Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

[Solved] Message Tracker issues

Paranoid Android

Most of the time when I send PM's to other people, I use the Message Tracker function, so that I know whether someone has received my PM or not (it also allows me to delete a PM if I decide that I was silly to send it in the first place, lol). Most of the time, the Message tracker works fine and there is no problem. But every now and then, the Tracker seems to...... err, lose track of the message. Either when the other person reads it or at some time before that, the message moves off my Message Tracker. Up until now, whenever it had happened I just put it down to me forgetting to click "Track message" before sending. But I sent a message earlier today that I know I clicked because I was looking at it in my Message Tracker window shortly before it disappeared.

Is this a glitch in Invision software or is this a browser issue? Did the message actually reach my intended target or did it disappear somewhere along the lines?

Thanks in advance for any help. I wonder if anyone else has had this problem......

~ Paranoid Android

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Paranoid Android

• Magikman

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

If the member you sent the IM to 'deletes' the message, either after reading or 'not' reading it, it will disappear from the tracking system.

Ah, that may explain it :) Thanks

Edited by Paranoid Android