Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

The Da Vinci Code!

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
2 replies to this topic

#1    James_Hetfield

James_Hetfield

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 31 August 2005 - 09:27 PM

OK! Lets discus about this!
It freaks me out!! I was so out of words when I red it! Could this be the truth about Jesus and Christianity! Was Jesus realy a normal guy!?

blink.gif  wacko.gif  huh.gif  disgust.gif  wacko.gif

dontgetit.gif

#2    Magikman

Magikman

Most Exalted member of the first 15

• 6,280 posts

• "Quidquid latine dictum sit, altum viditur"

Posted 31 August 2005 - 09:42 PM

Jim,

There are multiple threads already addressing the 'Da Vinci' code, please use the search function to find one to contribute your opinions to. You'll need to use 'Vinci' as a search word, the engine won't work using 'Da Vinci'.

MM

Skeptical scrutiny is the means, in both science and religion, by which deep insights can be winnowed from deep nonsense. ~ Carl Sagan

"...man has an irrepressible tendency to read meaning into the buzzing confusion of sights and sounds impinging on his senses; and where no agreed meaning can be found, he will provide it out of his own imagination." ~ Arthur Koestler

#3    Magikman

Magikman

Most Exalted member of the first 15

• 6,280 posts

• "Quidquid latine dictum sit, altum viditur"

Posted 31 August 2005 - 09:45 PM

To make it a little easier for you, HERE'S A LIST of topics that you can choose from.

Skeptical scrutiny is the means, in both science and religion, by which deep insights can be winnowed from deep nonsense. ~ Carl Sagan

"...man has an irrepressible tendency to read meaning into the buzzing confusion of sights and sounds impinging on his senses; and where no agreed meaning can be found, he will provide it out of his own imagination." ~ Arthur Koestler

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users