Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

this is for the Rome-America thread

• Please log in to reply
67 replies to this topic

Poll: Will America have the same fate as Rome? (57 member(s) have cast votes)

Will America have the same fate as Rome?

1. Yes (28 votes [49.12%])

Percentage of vote: 49.12%

2. No (15 votes [26.32%])

Percentage of vote: 26.32%

3. Somewhat but not as harsh (14 votes [24.56%])

Percentage of vote: 24.56%

Vote Guests cannot vote

#61    Looter

Looter

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 133 posts

Posted 10 December 2004 - 10:09 AM

The Freemasons created America as a second Rome. Now is the time to transition from a Republic to an Empire (the New World Order) and Bush's war in Iraq was an attempt to emulate Caesars Gallic campaigns and return home in triumph. Bush has the loyalty of the military, in four years the country will be in such a mess they could cancel the elections.

Posted Image

#62    Hotoke

Hotoke

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,923 posts

Posted 10 December 2004 - 02:51 PM

QUOTE(Looter @ Dec 10 2004, 02:39 PM)
The Freemasons created America as a second Rome. Now is the time to transition from a Republic to an Empire (the New World Order) and Bush's war in Iraq was an attempt to emulate Caesars Gallic campaigns and return home in triumph. Bush has the loyalty of the military, in four years the country will be in such a mess they could cancel the elections.

View Post

please give reasons why. why would the country be in a mess?

So you have come this far and still you understand nothing. Every light must fade, every heart return to darkness! Behold the endless abyss! Within it lies the heart of all worlds

#63    Looter

Looter

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 133 posts

Posted 10 December 2004 - 05:03 PM

In 1972 the US went off the gold standard, the price of gold rises by the factor of 10, since then the Dollar's value is based on faith and America's economic power. The American Economy is now a giant vacuum that needs Capital and Goods from the rest of the World, once people lose faith in the Dollar there is nothing holding it up. Being defeated in the field of Battle can shake peoples confidence, while continuing the War effort requires financing.  
Anyways last election there were plans to postpone the election if there were some problems, that was just prepping for the next election. As far as I can tell Bush has really run your country into the ground, four more years what will be left? With Clinton you had budget surpluses on forever and this whole scenario was derailed, it took Bush 2 years to undo all that.

Posted Image

#64    Byuu94

Byuu94

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,441 posts

Posted 11 December 2004 - 02:55 AM

As far as I can tell Bush has really run your country into the ground, four more years what will be left? With Clinton you had budget surpluses on forever and this whole scenario was derailed, it took Bush 2 years to undo all that.

So, i'm guessing that you like democrats, right? I seriously doubt that america will be destroyed in four years. Besides, Bush can't run again in 2008 and Kerry can. I think there will be a massive revolt over election results, maybe not in 2008, but sometime if the presidential elections continue to remain very close. Then we'll have another civil war. gunsmilie.gif

Posted Image

"I think that people should make up their own minds for me." - Eric Idle

#65    Looter

Looter

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 133 posts

Posted 11 December 2004 - 08:08 AM

People will transfer the reverence they feel for money to Bush himself, the New World Order. The military is personally loyal to Bush. He never needs to run for office again, The troops are behind him, the rest of you don't matter. With the loyalty of the soldiers he is unstoppable, just like Caesar. Did you see that picture of him in front of that wall of Marines? Hes got four more years to build up his power before anyone will notice.

Posted Image

#66    kharner92

kharner92

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 373 posts

Posted 11 December 2004 - 07:04 PM

i completely agree, and BYuu94, i hope we are all DemoCrats, or at least like John McCain

#67    kharner92

kharner92

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 373 posts

Posted 11 December 2004 - 07:13 PM

if Yes ( my choice) could get one more vote itd hit 50%, its currently at 49.01%

#68    kharner92

kharner92

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 373 posts

Posted 11 December 2004 - 07:15 PM

[COLOR=blue] go YES, america is a bad country and will end the same way as Rome[COLOR=blue]

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users