks like one. It just opens up like a shoe box with all the tiles and cards in there.

cool i'll definatly be on the lookout for one

looks like a Zombie Gem

Ah! Gotcha. I was a little confused. grin2.gif

heh cool, gonna see if i can find this online, my sister and i are huge zombie fans ^^

o man so THATS what that is? they have tha game at Gamers Paradise at the mall by my house, ive contemplated buying it several times, but i didnt considering i didnt know what it was. they also had the 2nd and maybe 3rd expansions there too, but i dont think they had the 4th. ill definatley have to get that next time. it sounds awsome and fun.

I have this game, and the expansions, and its awesome. I also like the way they obviously use refernces to most major zombie movies. I also picked up a copy of the original Dawn Of The Dead boardgame, which is also pretty good, but not as enjoyable as ZOMBIES!!

for those of you who might want to be a bit more adventurous with the zombie figures with this game, check out http://www.cold-war.co.uk/ and click on the 'Dead Will Walk' tab, they have some nifty 25mm figures for sale, I have some of these, and I recommend them! grin2.gifalien.gif

• 2 weeks later...

I got the second set two days ago, but have been busy and haven't gotten to play it. A friend is coming over tomorrow so we'll try it out. I also bought a "Bag O' Zombies" which comes with another 100 plastic zombies because I realized that you run out pretty quick if you're playing a longer game with more people and I'll probably need them for the expansions. thumbsup.gif

Looks cool though, number 2 has glow in the dark zombies!

I played the game with the expansion this morning with my mom, it's really fun. I'd recommend playing on the floor though, as you may end up having like a 6 foot playing area, lol.

Cool game...

But I prefer the Resident Evil games...

(.....RE4......BIOHAZARD 4........!!!!

.........no zombies in this one........)

D. also hunts down zombies...

...but there just to slow targets!