Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * * * 4 votes

The Walking Dead (TV Series)

• Please log in to reply
1245 replies to this topic

#541    Tia

Tia

The Naughty Angel.

• 6,272 posts

Posted 17 February 2013 - 06:51 AM

Love Daryl, in the comics though his character never existed but he does have a huge fan base so hopefully he won't get killed off. I have a feeling he will return to the fold.

I know no one there has psych experience but surely someone would have the insight that yelling at thin air and claiming to talk to people on a phone that doesn't work isn't the actions of a healthy person in regards to Rick.

Poor Glenn he has been really growing and showing his strengths but now his mind is also mucked up, even though Maggie told him she was ok, you get the feeling that he believes she was raped by the gov and he's having trouble dealing with that.

First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win. Gandhi.
HEY I WON!

#542    Merc14

Merc14

anti-woo magician

• 5,386 posts

Posted 18 February 2013 - 04:10 AM

Really good show tonight. I can't believe how much I look forward to this show.

Nice midterms democrats.  As Pelosi says, "Embrace the suck".

#543    CrimsonKing

CrimsonKing

Common Sense Aficionado

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,575 posts

• "It does not require a majority to prevail,but rather an irate,tireless minority keen to set brushfires in peoples minds" Sam Adams

Posted 18 February 2013 - 04:16 AM

Yeah was a good one,in a way wish it was already over with so i could own them all haha

"If it is not advantageous,do not move.If objectives can not be attained,do not employ the army.Unless endangered do not engage in warfare.The ruler cannot mobilize the army out of personal anger.The general can not engage in battle because of personal frustration.When it is advantageous,move;when not advantageous,stop.Anger can revert to happiness,annoyance can revert to joy,but a vanquished state cannot be revived,the dead cannot be brought back to life." Sun-Tzu

#544    Paranoid Android

Paranoid Android

????????

• 25,928 posts

• Paranoid Android... One Mippippi, two Mippippi, three Mippipi....

Posted 19 February 2013 - 07:08 AM

I've been hearing lots of good things about The Walking Dead.  My brother's been trying to get me to watch it for ages.  I played Episode 1 of the Walking Dead computer game when I heard it won Game of the Year 2012 by many, and I loved it.  Haven't got around to playing the other episodes yet but it's on my to-do list.

In any case, I managed to get a hold of Season 1 and 2 of the Walking Dead yesterday.  Last night I was just about headed to bed (about 2am), and I thought I'd just watch fifteen minutes of episode 1 just to see what it was like.  Four episodes later and it's 7:30am, I'm wondering where the last few hours of my life went.  I loved it.  Just finished Season 1 about ten minutes ago.  I'm going out to dinner tonight and when I get home I think I'm going to try and get stuck into season 2.  Hopefully it won't be too long before I've caught up with the U.S release dates :devil:

Posted Image

My blog is now taking a new direction.  Dedicated to my father who was a great inspiration in my life, I wish to honour his memory (RIP, dad) by sharing with the world what he had always kept to himself.  More details, http://www.unexplain...showentry=27811

#545    CrimsonKing

CrimsonKing

Common Sense Aficionado

• 1,575 posts

• "It does not require a majority to prevail,but rather an irate,tireless minority keen to set brushfires in peoples minds" Sam Adams

Posted 19 February 2013 - 07:19 AM

View PostParanoid Android, on 19 February 2013 - 07:08 AM, said:

I've been hearing lots of good things about The Walking Dead.  My brother's been trying to get me to watch it for ages.  I played Episode 1 of the Walking Dead computer game when I heard it won Game of the Year 2012 by many, and I loved it.  Haven't got around to playing the other episodes yet but it's on my to-do list.

In any case, I managed to get a hold of Season 1 and 2 of the Walking Dead yesterday.  Last night I was just about headed to bed (about 2am), and I thought I'd just watch fifteen minutes of episode 1 just to see what it was like.  Four episodes later and it's 7:30am, I'm wondering where the last few hours of my life went.  I loved it.  Just finished Season 1 about ten minutes ago.  I'm going out to dinner tonight and when I get home I think I'm going to try and get stuck into season 2.  Hopefully it won't be too long before I've caught up with the U.S release dates :devil:

Once it drags you in it wont let go :lol:

"If it is not advantageous,do not move.If objectives can not be attained,do not employ the army.Unless endangered do not engage in warfare.The ruler cannot mobilize the army out of personal anger.The general can not engage in battle because of personal frustration.When it is advantageous,move;when not advantageous,stop.Anger can revert to happiness,annoyance can revert to joy,but a vanquished state cannot be revived,the dead cannot be brought back to life." Sun-Tzu

#546    Simbi Laveau

Simbi Laveau

Overlord A. Snuffleupagus

• 8,266 posts

• ~So what's all this then ?!

