Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * * * 1 votes

UFO flies into Mexico's Popocatepetl volcano

popocatepetl volcano ufo mexico

• Please log in to reply
69 replies to this topic

#1    Still Waters

Still Waters

Deeply Mysterious

• 37,654 posts

• Que Sera, Sera - Whatever will be, will be..

Posted 03 June 2013 - 07:31 PM

In a new video, a UFO seems to approach Mexico's Popocatepetl volcano, then slows down, turns and deliberately enters the smoldering volcano crater.

The video, recorded on May 30 at around 8:30 p.m., is the latest in a series of alleged UFO events that have taken place near the central Mexico active volcano since late 2012.

http://www.huffingto..._ref=weird-news

Posted Image

#2    seeder

seeder

Nut Cracker

• 9,244 posts

• Never forget that only the weak fish swim with the stream, and a lie travels half way around the world while the truth is putting on its shoes

Posted 03 June 2013 - 07:34 PM

Again? Blimey they keep on doing that dont they? Ive seen many vids over the years with similar description, heres another

Facts do not cease to exist because they are ignored
It's not the depth of the rabbit hole that bugs me... It's all the rabbit poop you stumble over on your way down...
“It's easier to fool people - than to convince them that they have been fooled.”  Mark Twain

#3    freetoroam

freetoroam

Honourary member of the UM asylum

• 6,677 posts

• If you didn't see it with your own eyes, or hear it with your own ears, don't invent it with your small mind and share it with your big mouth!

Posted 03 June 2013 - 07:47 PM

it seems as if there were 2 bright lights, one flew into the volcano, so what about the other light which did not move? did they stop filming? why, who knows what it could have done after?
Have we missed the aliens waving and blowing us kisses?
So  my point is; what happened to the other bright light?

In an ideal World a law would be passed were NO guns were allowed and all those out there destroyed, trouble is the law makers are not going to take a risk of trying to pass that without making sure they are armed first.

#4    Dark_Grey

Dark_Grey

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,499 posts

• if (empty($universe)) {
    include 'reality.php';
    }

Posted 03 June 2013 - 07:51 PM

I was just going to link to that first vid today lol. I wonder what business ET's would have entering an active volcano?

Exploring your own consciousness is the fundamental right of every individual

Locking people in a cage because they choose to exercise that right should be considered a crime against humanity

#5    Sweetpumper

Sweetpumper

Heatseeker

• 10,398 posts

Posted 03 June 2013 - 07:55 PM

View PostDark_Grey, on 03 June 2013 - 07:51 PM, said:

I wonder what business ET's would have entering an active volcano?

Not many better places to hide out.

"At it's most basic level, science is supposed to represent the investigation of the unexplained, not the explanation of the uninvestigated."
- Hunt for the Skinwalker

"So many people forget that the first country the Nazis invaded was their own." Dr. Abraham Erskine

#6    Ashotep

Ashotep

Telekinetic

• 7,312 posts

• Courage is being scared to death but saddling up anyway-John Wayne

Posted 03 June 2013 - 07:55 PM

Maybe they have a base there.

#7    libstaK

libstaK

Nosce Te Ipsum

• 6,378 posts

• Hello Reality and all that is True
    When Oxymoron was defined it was just for you

Posted 03 June 2013 - 08:07 PM

View PostDark_Grey, on 03 June 2013 - 07:51 PM, said:

I was just going to link to that first vid today lol. I wonder what business ET's would have entering an active volcano?
They might not have volcanoes on their planet - the novelty factor at play.

Edited by libstaK, 03 June 2013 - 08:07 PM.

"I warn you, whoever you are, oh you who wish to probe the arcanes of nature, if you do not find within yourself that which you seek, neither shall you find it outside.
If you ignore the excellencies of your own house, how do you intend to find other excellencies?
In you is hidden the treasure of treasures, Oh man, know thyself and you shall know the Universe and the Gods."

Inscription - Temple of Delphi

#8    freetoroam

freetoroam

• 6,677 posts

• If you didn't see it with your own eyes, or hear it with your own ears, don't invent it with your small mind and share it with your big mouth!

Posted 03 June 2013 - 08:10 PM

View PostSweetpumper, on 03 June 2013 - 07:55 PM, said:

Not many better places to hide out.
Not even the volcanoes here are safe, they have been spotted! Should imaging the person who took the video will be waiting for it to emerge again?

In an ideal World a law would be passed were NO guns were allowed and all those out there destroyed, trouble is the law makers are not going to take a risk of trying to pass that without making sure they are armed first.