Posted 19 February 2013 - 09:13 AM

In any case, I managed to get a hold of Season 1 and 2 of the Walking Dead yesterday.  Last night I was just about headed to bed (about 2am), and I thought I'd just watch fifteen minutes of episode 1 just to see what it was like.  Four episodes later and it's 7:30am, I'm wondering where the few hours of my life went.  I loved it.  Just finished Season 1 about ten minutes ago.  I'm going out to dinner tonight and when I get home I think I'm going to try and get stuck into season 2.  Hopefully it won't be too long before I've caught up with the U.S release dates :devil:

This is exactly how I got into Dexter. I don't have cable .I knew all about it ,and wanted to see it.Someone I know tapes them all,so he lent me the first eight episodes.
I started at like 11pm.Oh,I will watch one....
It was 7am when I passed out watching the last episode.

Miss me?

#547    Simbi Laveau

Simbi Laveau

Overlord A. Snuffleupagus

• 8,266 posts

• ~So what's all this then ?!

Posted 19 February 2013 - 09:15 AM

Kick ass episode .

DDDAARRRYLLLLL .....:wub:

Miss me?

#548    CrimsonKing

CrimsonKing

Common Sense Aficionado

• 1,575 posts

Posted 19 February 2013 - 09:36 AM

View PostSimbi Laveau, on 19 February 2013 - 09:15 AM, said:

Kick ass episode .

DDDAARRRYLLLLL ..... :wub:

Now now give mr merle some credit :P  Think this dude is going to suprise some people!

#549    preacherman76

preacherman76

Humble Servent

• 10,905 posts

Posted 19 February 2013 - 11:04 AM

Whatever you do, dont let season 2 turn you off. It slows down big time, but it goes out with a bang. Plus season 3 has just been amazing.

Some things are true, even if you dont believe them.

#550    CrimsonKing

CrimsonKing

Common Sense Aficionado

• 1,575 posts

Posted 19 February 2013 - 11:08 AM

View Postpreacherman76, on 19 February 2013 - 11:04 AM, said:

Whatever you do, dont let season 2 turn you off. It slows down big time, but it goes out with a bang. Plus season 3 has just been amazing.

Agreed preach!The first episode of the second half of the split season was a bit slow though was kind of expected,this last episode rocked! :tu:  I also expect i will be a bit angry when the cliffhanger for this season comes up :lol:

#551    preacherman76

preacherman76

Humble Servent

• 10,905 posts

Posted 19 February 2013 - 11:13 AM

View PostCrimsonKing, on 19 February 2013 - 09:36 AM, said:

Now now give mr merle some credit :P  Think this dude is going to suprise some people!

Yea man. We saw a hint of a human being last night in Merle. The last scene where they showed Rick with his war face reminded me of the old bugs bunny cartoons where he'd say "of course you know, this means war".

#552    GoSC

GoSC

HOSEA 1:10; 2:23

• 2,615 posts

Posted 19 February 2013 - 11:16 AM

I think the last episode is my alltime favorite so far.
Spoiler

"I charge thee in the sight of God, who giveth life to all things, and of Christ Jesus, who before Pontius Pilate witnessed the good confession; that thou keep the commandment, without spot, without reproach, until the appearing of our Lord Jesus Christ: which in its own times he shall show, WHO IS THE BLESSED AND ONLY POTENTE, KING OF KINGS, AND LORD OF LORDS; who only hath immortality, dwelling in light unapproachable; whom no man hath seen, nor can see: to whom be honor and power eternal. Amen" (I Tim 6:13-16).

#553    CrimsonKing

CrimsonKing

Common Sense Aficionado

• 1,575 posts

Posted 19 February 2013 - 11:21 AM

View Postpreacherman76, on 19 February 2013 - 11:13 AM, said:

Yea man. We saw a hint of a human being last night in Merle. The last scene where they showed Rick with his war face reminded me of the old bugs bunny cartoons where he'd say "of course you know, this means war".

I dont know why i never read the comics,i just have had a feeling merle is one of those characters most love to hate but he has more to him than is originnaly thought.A bit rough around the edges so to say.I can identify with that.Rick i am a bit lost on,i think this last episode though was a wake up call for him.

View PostB Jenkins, on 19 February 2013 - 11:16 AM, said:

I think the last episode is my alltime favorite so far.
Spoiler

I may have to agree!

#554    preacherman76

preacherman76

Humble Servent

• 10,905 posts

Posted 19 February 2013 - 11:25 AM

View PostCrimsonKing, on 19 February 2013 - 11:08 AM, said:

Agreed preach!The first episode of the second half of the split season was a bit slow though was kind of expected,this last episode rocked! :tu:  I also expect i will be a bit angry when the cliffhanger for this season comes up :lol:

Honestly, for me, I dont need every episode to be as good or better then the last. Alot of people were turned off by season 2, but I loved the whole season. I guess cause sometimes I feel like that is the kinda world Id rather live in my self, as sick as that sounds. Something about having the developed world nearly to yourself, surounded by a small group of people you trust. I might change my mind if I was actualy having to do it though.

I did think last night was a good oportunity to kill off one of the main charactors to really build that rivalry between the group and the govenor. They should have kept T dogg alive for it at least. Anyhow, bravo. Best show on TV by FAR.

#555    CrimsonKing

CrimsonKing

Common Sense Aficionado

• 1,575 posts

Posted 19 February 2013 - 11:28 AM

I think this coming week something big happens!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users