#9    Valdemar the Great

Valdemar the Great

Unsafe at Any Speed

• 24,111 posts

• Vampires are people too.

Posted 03 June 2013 - 08:12 PM

I recon this could well be something to do with 'Earth lights', or UAPs or whatever is the fashionable term now. Some sort of manifestation as a result of the energy within a Volcano. Perhaps some kind of Plasma, or some other kind of energy, perhaps. Such things are often associated with places that see a lot of tectonic activity, after all.

Life is a hideous business, and from the background behind what we know of it peer daemoniacal hints of truth which make it sometimes a thousandfold more hideous.

H. P. Lovecraft.

Posted Image

#10    Spacenut56

Spacenut56

Remote Viewer

• PipPipPipPip
  • 506 posts

Posted 03 June 2013 - 08:21 PM

I have heard of many reports of ufo's around or near volcanoes for whatever reason. Esp. in Mexico and/or Latin America.

#11    freetoroam

freetoroam

• 6,677 posts

Posted 03 June 2013 - 08:21 PM

During one of those eruptions a number of curious bright lights and what appear to be objects were filmed around the volcano.
People who have seen the film have speculated whether these lights are plasma balls, ufos, or even a portal leading to another dimension.

http://www.messageto...ajimalights.php

ps: It is a well-known fact that underground water is a great conductor of electromagnetic energy, also fault lines are intimately associated with ‘earthlights’ – mysterious balls of light.
So basically there could be numerous explanations without having to look further out in space for possible visitors.

Edited by freetoroam, 03 June 2013 - 08:27 PM.

#12    Sakari

Sakari

tohi

• 12,025 posts

• Do not argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Posted 03 June 2013 - 08:22 PM

View PostColonel Rhuairidh, on 03 June 2013 - 08:12 PM, said:

I recon this could well be something to do with 'Earth lights', or UAPs or whatever is the fashionable term now. Some sort of manifestation as a result of the energy within a Volcano. Perhaps some kind of Plasma, or some other kind of energy, perhaps. Such things are often associated with places that see a lot of tectonic activity, after all.

Ball Lightning.....?

Our Wolf's Memorial Page

http://petsupports.com/a04/sakari.htm

#13    NatureBoff

NatureBoff

SandersonHapgood

• Banned
  • 3,491 posts

Posted 03 June 2013 - 08:22 PM

View PostStill Waters, on 03 June 2013 - 07:31 PM, said:

In a new video, a UFO seems to approach Mexico's Popocatepetl volcano, then slows down, turns and deliberately enters the smoldering volcano crater.

The video, recorded on May 30 at around 8:30 p.m., is the latest in a series of alleged UFO events that have taken place near the central Mexico active volcano since late 2012.

http://www.huffingto..._ref=weird-news
Fantastic Huff Post! The lizard-bird is descending into a crater lake imo. This has been written about since the opening chapter of Timothy Good's book with similar sightings in South America.

The object, known by the locals as "Bicho Voador" (Flying Animal), or "Bicho Sugador" (Sucking Animal), has the shape of a rounded ship and attacks people in isolation.

#14    seeder

seeder

Nut Cracker

• 9,244 posts

• Never forget that only the weak fish swim with the stream, and a lie travels half way around the world while the truth is putting on its shoes

Posted 03 June 2013 - 08:23 PM

The thing is faked of course. The webcams that film the volcano are time lapsed, they refresh every minute, they have 3 cams from differing angles, and a time/date stamp on.

This vid is clearly faked - as the moon, or 'other' bright object in the sky moves far too quick, try it, watch the vid and place your pointer on the moon. Notice too, all other stars in the sky move far too quickly.

Im quite confident in what I say, Ive watched those cams many many time

try your pointer on this

Facts do not cease to exist because they are ignored
It's not the depth of the rabbit hole that bugs me... It's all the rabbit poop you stumble over on your way down...
“It's easier to fool people - than to convince them that they have been fooled.”  Mark Twain

#15    Valdemar the Great

Valdemar the Great

Unsafe at Any Speed

• 24,111 posts

• Vampires are people too.

Posted 03 June 2013 - 08:37 PM

Ah, the automatic kneejerk cry of "Fake". So if it's time lapsed, why should that mean that it's Faked?

Edited by Colonel Rhuairidh, 03 June 2013 - 08:39 PM.

Life is a hideous business, and from the background behind what we know of it peer daemoniacal hints of truth which make it sometimes a thousandfold more hideous.

H. P. Lovecraft.

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users